Frisky Friday

A right load of bollocks...

Frisky Friday

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:40 pm

measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!


Have you no shame? :snooty: :mrgreen:

Cracking match tonight - I picked Belgium to win. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Belgium playing well but I don't care about football, so am hoping for the pub!
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:51 pm

nothing planned

probably takeaway, because I've certainly not got any food organised, then I'll just chill I think
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7612
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:52 pm

measurer wrote:Belgium playing well but I don't care about football, so am hoping for the pub!


Enjoy yourself Mes! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Jem » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Salad and cricket at the moment, footy later with a couple of beers. Been out shopping with my niece and absolutely knackered.
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Jem wrote:Salad and cricket at the moment, footy later with a couple of beers. Been out shopping with my niece and absolutely knackered.



Probably once I've done all I have to do first, I'll feel the same. Right now I want to go out - things could change... :ooer:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:17 pm

measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!



You should take it easy at your age... :trollface:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12455
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!



You should take it easy at your age... :trollface:


Centenarians need all the activity they can get.

:awesome:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.
User avatar
Cleopatra
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!



You should take it easy at your age... :trollface:



If only I could, but unfortunately my life is gets more hectic the older I get.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.


Was he called Marcus Antonius by any chance?
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Keyser wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.


Was he called Marcus Antonius by any chance?


I wish :smilin: . He looks just like Yul Brynner (a bygone actor from The Magnificent Seven). He looked more like Just William at school.
User avatar
Cleopatra
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.


:ooer: :ooer:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3267
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.


Was he called Marcus Antonius by any chance?


I wish :smilin: . He looks just like Yul Brynner (a bygone actor from The Magnificent Seven). He looked more like Just William at school.


Yul was great in The King and I and Westworld. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests