Things that piss you off!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:She certainly made it interesting on here today! :trollface:


If you find train wrecks interesting....Sure! :rofl: :rofl:


Too right! Disgusting behaviour. Thank goodness you don't let this attitude upset you. Well done for continuing to stand against it
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Rockstar wrote:
I'm sorry I just wanted to post this.

Image

You get a Tee!!

You get a Tee!!!

Everyone gets a Tee!!!!

:trollface:


Its not the end of line 'I was right all along' range with matching Yfronts is it? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Gabby wrote:Anyway, i’m out of here..... I won’t be harassed or put down by some scummy Indian toe rag, tuk tuk pedaller, third world country, slum dog raghead... who thinks he’s a cut above the rest of the world!... #mudhutsdonotmakeththeman


Call centre guy. Hopefully he hasn't got access to your credit/debit card details.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11014
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pm

jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Anyway, i’m out of here..... I won’t be harassed or put down by some scummy Indian toe rag, tuk tuk pedaller, third world country, slum dog raghead... who thinks he’s a cut above the rest of the world!... #mudhutsdonotmakeththeman


Call centre guy. Hopefully he hasn't got access to your credit/debit card details.


That wasn't nice.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29585
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11014
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:56 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


Well said, jra!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


You drink it directly from source? :ooer:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Anyway, i’m out of here..... I won’t be harassed or put down by some scummy Indian toe rag, tuk tuk pedaller, third world country, slum dog raghead... who thinks he’s a cut above the rest of the world!... #mudhutsdonotmakeththeman


Call centre guy. Hopefully he hasn't got access to your credit/debit card details.


That wasn't nice.


It's a joke. I'm just taking the piss. Come on. Anyway, Rocky has done a fair bit of trolling himself to me and others in the past, so can't really take the moral high ground.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11014
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 pm

jra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Anyway, i’m out of here..... I won’t be harassed or put down by some scummy Indian toe rag, tuk tuk pedaller, third world country, slum dog raghead... who thinks he’s a cut above the rest of the world!... #mudhutsdonotmakeththeman


Call centre guy. Hopefully he hasn't got access to your credit/debit card details.


That wasn't nice.


It's a joke. I'm just taking the piss. Come on. Anyway, Rocky has done a fair bit of trolling himself to me and others in the past, so can't really take the moral high ground.


OK then.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29585
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


Well said, jra!


Haven't you called jra a pervert on several occasions?

:choc:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


Well said, jra!


Haven't you called jra a pervert on several occasions?

:choc:


I have indeed. What’s your point?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


Well said, jra!


My best mate at Poly, a Hindu Sikh. I used to call him a black c.unt. In return he'd call me a white bastard. Just banter, nothing else. Nobody was offended.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11014
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Oh ffs now for the plot twist. :shame:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:What's going on now? eyebrow


Everyone apparently is being racist or being accused of being racist.

Racism is only racist when you mean it, as opposed to taking the piss with your mates for example.


Well said, jra!


My best mate at Poly, a Hindu Sikh. I used to call him a black c.unt. In return he'd call me a white bastard. Just banter, nothing else. Nobody was offended.


There's no such thing as a Hindu Sikh :ooer:

He was either a Hindu or a Sikh. Chances are you're bullshitting, as you'd know for def.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 pm

What is a Hindu Sikh?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keyser and 19 guests