Banned Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Truthy wrote:It will :gigglesnshit:

I'm fucking here ain't I? :cheers: :Hiya:

hIYA rOLLUP :Hiya:


Hiya Truthy and Jack ! :Hiya:

Does Jo know he's unbanned ? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Dean » Tue May 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Truthy wrote:It will :gigglesnshit:

I'm fucking here ain't I? :cheers: :Hiya:

hIYA rOLLUP :Hiya:


Hiya Truthy and Jack ! :Hiya:

Does Jo know he's unbanned ? :gigglesnshit:



He's not....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33160
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Truthy wrote:It will :gigglesnshit:

I'm fucking here ain't I? :cheers: :Hiya:

hIYA rOLLUP :Hiya:


Hiya Truthy and Jack ! :Hiya:

Does Jo know he's unbanned ? :gigglesnshit:



He's not....


Is.....
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Dean » Tue May 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Dean wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Truthy wrote:It will :gigglesnshit:

I'm fucking here ain't I? :cheers: :Hiya:

hIYA rOLLUP :Hiya:


Hiya Truthy and Jack ! :Hiya:

Does Jo know he's unbanned ? :gigglesnshit:



He's not....


Is.....


Jo is one of the four names in the OP that is banned....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33160
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Unbanned...
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Dean » Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

IP's are unbanned, the four usernames are still banned.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33160
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Pocahontas you are hanging by a mere technicality !!



Love me ,

Love me Not ,

Love me ,

Love me not ,

Love me ,

Love me not........

Now where did the fucking rose go ?? :brickwall: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11947
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Dean wrote:IP's are unbanned, the four usernames are still banned.


Truthy's back ?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:Pocahontas you are hanging by a mere technicality !!



Love me ,

Love me Not ,

Love me ,

Love me not ,

Love me ,

Love me not........

Now where did the fucking rose go ?? :brickwall: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


:laughing: ... Hiya Rocky ! :Hiya:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Dean » Tue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Dean wrote:IP's are unbanned, the four usernames are still banned.


Truthy's back ?



He isn't one of the four names in the OP. My understanding of it is, all IP's are unbanned, All usernames are unbanned, except for the four names in the OP. Shine, Star, Jo, Micky.....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33160
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Guest » Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Is Katta still banned?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Banned Users

Postby Moose Jocky » Tue May 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:Is Katta still banned?
fucking hope so!!! :turniphead:
User avatar
Moose Jocky
 

Re: Banned Users

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi Poca......... :Hiya:

What did the last rose petal say ?? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11947
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Gabby » Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:Hi Poca......... :Hiya:

What did the last rose petal say ?? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl:


Love me not.... :thud:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15991
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Banned Users

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Hi Poca......... :Hiya:

What did the last rose petal say ?? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl:


Love me not.... :thud:



:paranoid:

We are nearer loving those who hate us than those who love us more than we wish.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11947
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests