Red's Thread of General Bigotry

A right load of bollocks...

Red's Thread of General Bigotry

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Hobbit wrote:I used examples of cricketers during the time that I watched the game

because unlike you I'm not agenda driven, a bigot, or a buffoon

now if you want to discuss it further then I suggest you start a thread in which your black and white view of the world can be explored and laughed at

Actually your 'right shade of white' comment shows you to be all three of 'agenda driven, a bigot, and a buffoon'

You make a point of white cricketers being accepted because they were white, which is wrong, because not everyone accepted them. You also failed to include the most famous non-Englishman ever to play for England, who was the most warmly welcomed of all, because he had fled an apartheid regime. He was so highly thought of that when he was dropped for the S African tour, there was fury among MPs and resignations at the MCC.

"The warmth and esteem in which "Dolly" was held were evident in the many tributes paid to him , as was his part in one of world sport's biggest controversies. Born a South African "Cape coloured", D'Oliveira would have an impact comparable with America's Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Olympics."

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/ ... et-tribute

Yet you failed to mention him so you could get in your 'right shade of white' shtick.
Red Okktober

Re: Red's Thread of General Bigotry

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Fill your fucking boots
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jem » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Bad Hobbit, you have to mention EVERY English cricketer that wasn't born here.
Jem

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Red didn't start this thread, and where is the bigotry anyway?
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Red didn't start this thread, and where is the bigotry anyway?

It's general

can't you fucking read either

shit-stirring harridan
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Hobbit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Red didn't start this thread, and where is the bigotry anyway?

It's general

shit-stirring harridan

You need to explain the context, otherwise it's not fair on Red. I can't see any bigotry in his post.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

It's general

shit-stirring harridan

You need to explain the context, otherwise it's not fair on Red. I can't see any bigotry in his post.

I don't need to do anything for you, the reason for the thread is clearly explained in the thread it was split from

now fuck off

you shit-stirring harridan
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Hobbit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

It's general

shit-stirring harridan

I don't need to do anything for you, the reason for the thread is clearly explained in the thread it was split from

now fuck off

you shit-stirring harridan

It's not clear at all. Why are you so aggressive anyway? You were OK on CM. :paranoid:
Raggamuffin

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Hobbit wrote:Fill your fucking boots

Gee thanks!

Although I'm not sure how my pointing out the most popular non-Englishman ever to play for England's cricket team, was a black South African fleeing the apartheid regime, counts as bigotry.

The word 'bigot' always makes me chuckle, as people like you tend to throw it around like confetti, without knowing what it means. As this thread illustrates.
Red Okktober

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Hobbit wrote:Fill your fucking boots

Gee thanks!

Although I'm not sure how my pointing out the most popular non-Englishman ever to play for England's cricket team, was a black South African fleeing the apartheid regime, counts as bigotry.

The word 'bigot' always makes me chuckle, as people like you tend to throw it around like confetti, without knowing what it means. As this thread illustrates.

I told you if you wanted to discuss cricket further in the football thread to start a new thread, you chose to ignore that so I kindly did so for you

of course the downside is that I get to choose the title

does no fucker understand the word general
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

"D'Oliveira would have an impact comparable with America's Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Olympics."

I don't know what's gone on to prompt this thread but I see that infamous lefty liberal lie is still being perpetuated about Hitler and Germany being angered by the success of Jesse Owens conquering his all powerful white supremacist athletes, it's a complete fabrication made up during and after the event by a plethora of agenda ridden parties.

For a start, in 1936 the only thoughts of a 'Blue eyed, blonde haired master race' of white superhuman's were in the minds of those who hated Hitler and his rise to power, much like those who rant and rage against Trump these days.

Anyone who has read Jesse Owens biography 'The Buckeye Bullet' will tell you that during his visit to Germany for the 1936 Berlin Olympics he says that he never experienced any racism or bigotry from any German he met during his time there and was treated with the same respect as every other athlete there regardless of colour, which pleasantly surprised him because he wasn't used to it.

He also says that although he never met Hitler personally, he did see him applauding him warmly, smiling and even waving to him as he went to the podium to collect one of his gold medals.

In fact the only racism he says he encountered during his Olympic success was on returning to America to a ticker tape parade and function in a top hotel for returning athletes, only to be asked to enter the premises through a back entrance with every other black competitor.

Still like they say, tell a lie long enough and with vigour and it becomes a truth to those who want to believe it. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You need to explain the context, otherwise it's not fair on Red. I can't see any bigotry in his post.

I don't mind, it's giving me a right old laugh. :mrgreen:
Red Okktober

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Trapper John wrote:"D'Oliveira would have an impact comparable with America's Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Olympics."

I don't know what's gone on to prompt this thread but I see that infamous lefty liberal lie is still being perpetuated about Hitler and Germany being angered by the success of Jesse Owens conquering his all powerful white supremacist athletes, it's a complete fabrication made up during and after the event by a plethora of agenda ridden parties.

For a start, in 1936 the only thoughts of a 'Blue eyed, blonde haired master race' of white superhuman's were in the minds of those who hated Hitler and his rise to power, much like those who rant and rage against Trump these days.

Anyone who has read Jesse Owens biography 'The Buckeye Bullet' will tell you that during his visit to Germany for the 1936 Berlin Olympics he says that he never experienced any racism or bigotry from any German he met during his time there and was treated with the same respect as every other athlete there regardless of colour, which pleasantly surprised him because he wasn't used to it.

He also says that although he never met Hitler personally, he did see him applauding him warmly, smiling and even waving to him as he went to the podium to collect one of his gold medals.

In fact the only racism he says he encountered during his Olympic success was on returning to America to a ticker tape parade and function in a top hotel for returning athletes, only to be asked to enter the premises through a back entrance with every other black competitor.

Still like they say, tell a lie long enough and with vigour and it becomes a truth to those who want to believe it. :roll:

did you get lost on the way to the rally?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Oh, is this thread about cricket? The title isn't very descriptive is it?
Raggamuffin

Postby Jem » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Stir stir
Jem

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms