Connection Issues

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Connection Issues

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Jra is a subhuman, noncey cunt...
Dean

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Dean wrote:Jra is a subhuman, noncey c**t...

I shouldn't but :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

He certainly has connection issues. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:41 pm

2kind wrote:Jra, just the bloke I was looking for. Like you I dedicated my life to DS. Having posted close to your 60,000 posts, the silly Mods just pulled the rug from under my feet. It really hurt, really hurt that I'd been used like that and then bang, I'm banned and no valid reason given. How did you feel and are you over your ban?

One of the rules here is that posters must have an avatar. Just saying politely.
Punk

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:Kings Cross station is one block, crime there is minimal. Kings Cross Ward is several square miles and includes the areas where the prostitution has moved to. Your just nitpicking. Don't you think calling anyone subhuman, who is clearly not subhuman is cuntish? Clearly not. :hand:

So don't call me a stupid Cunt then. If you want to dish it out Punk, expect to get it back from me. Simple as.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47243&start=60#p1508723

Are we done now?

Fact is. many on here, including me, think that you are a stupid c**t but no one with an IQ over 75 thinks anyone here is subhuman. Since I have been here, lots of Cunts have been called Cunts. Calling anyone subhuman is a far different level of abuse, so why didn't you just call me a c**t? Should I call you a subhuman Cunt in response? Are we done now?

Fact eh! You've been doing a poll? Or is that just your opinion?

Metaphorically. If somebody comes after me with a fist, I come after them with a knife. If somebody comes after me with a knife, I come after them with a gun. Just calling you a c**t is tit for tat. I don't do that on-line. I up the ante. Deal with it.

Go for it. :again?: No skin off my nose.

Thing is Punk. I know I'm not stupid and I know I'm not a c**t either, nor am I a nonce/paedo/(insert various other accusations). So no matter how many times people say it, or how many online keyboard warriors/trollers think I am any of the above, it isn't going to make it true or it is true. And that's it. :thumbsup:

Calling anyone subhuman is cuntish. Something that a c**t would do. End of. Not knowing the difference between a candidate and a Member of Parliament who has been elected THREE times, and yet you have NEVER heard of her :gigglesnshit: means you are not clever by any stretch, you might be at some things but seriously trolling the news and politics section when you are clueless on both has shown you up a few times. The spoken word is usually 7% of communication between humans but on forums it is 100% so if you continue to say stuff that is untrue or inaccurate, you will be pulled up for it. Are we done now?

How many other elected politicians out of the 600+ plus politicians in the UK can you name? Not knowing one from a minority party doesn't mean I'm not clever by any stretch.

Not true IMO. Simply because you can't see emotions or feelings on-line very easily.

Punk. You are starting to irritate me somewhat, because you are like a dog with a bone and you won't let it go. Autism again is it?
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:17 pm

2kind wrote:Jra, just the bloke I was looking for. Like you I dedicated my life to DS. Having posted close to your 60,000 posts, the silly Mods just pulled the rug from under my feet. It really hurt, really hurt that I'd been used like that and then bang, I'm banned and no valid reason given. How did you feel and are you over your ban?

OK skipping the obvious windup here. Some people will go to desperate lengths to troll me. I didn't dedicate my life to DS and of course I'm over my ban, despite repeated claims I have duplicate/sock/troll accounts over on DS. I was 38 when I joined DS, had internet access from 1999 at the earliest, so what do you suggest I was dedicating the previous 35 years of my life to?
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Jra, can you stop using Autism to have a go at Punk please. You little nonce...
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Punk wrote:

Like you have autism, special needs, padded cell, should be under supervision issues when out.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:

Like you have autism, special needs, padded cell, should be under supervision issues when out.

Oh dear... :shake head:
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Dean wrote:Jra, can you stop using Autism to have a go at Punk please. You little nonce...

Of course Dean forum legend retard.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Jra, can you stop using Autism to have a go at Punk please. You little nonce...

Are you having a breakdown you weird little nonce?
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Punk wrote:

One of the rules here is that posters must have an avatar. Just saying politely.

You tell them Punkadmin.

:thumbsup:
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:

You tell them Punkadmin.

:thumbsup:

Punk is a long time respected member for over 10 years plus on these forums. You’re a bottom feeder and a nonce. Have some respect for your betters...
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Are you having a breakdown you weird little nonce?

Yes. I'm Riggs in Lethal Weapon, don'tya know.

Lethal Weapon (1/10) Movie CLIP - Crazy Cop (1987) HD

phpBB [video]

Just like them 3 slimeballs in the clip above selling class A, you ain't worth it.
jra

Postby Holly » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Yes we are done here :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms