Frisky Friday

A right load of bollocks...

Frisky Friday

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!
measurer

Re: Frisky Friday

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:40 pm

measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

I will be out to drop off something for my pal and ask her if she is going out later - no harm in asking. A walk I promised my dog and hopefully after that I'll be out in the pub!

Have you no shame? :snooty: :mrgreen:

Cracking match tonight - I picked Belgium to win. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Belgium playing well but I don't care about football, so am hoping for the pub!
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:51 pm

nothing planned

probably takeaway, because I've certainly not got any food organised, then I'll just chill I think
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:52 pm

measurer wrote:Belgium playing well but I don't care about football, so am hoping for the pub!

Enjoy yourself Mes! :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Jem » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Salad and cricket at the moment, footy later with a couple of beers. Been out shopping with my niece and absolutely knackered.
Jem

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Jem wrote:Salad and cricket at the moment, footy later with a couple of beers. Been out shopping with my niece and absolutely knackered.

Probably once I've done all I have to do first, I'll feel the same. Right now I want to go out - things could change... :ooer:
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:17 pm

measurer wrote:Is it a night in the pub garden for you, or is football on the menu? Or will you carry on as usual, and ignore the glorious sun?

You should take it easy at your age... :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Centenarians need all the activity they can get.

:awesome:
Keyser

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Have a great Friday, Dogs.
Cleopatra

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:

If only I could, but unfortunately my life is gets more hectic the older I get.
measurer

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

Will you walk into my parlour said the spider to the fly - only who is the spider and who is the fly eyebrow :wubwub:

Was he called Marcus Antonius by any chance?
Keyser

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Keyser wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Guess who had a date today (on Frisky Friday, no less :gigglesnshit:), with an old school mate :leer: It was actually lovely, pub garden, next to the river, no pressure, just old mates chatting.

I wish :smilin: . He looks just like Yul Brynner (a bygone actor from The Magnificent Seven). He looked more like Just William at school.
Cleopatra

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:04 pm

:ooer: :ooer:
Junglejayne

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I wish :smilin: . He looks just like Yul Brynner (a bygone actor from The Magnificent Seven). He looked more like Just William at school.

Yul was great in The King and I and Westworld. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms