Red's Thread of General Bigotry

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Red's Thread of General Bigotry

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:Good god, gammons are actual snowflakes! :thud:

Racist!

Towards people who have tanties over my views?

Anyone can find my details and report me to https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime

You don't appear to have any views. You just talk in riddles. :ooer:
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Naturally reddish people who are not thick and racist are not gammons so your logic is flawed.

So find a different name for those thick, racist people, and stop picking on those who have a naturally reddish skin.

Why, gammon is a great term for the "pork" that cannot be educated.
McAz

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Naturally reddish people who are not thick and racist are not gammons so your logic is flawed.

So find a different name for those thick, racist people, and stop picking on those who have a naturally reddish skin.

Now you're being piggist as well! Is there no end to your bigotry?
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Punk wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Here's a truth which some will call me racist and bigot for daring to share.

Anyone see Anglo Indian comedian Romesh Ranganathan's filmed trip to Albania which he says was to find out if our preconceptions of Albanians stood up to scrutiny and because Michael Palin and Sue Perkins had done everywhere else?

On his first visit to Tirana the capital he asked people if it was true that Albania had vicious gangs who might kill or kidnap him? He was told that Albania was almost crime free now as all the gangs went to the UK during the Kosovan crisis, which sounds like a joke but it wasn't.

A famous (in Albania) journalist and presenter of her own TV show welcomed him onto her show and offered to show him the country and to meet it's people.

She said he was in no danger whilst in Albania and although it was true that much of the gang crime migrated to the UK by virtue of the fact that they claimed to be Kosovan refugees fleeing war, they were in fact Albanians. She then went on to blame the UK government for that because they never checked the nationality or status of those claiming to be Kosovan, they just let them into your country on their word.

So next time I tell you this country is infested with Alabanian pickpocket, drug and people trafficking gangs, it's not a figment of my imagination or a racist rant, it's simply the truth which some find unpleasant to the ear. :smilin:

Yep. Every single Albanian criminal upped and moved to the UK. I trip over them when I walk down the street, so infested we are.

Bloody NotKosovan refugees :grrrrr:

Yes, not a as wild as you think from a country which had at the time of and following the Kosovo crisis, a population of a little over 3.3million. It's interesting to note that after that time the population dropped by almost half a million.

Foreign gangs tend to congregate in and around the capital cities of those countries they invade, which is why they might not be as noticable in the provinces. :smilin:

We have not been invaded. :shake head: Why use the racist rhetoric?

Why do you think 'invaded' is racist rhetoric? - Most people's interpretation of the word would be 'to be set upon by foreign peoples you do not want in your country who entered by nefarious means' is that not a reasonable interpretation? unless of course you welcome gangs of pickpockets, drug and people traffickers from abroad. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Minorities are victims of racism.

Still no sense from you. :dunno:

Are you denying that ethnic minorities have never faced racist attacks in the UK?

Straw man alert!

Question too hard for you? Would you like me to rephrase it?
Punk

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:

It wasn't initiated here besides, it's aimed at old fat idiots who turn red in outrage when their views are challenged. Using frothers instead would possibly upset those who have or have empathy with epileptics, gammon works just fine; it's not as if you're a ginger...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:

Now you're being piggist as well! Is there no end to your bigotry?

Specist I think is a more accurate term - but since I'm a meat-eater calling them silly names is the least of my crimes.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Racist!

Anyone can find my details and report me to https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime

It makes sense to me and my fellow non porcine posters...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It's a derogatory term aimed at a group of people, therefore it's offensive to some or all of them and should be treated just as racism is treated, isn't that the essence of racism - picking on a group of people because 'they are different to you'?

Is the well-worn phrase "to see red" racist?

Is 'to see red' a recognised derogatory term? if not then no. Of course we all know that 'gammon' doesn't mean 'to see red' at all. :roll:

Not to me it's not - but then nor is gammon. In fact I can't understand why you gammons see red about it at all. :dunno:

Neither can I see why people get so upset when the word Paki is used, which of course is just a shortend version of Pakistani. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Racist!

It makes sense to me and my fellow non porcine posters...

Are you saying I'm fat now? :yikes:
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Minorities are victims of racism.

Still no sense from you. :dunno:

Are you denying that ethnic minorities have never faced racist attacks in the UK?

Straw man alert!

Question too hard for you? Would you like me to rephrase it?

I think you should ask a question based on something I actually said rather than hound me over a completely different issue.
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It's a derogatory term aimed at a group of people, therefore it's offensive to some or all of them and should be treated just as racism is treated, isn't that the essence of racism - picking on a group of people because 'they are different to you'?

Is 'to see red' a recognised derogatory term? if not then no. Of course we all know that 'gammon' doesn't mean 'to see red' at all. :roll:

Not to me it's not - but then nor is gammon. In fact I can't understand why you gammons see red about it at all. :dunno:

Neither can I see why people get so upset when the word Paki is used, which of course is just a shortend version of Pakistani. :dunno:

Afaik upset is caused only when it is used in a racist context - "you Paki bastard" etc.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

It's been used during racially motivated attacks you moron. :hand:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:All this gammon talk.
I’m marvin’
:drool:

Me too!

Minus the pineapple tho..... :pukeup:

Aye. I’m not a fan of pineapple either.

All the eggs though. I love a good fried egg
NastyNickers

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Afaik upset is caused only when it is used in a racist context - "you Paki bastard" etc.

No No Paki on it's own works just fine for the perpetually outraged, which of course most lefty liberals are. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms