DS thread #102

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #102

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDmanchav bottling it in the chav thread. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90710068 Dragging others into it too to take the heat off himself.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

To..

:hand:

To...

In fairness, I was laughing so hard at GDmanchav filling his pants my typing went to hell. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby G » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Nucks wrote:Just about everything has been mentioned in the chav thread, which means most of us chavs by that reasoning. :gigglesnshit: I’m unsure how something as basic as a pair of shoes makes someone a chav. I would have thought it was a behavioural thing more than a clothing or accommodation factor. People who act like chavs often wear certain things in common, but that doesn’t make those items inherently chavy.

It is just a bit of fun and I suppose everybody has contributed to it with something though. Pumping Iron gets away scott free though saying people that generally live in flats are chavs.

If anybody was called out it was the other way round.
:bell:
G

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Nucks wrote:Just about everything has been mentioned in the chav thread, which means most of us chavs by that reasoning. :gigglesnshit: I’m unsure how something as basic as a pair of shoes makes someone a chav. I would have thought it was a behavioural thing more than a clothing or accommodation factor. People who act like chavs often wear certain things in common, but that doesn’t make those items inherently chavy.

:thumbsup:

Seems some seem to think if you have money or property then you're not a chav. I've known some real dregs of society who have been minted. I take people as I find them.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GDmanchav bottling it in the chav thread. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_90710068 Dragging others into it too to take the heat off himself.

To..

To...

In fairness, I was laughing so hard at GDmanchav filling his pants my typing went to hell. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

At some random on the Internet, I doubt it. Get out and enjoy the sunshine.
:off head:

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:43 pm

G wrote:

It is just a bit of fun and I suppose everybody has contributed to it with something though. Pumping Iron gets away scott free though saying people that generally live in flats are chavs.

GD butt hurt. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: The more you contribute to that thread the more chavvy you're perceived. Suck it up chubbychav, you're true colours have been outed.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To..

To...

In all fairness and whatever grudge you hold..

I’m reading that the other way round.

GD pulled PI initially.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Guest wrote:
G wrote:

GD butt hurt. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: The more you contribute to that thread the more chavvy you're perceived. Suck it up chubbychav, you're true colours have been outed.

Brilliant, you are wasted behind that keyboard.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To..

To...

At some random on the Internet, I doubt it. Get out and enjoy the sunshine.
:off head:

Yes, sometimes I do laugh at what posters say, the nature of forums.

Take your own advice. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To..

To...

GD pulled PI initially.

No grudge here.

It's GDchubbychav's MO, he often gets pulled up on something, shits himself and spreads the blame. The supermarket comment is comedy gold. :mrgreen:

Postby Nucks » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:

:thumbsup:

Seems some seem to think if you have money or property then you're not a chav. I've known some real dregs of society who have been minted. I take people as I find them.

Being loud, gobby or inconsiderate is not exclusive to any income bracket as far as I know.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Did anyone notice that since Goodwife stopped posting in this thread all that soap forum bollocks stopped?

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To..

To...

GD pulled PI initially.

No grudge here.

It's GDchubbychav's MO, he often gets pulled up on something, shits himself and spreads the blame. The supermarket comment is comedy gold. :mrgreen:

Only if you are slightly sad

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To..

To...

GD pulled PI initially.

No grudge here.

I bet you are wetting yourself with excitement, aren’t you?

Postby bogtrotter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Guest wrote:Can't help but laugh at the dislike button thread. So many people were triggered by having someone click a little thumbs down button on their oh so amazing posts. Shame DS pussied out as it was hilarious watching the meltdowns :pmsl:

The OP of that thread is a serial bullshitter.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To..

To...

GD pulled PI initially.

No grudge here.

I bet you are wetting yourself with excitement, aren’t you?

No darlin', the day anything related to GDchubbychav getting me excited will be a wakeup call that I've been on this earth too long. I'm not a chubby chaser.

He's online entertainment as he's so deluded. :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive