Connection Issues

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Connection Issues

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
They are our things to fuck up though, as with most of these things we came up with the original idea.

Yes women should stay in the kitchen where they belong. :shake head:

If you want to interpret it like that do crack on.
jra

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Oh, lol.
The Tetley and ‘brew’ bit threw me.

So it was a pilgrimage for your Boozey God.

No, it was a treat.

I was running a pub for a then major company and if your turnover was more than 100K they rented a train with Pullman carriages and full table service and sent you out on the piss in Leeds, starting from Kings Cross and back. Most of my memory is blurred thankfully...

Well the train part sounds good anyway. That’s a long way to go for a piss up.

It started at Kings Cross...

Isn’t that a red light area? :ooer:
They may have “cleaned” it up now though.

Most of it has been moved not cleaned up. Certain parts have been knocked down and rebuilt on. Most major rail stations in every city in Europe have issues with the poorest that congregate at rail/coach stations.
Punk

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 am

Punk wrote:Most of it has been moved not cleaned up. Certain parts have been knocked down and rebuilt on. Most major rail stations in every city in Europe have issues with the poorest that congregate at rail/coach stations.

That would include the police then. Instead of of solving crime(s) outside the station (Kings Cross), let's just hang around inside where there is very little going on. Excellent use of their limited resources.
jra

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:52 am

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:Most of it has been moved not cleaned up. Certain parts have been knocked down and rebuilt on. Most major rail stations in every city in Europe have issues with the poorest that congregate at rail/coach stations.

That would include the police then. Instead of of solving crime(s) outside the station (Kings Cross), let's just hang around inside where there is very little going on. Excellent use of their limited resources.

The CONservatives have cut policing in London by over 10,000. :shake head: Crime around KGX is almost zero.
Punk

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

The CONservatives have cut policing in London by over 10,000. :shake head: Crime around KGX is almost zero.

Not sure to believe anything you say when there have been well over 3000 crimes in the Kings Cross area in the last year alone.

https://www.police.uk/metropolitan/E050 ... ime/stats/
jra

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

Not sure to believe anything you say when there have been well over 3000 crimes in the Kings Cross area in the last year alone.

I'm talking and the station NOT the area FFS. :shake head:
Punk

Postby jra » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

So, why not say that then? Around KGX implies the Kings Cross area. Inside KGX implies inside Kings Cross Station. YMMV.

So, that is why I mentioned the police don't really need to be inside the station, not these days anyway, but outside in the Kings Cross area.
jra

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:47 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

So, why not say that then? Around KGX implies the Kings Cross area. Inside KGX implies inside Kings Cross Station. YMMV.

So, that is why I mentioned the police don't really need to be inside the station, not these days anyway, but outside in the Kings Cross area.

KGX means Kings Cross Station. Kings Cross means Kings Cross area. It is quite straight forward. If I say PBO that means around Peterborough Station, for example and not Peterborough, Queensgate etc. Comprende? Added to the fact that my quote was about crime around stations and not areas. Do you know any normal people that calls people sub human as an insult?
Punk

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:The CONservatives have cut policing in London by over 10,000. :shake head: Crime around KGX is almost zero.

KGX means Kings Cross Station. Kings Cross means Kings Cross area. It is quite straight forward. If I say PBO that means around Peterborough Station, for example and not Peterborough, Queensgate etc. Comprende? Added to the fact that my quote was about crime around stations and not areas. Do you know any normal people that calls people sub human as an insult?

Around means outside in general terms not inside. Like around the Sun (our star) are the planets, not inside the Sun. And yes I do know what railway station codes are. Like LUT is Luton, LTN is Luton Airport Parkway, STP is St. Pancras etc.

Nitpicking in other words, just like you nitpicking me regarding MPs as being candidates or elected. :thumbsup:

As for sub-human scum. Watch Alan Partridge, then you'll understand the piss take.
jra

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:45 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

Around means outside in general terms not inside. Like around the Sun (our star) are the planets, not inside the Sun. And yes I do know what railway station codes are. Like LUT is Luton, LTN is Luton Airport Parkway, STP is St. Pancras etc.

Nitpicking in other words, just like you nitpicking me regarding MPs as being candidates or elected. :thumbsup:

As for sub-human scum. Watch Alan Partridge, then you'll understand the piss take.

Kings Cross station is one block, crime there is minimal. Kings Cross Ward is several square miles and includes the areas where the prostitution has moved to. Your just nitpicking. Don't you think calling anyone subhuman, who is clearly not subhuman is cuntish? Clearly not. :hand:
Punk

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:I'm talking and the station NOT the area FFS. :shake head:

Kings Cross station is one block, crime there is minimal. Kings Cross Ward is several square miles and includes the areas where the prostitution has moved to. Your just nitpicking. Don't you think calling anyone subhuman, who is clearly not subhuman is cuntish? Clearly not. :hand:

So don't call me a stupid Cunt then. If you want to dish it out Punk, expect to get it back from me. Simple as.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47243&start=60#p1508723

Are we done now?
jra

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:So, why not say that then? Around KGX implies the Kings Cross area. Inside KGX implies inside Kings Cross Station. YMMV.

So don't call me a stupid Cunt then. If you want to dish it out Punk, expect to get it back from me. Simple as.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 0#p1508723

Are we done now?

Fact is. many on here, including me, think that you are a stupid cunt but no one with an IQ over 75 thinks anyone here is subhuman. Since I have been here, lots of Cunts have been called Cunts. Calling anyone subhuman is a far different level of abuse, so why didn't you just call me a cunt? Should I call you a subhuman Cunt in response? Are we done now?
Punk

Postby jra » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47243&start=60#p1508723

Are we done now?

Fact is. many on here, including me, think that you are a stupid c**t but no one with an IQ over 75 thinks anyone here is subhuman. Since I have been here, lots of Cunts have been called Cunts. Calling anyone subhuman is a far different level of abuse, so why didn't you just call me a c**t? Should I call you a subhuman Cunt in response? Are we done now?

Fact eh! You've been doing a poll? Or is that just your opinion?

Metaphorically. If somebody comes after me with a fist, I come after them with a knife. If somebody comes after me with a knife, I come after them with a gun. Just calling you a cunt is tit for tat. I don't do that on-line. I up the ante. Deal with it.

Go for it. :again?: No skin off my nose.

Thing is Punk. I know I'm not stupid and I know I'm not a cunt either, nor am I a nonce/paedo/(insert various other accusations). So no matter how many times people say it, or how many online keyboard warriors/trollers think I am any of the above, it isn't going to make it true or it is true. And that's it. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby 2kind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Jra, just the bloke I was looking for. Like you I dedicated my life to DS. Having posted close to your 60,000 posts, the silly Mods just pulled the rug from under my feet. It really hurt, really hurt that I'd been used like that and then bang, I'm banned and no valid reason given. How did you feel and are you over your ban?
2kind

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:Around means outside in general terms not inside. Like around the Sun (our star) are the planets, not inside the Sun. And yes I do know what railway station codes are. Like LUT is Luton, LTN is Luton Airport Parkway, STP is St. Pancras etc.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 0#p1508723

Are we done now?

Fact is. many on here, including me, think that you are a stupid c**t but no one with an IQ over 75 thinks anyone here is subhuman. Since I have been here, lots of Cunts have been called Cunts. Calling anyone subhuman is a far different level of abuse, so why didn't you just call me a c**t? Should I call you a subhuman Cunt in response? Are we done now?

Fact eh! You've been doing a poll? Or is that just your opinion?

Metaphorically. If somebody comes after me with a fist, I come after them with a knife. If somebody comes after me with a knife, I come after them with a gun. Just calling you a c**t is tit for tat. I don't do that on-line. I up the ante. Deal with it.

Go for it. :again?: No skin off my nose.

Thing is Punk. I know I'm not stupid and I know I'm not a c**t either, nor am I a nonce/paedo/(insert various other accusations). So no matter how many times people say it, or how many online keyboard warriors/trollers think I am any of the above, it isn't going to make it true or it is true. And that's it. :thumbsup:

Calling anyone subhuman is cuntish. Something that a cunt would do. End of. Not knowing the difference between a candidate and a Member of Parliament who has been elected THREE times, and yet you have NEVER heard of her :gigglesnshit: means you are not clever by any stretch, you might be at some things but seriously trolling the news and politics section when you are clueless on both has shown you up a few times. The spoken word is usually 7% of communication between humans but on forums it is 100% so if you continue to say stuff that is untrue or inaccurate, you will be pulled up for it. Are we done now?
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms