Red's Thread of General Bigotry

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Red's Thread of General Bigotry

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Trapper John wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Here's a truth which some will call me racist and bigot for daring to share.

Anyone see Anglo Indian comedian Romesh Ranganathan's filmed trip to Albania which he says was to find out if our preconceptions of Albanians stood up to scrutiny and because Michael Palin and Sue Perkins had done everywhere else?

On his first visit to Tirana the capital he asked people if it was true that Albania had vicious gangs who might kill or kidnap him? He was told that Albania was almost crime free now as all the gangs went to the UK during the Kosovan crisis, which sounds like a joke but it wasn't.

A famous (in Albania) journalist and presenter of her own TV show welcomed him onto her show and offered to show him the country and to meet it's people.

She said he was in no danger whilst in Albania and although it was true that much of the gang crime migrated to the UK by virtue of the fact that they claimed to be Kosovan refugees fleeing war, they were in fact Albanians. She then went on to blame the UK government for that because they never checked the nationality or status of those claiming to be Kosovan, they just let them into your country on their word.

So next time I tell you this country is infested with Alabanian pickpocket, drug and people trafficking gangs, it's not a figment of my imagination or a racist rant, it's simply the truth which some find unpleasant to the ear. :smilin:

Yep. Every single Albanian criminal upped and moved to the UK. I trip over them when I walk down the street, so infested we are.

Bloody NotKosovan refugees :grrrrr:

Yes, not a as wild as you think from a country which had at the time of and following the Kosovo crisis, a population of a little over 3.3million. It's interesting to note that after that time the population dropped by almost half a million.

Foreign gangs tend to congregate in and around the capital cities of those countries they invade, which is why they might not be as noticable in the provinces. :smilin:

We have not been invaded. :shake head: Why use the racist rhetoric?
Punk

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So it is about skin colour then, as I said. I told you, some white people have naturally red or pink skin so it's racist and offensive to them.

Members of any race can become indignant, or can be thick, or can be racist. Gammon can be applied to any race irrespective of skin colour.

Is the well-worn phrase "to see red" racist?

You mean a black person can be a gammon?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Stooo wrote:Good god, gammons are actual snowflakes! :thud:

Racist!
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So it is about skin colour then, as I said. I told you, some white people have naturally red or pink skin so it's racist and offensive to them.

Members of any race can become indignant, or can be thick, or can be racist. Gammon can be applied to any race irrespective of skin colour.

"Grilled gammon" if you want it to have a racist connotation. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Minorities are victims of racism.

Still no sense from you. :dunno:

Are you denying that ethnic minorities have never faced racist attacks in the UK?
Punk

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Young white people or just any young person? "Gammon" is clearly referring to the colour of skin, but is "snowflake"?

No it is not - and repeating it ad nauseam does not make it so.

It's a derogatory term aimed at a group of people, therefore it's offensive to some or all of them and should be treated just as racism is treated, isn't that the essence of racism - picking on a group of people because 'they are different to you'?

Is 'to see red' a recognised derogatory term? if not then no. Of course we all know that 'gammon' doesn't mean 'to see red' at all. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Minorities are victims of racism.

Still no sense from you. :dunno:

Are you denying that ethnic minorities have never faced racist attacks in the UK?

Straw man alert!
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:

So you are basing it on skin colour then. It's offensive to those who have a naturally reddish complexion, don't you agree?
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Young white people or just any young person? "Gammon" is clearly referring to the colour of skin, but is "snowflake"?

No it is not - and repeating it ad nauseam does not make it so.

It's a derogatory term aimed at a group of people, therefore it's offensive to some or all of them and should be treated just as racism is treated, isn't that the essence of racism - picking on a group of people because 'they are different to you'?

Is 'to see red' a recognised derogatory term? if not then no. Of course we all know that 'gammon' doesn't mean 'to see red' at all. :roll:

Not to me it's not - but then nor is gammon. In fact I can't understand why you gammons see red about it at all. :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:

So you are basing it on skin colour then. It's offensive to those who have a naturally reddish complexion, don't you agree?

Naturally reddish people who are not thick and racist are not gammons so your logic is flawed.
Last edited by McAz on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm

All this gammon talk.
I’m marvin’
:drool:
NastyNickers

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Naturally reddish people who are not thick and racist are not gammons so your logic is flawed.

So find a different name for those thick, racist people, and stop picking on those who have a naturally reddish skin.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:Good god, gammons are actual snowflakes! :thud:

Racist!

Towards people who have tanties over my views?

Anyone can find my details and report me to https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:All this gammon talk.
I’m marvin’

I've got a nice piece of gammon in the fridge - and even it wasn't thick enough to vote Leave. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Vam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:All this gammon talk.
I’m marvin’

Me too!

Minus the pineapple tho..... :pukeup:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms