Trump's UK Visit

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Trump's UK Visit

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:18 am

Maddog wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Russia did not invade Ukraine.
I speak often to a lady married to a Ukrainian.
He's there she's here.
The people of the Ukraine don't want American or EU meddling in their country.

Never said Russia invaded the Ukraine. They didn't steal any emails either. Putin said so yesterday. :leer:

That's right they didn't!

It was an unsecure server in the bathroom when the Clintons where in office :thumbsup: Your getting there MD, slowly but surely

Coming from you, I'm not entirely sure "there" is anywhere I want to be, but thanks anyway. :more beer:

Since October 2015, I am so far beyond anywhere. chin chin
art0hur0moh

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 pm

The more I see his followers believe anything he says despite all evidence to the contrary I can only assume half the country has decided to have had a full fucking frontal lobotomy in secret over the last two years.

Christ - and I actually thought Dubya was the worst it could get. :ooer:

Keyser

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:19 pm

So Wlad is coming to America...

Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:40 pm

It's all because of those pesky gays.

Christian TV Host Warns Rachel Maddow Will Lead Coup Against Trump
On his program Wiles lamented the fact that “people like Maddow and CNN’s Anderson Cooper on television is evidence that America has been ‘homosexualized’ and is ‘no longer a Christian nation.’”

America, you’ve been homosexualized. You’ve been Jewdy-ized. I’m just telling it how it is. She (Maddow) was spewing out, last night, calls for revolution. She was telling the left, ‘Take a deep breath, we’re at the moment, it’s coming, we’re almost there, we’re going to remove him from the White House.’ We’re about 72 hours — possibly 72 hours — from a coup.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv ... inst-trump

phpBB [video]

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:It's all because of those pesky gays.

On his program Wiles lamented the fact that “people like Maddow and CNN’s Anderson Cooper on television is evidence that America has been ‘homosexualized’ and is ‘no longer a Christian nation.’”

America, you’ve been homosexualized. You’ve been Jewdy-ized. I’m just telling it how it is. She (Maddow) was spewing out, last night, calls for revolution. She was telling the left, ‘Take a deep breath, we’re at the moment, it’s coming, we’re almost there, we’re going to remove him from the White House.’ We’re about 72 hours — possibly 72 hours — from a coup.

phpBB [video]

Gotta get that civil war started.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Stooo wrote:

phpBB [video]

:pmsl: They thought that it would take Russian nukes to fuck up America. All it took was a few carefully primed people on their media to stir it and an inexpensive army of bots on their social media! Result chaos. They're too busy fighting each and pissing off their allies to be effective at anything now.

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

phpBB [video]

:pmsl: They thought that it would take Russian nukes to fuck up America. All it took was a few carefully primed people on their media to stir it and an inexpensive army of bots on their social media! Result chaos. They're too busy fighting each and pissing off their allies to be effective at anything now.

I blame fake news! :snooty: :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Postby charlie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

phpBB [video]

I blame fake news! :snooty: :mrgreen:

Oh dear, you do somewhat like to exaggerate! :trollface:
charlie

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:16 pm

phpBB [video]

Will Shep Smith be involved in this gay coup?
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey Maddog,

I haven't called you names in a while...

So fuck you. :wubbers:
Rockstar

Postby Maddog » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Rockstar wrote:Hey Maddog,

:wubwub:
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Hey Maddog,

Still with the Albanian? :leer:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Wtf.
Is he president or is he a 12 year old boy that just got griefed and is about to rage quit?
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Yeah Nic - there he is sticking it to them Muzzies, eh? That'll learn 'em :yess:

Jingoistic babbling hyperbole, perfectly timed to deflect from his shambolic fanboy butt-licking Putin 'summit' and, of course, guaranteed to keep his knuckle-dragging Neanderthal supporters buzzing.

(I'm convinced Putin had a little USB memory stick of Pee-gate on that podium. Just to keep The Donald focused :gigglesnshit: )
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms