Connection Issues

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Connection Issues

Postby Daisymay » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:07 pm

This is the first time since Friday that i've been able to connect ,,Couldn't connect from Sky or on my Mobile (vodaphone)
Daisymay

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Daisymay wrote:This is the first time since Friday that i've been able to connect ,,Couldn't connect from Sky or on my Mobile (vodaphone)

It's all sorted now Daisymay :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Daisymay » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:This is the first time since Friday that i've been able to connect ,,Couldn't connect from Sky or on my Mobile (vodaphone)

Yep so i see :canny: and don't do it again :again?: that's how i've been why intermittently checking if it was back ,i've been forced back on DS :monkey:
Daisymay

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yep so i see :canny: and don't do it again :again?: that's how i've been why intermittently checking if it was back ,i've been forced back on DS :monkey:

Yeah well... *kicks can*
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yeah well... *kicks can*

:mrgreen:
Jem

Postby Daisymay » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yeah well... *kicks can*

Something wants Kicking :bum: ,but alls well that ends well ,and to be fair it was fun on the live Football Thread yesterday over there like an old WHATM Thread on BB :mrgreen:
Daisymay

Postby banana chewits » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:58 pm

i'm just happy it's all fixed, thanks stooo.
banana chewits

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 pm

banana chewits wrote:i'm just happy it's all fixed, thanks stooo.

No worries :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i'm just happy it's all fixed, thanks stooo.

No worries :mrgreen:

Yes, cheers Stooo :thumbsup:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:41 am

Daisymay wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Desperate times. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 am

Gabby wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:I thought it was my computer, technologically thick isn't strong enough a word for me. :pmsl: :pmsl:

It took me a good 24 hours to figure out the problem. I usually get the ICANN email in November but we're in the middle of a migration to new hosts which generated the confirmation and I missed it somehow.

:facepalm:

:Hiya:

Hi Keys :Hiya:

Yes Stooo, men indeed..... men often fuck up stuff that is a piece of piss to us women! :snooty:

They are our things to fuck up though, as with most of these things we came up with the original idea.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:01 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:We're back. No Claire and others, I didn't pull the plug, the DNS record update email was somehow lost a couple of weeks ago and because of that ICANN takes down the site. It's all resolved after several phonecalls and emails within the last 24 hours.

Sorry to anybody that who was inconvenienced or verbally abused during my frequent tanties :oops: :wubbers:

If the internet goes down totally, life as we know it will be over for the human race. Fact.

I imagine you'd struggle more than most.

Other than I was out most of the day yesterday and didn't access the internet or use the mobile at all.

So, obviously you're right.

I'm just going off what you have posted in a thread about connection issues. :more beer:

Just started reading this thread, ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47335&start=0 ) which was locked/closed before I had even set eyes on in, so must be on the internet 24/7. I post even when I'm asleep don't you know. I posted here before I was born and will be posting here after I die.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:03 am

fucking hell

them and us gender bollocks is so tedious
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 am

jra wrote:
They are our things to fuck up though, as with most of these things we came up with the original idea.

Yes women should stay in the kitchen where they belong. :shake head:
Jem

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 am

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

Yes women should stay in the kitchen where they belong. :shake head:

It's shocking that these attitudes prevail - once the dishes and other chores are done there's no reason not to allow them out to do the shopping. :shake head:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms