Things that piss you off!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 pm

dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:


Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 pm

dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:


Nope....not this particular garden anyway - it's full of brambly weeds and toxic stinging shit.

:ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:


Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?



No
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:




Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?



I haven’t the first clue why Gabby said what she did, but she’s no here so I’m no saying anything else about her.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:14 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:




Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?



I haven’t the first clue why Gabby said what she did, but she’s no here so I’m no saying anything else about her.


Oh silly...She hasn't gone anywhere...She must be glued to this forum...Reading all our posts...Seeing who supports her and who condemns her etc...The supporters get an autographed Tommy R tee... :mrgreen:


What size tee do you wear? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Rockstar wrote:
:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Your hollow words mean sweet fuck all when you are a cowardly snide and cannot speak up against Dean. :thumbsup:

In fact I would go on to say that you and Goodwife are two sides of the same coin with your brownie points snide games involving racism and mocking of the disabled :shake head:


Goodwifes been one of the few to actually come out and condemn Gabbys racism directly to her rather than some half hearted attempts to play to the peanut gallery as others have done, and yet you’re doing the exact thing you accuse her of.

You too are using Gabbys racist cuntishness against GW for your own agenda.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 pm

McAz wrote:There is a difference. Gabby has to all intents admitted being a racist, Puzz/Red/Raven/Ray pretend they are not.


Lordy isn't racist.

I do not give a fuck if you quote 100 posts from here as "proof"

I drank with the guy 3 days consecutively, in Birmingham, and to every nationality and colour, he was a gent.

You will now say he kept his true feelings hidden: aye right, I did not hear any slagging off people behind their back. I did that!

You might then say he's a latent racist... Aye well for 72 hours swallying he played it straight alright!! :trollface:

You cannot be fake when saturated with drink.- UNLESS you are a machine!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 24719
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:18 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
McAz wrote:There is a difference. Gabby has to all intents admitted being a racist, Puzz/Red/Raven/Ray pretend they are not.


Lordy isn't racist.

I do not give a fuck if you quote 100 posts from here as "proof"

I drank with the guy 3 days consecutively, in Birmingham, and to every nationality and colour, he was a gent.

You will now say he kept his true feelings hidden: aye right, I did not hear any slagging off people behind their back. I did that!

You might then say he's a latent racist... Aye well for 72 hours swallying he played it straight alright!! :trollface:

You cannot be fake when saturated with drink.


How many hours times were you with Snuffs? :trollface:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Vam wrote:
Uh-huh. Ok.

Even though it's also lost you any credibility when you call people like Puzz/Red/Raven racists in future?


Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:




Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?



I haven’t the first clue why Gabby said what she did, but she’s no here so I’m no saying anything else about her.


Oh silly...She hasn't gone anywhere...She must be glued to this forum...Reading all our posts...Seeing who supports her and who condemns her etc...The supporters get an autographed Tommy R tee... :mrgreen:


What size tee do you wear? :gigglesnshit:


Where did I show support for what was said? You’re good at finding links - find it and post it.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:23 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Bah Vam, I said earlier (somewhere, not to anyone in particular) don’t get led by the nose up the garden path. :mrgreen:

(Unless you want to go that is) :wink:




Do you think she showed her racist colors to impress Dean?



I haven’t the first clue why Gabby said what she did, but she’s no here so I’m no saying anything else about her.


Oh silly...She hasn't gone anywhere...She must be glued to this forum...Reading all our posts...Seeing who supports her and who condemns her etc...The supporters get an autographed Tommy R tee... :mrgreen:


What size tee do you wear? :gigglesnshit:


Where did I show support for what was said? You’re good at finding links - find it and post it.


I'm sorry I just wanted to post this.

Image

You get a Tee!!

You get a Tee!!!

Everyone gets a Tee!!!!

:trollface:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 pm

She certainly made it interesting on here today! :trollface:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Dean wrote:She certainly made it interesting on here today! :trollface:


If you find train wrecks interesting....Sure! :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Dean wrote:She certainly made it interesting on here today! :trollface:


Yeah.

Been there, done that...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84074
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Rockstar wrote:
I'm sorry I just wanted to post this.

Image

You get a Tee!!

You get a Tee!!!

Everyone gets a Tee!!!!

:trollface:


Aye
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keyser and 18 guests