FAO the lovely Nucks

A right load of bollocks...

Re: FAO the lovely Nucks

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:22 pm

You're all coming across as a load of backstabbing snides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:22 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
I don't really bother with Vicky.

Small fry.

Small fry??

Well in that case why did you stalk me online and then pass that link about me to Digger?

All the crap I've had to put up with was caused by YOU.

Did you have a laugh, when you heard my elderly mother was so terrified that her address has been posted online, she phoned the police.

You're a fucking joke.

On here pretending to be a hardman, when it's women you go after.

What a pathetic excuse of a "Man" you are.

Whoa, who would have thought that "Mr I despise doxing" is a doxer himself eh? :shake head:
]

That's a load of shite. I never gave your address to anyone. Ali did that off her own back.

I've got all my chat with Digger saved .... and your address wasn't handed out to anyone.

You want to keep making threats against me? I think you should shut up, until all the facts are known, because Digger passed your name to Ali, not me....

In fact, given you've made threats against me before, I think its time for police involvement. What say you, old girl?

I'm catching up with the thread, So I've no doubt this post has already been challenged. But the man who likes to abuse women and act tough on line saying he'd fight anyone, any time any where. Instantly bottles it when he thinks he might actually see some violence and threatens to involve the police lol
I think Budgie ( should we call him CHICKEN from now on?) time on these forums is coming to an end.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’m not attributing blame to anybody, or justifying anything. As Admin on Burbles I deleted two posts from Vicky which had Ali’s full name and work address in them. Whether she felt (or you or anybody did) it was justified is up to her, I’m not commenting on what led up to it or why it happened.

You've made some incorrect assertions and failed to remember the mood at the time. It's over, I'm glad that it's over and I never want to revisit those circumstances. Context is key considering the situation at the time. Stop copping out.

So you can have context of the times but nobody else can? You're fucking priceless. :off head:

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’m not attributing blame to anybody, or justifying anything. As Admin on Burbles I deleted two posts from Vicky which had Ali’s full name and work address in them. Whether she felt (or you or anybody did) it was justified is up to her, I’m not commenting on what led up to it or why it happened.

You've made some incorrect assertions and failed to remember the mood at the time. It's over, I'm glad that it's over and I never want to revisit those circumstances. Context is key considering the situation at the time. Stop copping out.

I haven’t asserted a single thing. I’ve stated one fact.

That Ali's workplace and name were posted on Burbles while Vicky's name and address were in plain site at Taffys?

What is your position on this?

Personally, I think that the whole episode was shameful.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Hobbit wrote:I've deleted that budgie, I don't know if that facebook info was correct about vicky, but I'm not chancing it

edit and repost if you want but do NOT include anything that can identify Vicky

thanks

Did this stupid insult excuse of a man post Vicks's facebook info here?

WTF?? Ban his fucking ass....Doxing is against the rules innit...

(I really thought he must have changed after all these years...I advocated for the lifting for his ban...More fool me..Once an armchair warrior,,,,always one )
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Hobbit wrote:I've deleted that budgie, I don't know if that facebook info was correct about vicky, but I'm not chancing it

edit and repost if you want but do NOT include anything that can identify Vicky

thanks

(I really thought he must have changed after all these years...I advocated for the lifting for his ban...More fool me..Once an armchair warrior,,,,always one )

yeah luckily I saw it as soon as he posted it

it had full facebook link and full name

just the behaviour of a twat
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

That Ali's workplace and name were posted on Burbles while Vicky's name and address were in plain site at Taffys?

I’ve already said no one involved came out looking good...
Dean

Postby alinotloggedin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

Like I couldn't have got the sack Stooo? You posted my dox here.
alinotloggedin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:You're all coming across as a load of backstabbing snides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Fucking A!!!!! :thumbsup:

Stooo on one of his manipulation and people playing power trips again! :pmsl:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Ya bestest matey Deano is partial to a dox or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Dean wrote:
It’s coming home?

If it does...it will be a great travesty...

The most boring team ever...8 of us had planned to cancel playing football and watch Sweden vs England...It was so boring that 25 mins into it...We opted to play football instead... :monkey:
Rockstar

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Dean wrote:I’ve already said no one involved came out looking good...

You don't come out looking good when ya dox people......................eh Dean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

You're lying and you know it.

Postby Dean » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
It’s coming home?

If it does...it will be a great travesty...

The most boring team ever...8 of us had planned to cancel playing football and watch Sweden vs England...It was so boring that 25 mins into it...We opted to play football instead... :monkey:

You must have watched a different game to me... England were brilliant yesterday... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:30 pm

alinotloggedin wrote:
Like I couldn't have got the sack Stooo? You posted my dox here.

Why didn't you delete Vicky's dox? You refused and got burned.

I gave you notice, Cunt.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms