The Junk Box

Big Threads

Re: The Junk Box

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Hobbit wrote:how about we close any discussion on flouncers

anyone that wants to listen to his views can pop over to our dear friend's forum and listen to his bullshit over there

He's being made welcome there because he's always dissing you - gives them something else to gorge on.

I expect they'll soon tire of his weird, head-fucked posting style and his constant grizzling, and they'll boot his arse out just like they did with Micky :cuppaT:

and you :gigglesnshit:

...and me, what? :dunno:

:ooer:

:bell: ... helllllllllllll-oh Guesty?....ded curious here...and me, what?
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Jem wrote:
guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that talking about the "other place" was frowned on. If it's discussed here in a negative manner, I expect the same will happen there.

You must live in an alternative reality. That piss and shit tea party only keeps going by slagging off this forum and people on it. If it wasn't for that it would've died on its arse a month ago.

At least this place is open to all so everyone can see what is being said. None of this secret, behind closed doors, members only malarkey.

:thumbsup: ... yep - I'm a big believer that beefs should be aired upfront and out in the open.

Like here - where the air is fresh and sweet and where everyone knows your name :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Punk wrote:The thing is with Diane Abbott is that the Far Right ONLY blame her for an error, they never blame the 50 odd Conservative MPs for their howlers, the never blame WHITE Labour MPs, they never blame UKIP politicians for lying just the famous black MP. Now why only target a black woman? :shake head:

I'm surprised how halfwits like you manage to cope with day to day living. People laugh at Abbott for her high-profile comedy gaffes, not because she's black. Do you think people say 'oh look a black person' then start pointing and laughing? Are you that fucking simple?

You liberal lefties are obsessed with race, it out trumps any other factor. You all seem to put skin colour first, so any negativity shown towards a black person must be because they are black, and in Abbot's case, not because she's an imbecile. Her comment as Shadow Home Secretary, that under Labour, police officers world be paid £30 per year, was as funny as fuck and has nothing to do with her being black.

People laugh at Boris for his gaffes doesn't they? Imagine how ridiculous it would be if every time people commented on them, someone piped up with 'you're only saying that because he's white' - which is exactly how ridiculous you and your kind sound. And for the record, white politicians, Blair and Corbyn for example, are equally ridiculed.

Post some links of you laughing at white Conservative politicians then, you no wit, if you can't it shows that you are racist. I made it as simple for you because we know how dense you are. Here to help.
Punk

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Punk wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Punk wrote:The thing is with Diane Abbott is that the Far Right ONLY blame her for an error, they never blame the 50 odd Conservative MPs for their howlers, the never blame WHITE Labour MPs, they never blame UKIP politicians for lying just the famous black MP. Now why only target a black woman? :shake head:

I'm surprised how halfwits like you manage to cope with day to day living. People laugh at Abbott for her high-profile comedy gaffes, not because she's black. Do you think people say 'oh look a black person' then start pointing and laughing? Are you that fucking simple?

You liberal lefties are obsessed with race, it out trumps any other factor. You all seem to put skin colour first, so any negativity shown towards a black person must be because they are black, and in Abbot's case, not because she's an imbecile. Her comment as Shadow Home Secretary, that under Labour, police officers world be paid £30 per year, was as funny as fuck and has nothing to do with her being black.

People laugh at Boris for his gaffes doesn't they? Imagine how ridiculous it would be if every time people commented on them, someone piped up with 'you're only saying that because he's white' - which is exactly how ridiculous you and your kind sound. And for the record, white politicians, Blair and Corbyn for example, are equally ridiculed.

Post some links of you laughing at white Conservative politicians then, you no wit, if you can't it shows that you are racist. I made it as simple for you because we know how dense you are. Here to help.

Gammons like that are constantly mocking Diane Abbott and Owen Jones based solely on their minority status, by the bigoted language that they choose to use.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Jem wrote:
guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that talking about the "other place" was frowned on. If it's discussed here in a negative manner, I expect the same will happen there.

You must live in an alternative reality. That piss and shit tea party only keeps going by slagging off this forum and people on it. If it wasn't for that it would've died on its arse a month ago.

At least this place is open to all so everyone can see what is being said. None of this secret, behind closed doors, members only malarkey.

Like DTV, DS PM's, whinging the mods via alerts here and any of the other discussions 'elsewhere'?
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Jem wrote:
guest wrote:

Like DTV, DS PM's, whinging the mods via alerts here and any of the other discussions 'elsewhere'?

The fuck you yapping on about now, tinfoiler? :roll:

You're another one who can't resist the sight of my avi....piss off and go be a sekrit 'Political Activist' some more :dafinger:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Jem wrote:
guest wrote:

The fuck you yapping on about now, tinfoiler? :roll:

You're another one who can't resist the sight of my avi....piss off and go be a sekrit 'Political Activist' some more :dafinger:

....and ooops! I should apologise for that, JJ. Didn't have my specs on and thought you were posting at me.

Tbf, I'm kinda used to you swooping in on me whenever I post. But I got that one wrong, so.... sorry :oops:
Vam

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Vam wrote:The fuck you yapping on about now, tinfoiler? :roll:

Here we go again with the old deny the truth with the OTT 'I'm a victim' 'everyone else is paranoid' defence. Get over yourself sweetie. You talk bullshit someone will call you on it, thats forums for you and your 'upfront' stance is bull.
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

Here we go again with the old deny the truth with the OTT 'I'm a victim' 'everyone else is paranoid' defence. Get over yourself sweetie. You talk bullshit someone will call you on it, thats forums for you and your 'upfront' stance is bull.

But you are paranoid, sweetie! :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

But you are paranoid, sweetie! :pmsl:

No hun, I'm just not blind and can see beyond your manipulation.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Gammons like that are constantly mocking Diane Abbott and Owen Jones based solely on their minority status, by the bigoted language that they choose to use.

That's true.

You only have to look at Twitter and other social media platforms to see the levels of racist and homophobic abuse that they suffer, where their political views are secondary.

:shake head:

Postby measurer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

anyone that wants to listen to his views can pop over to our dear friend's forum and listen to his bullshit over there

God no, it's a tradition to take the piss.

Hell yea! We have even been known to give th FLOUNCER their own thread - we're nice like that. :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby measurer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

God no, it's a tradition to take the piss.

Hell yea! We have even been known to give th FLOUNCER their own thread - we're nice like that. :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Jem » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Jem wrote:
guest wrote:

I rarely used PMs on DS and don't post anywhere else so I wouldn't know.

I do know what hypocrisy is though. Like bitching about something and then doing the very same thing, like Claire .
Jem

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Punk wrote:Post some links of you laughing at white Conservative politicians then, you no wit, if you can't it shows that you are racist. I made it as simple for you because we know how dense you are. Here to help.

I rarely laugh at conservative MPs because I tend to agree with most of their views. Same way I imagine you don't laugh at marxists, anarchists, Occupy, BLM, and hippies.

However, your point is about racism and not party politics, and I can assure you I've made far more derogatory posts on here about Corbyn and Blair than I have Abbott. No one takes her seriously, and she only pops up as and when she makes her latest gaffe. Whereas the other two are more constant factors in political debate.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive