Here to help

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here to help

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Holly wrote:
I'm confused too tbh, however, I'm pretty sure 2kind and Lucian are the same posters, that's why I gave 2kind his lovely new shiny avie :mrgreen: ...For what it's worth, I don't think JO is Lucian, I could be wrong of course, but I just don't think so.

By being confused does that mean someone is running rings round ya??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 pm

jra wrote:I remember JO saying 'You can be anybody you want to be on the internet', of the few things he said I took seriously, because most JOof the time they are just an out and out troller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And people have complained I didn't use one question mark! JO's PC/devices come with a special keyboard for ? and ! usage, only available from all good trolling outlets.

Thats strange coz I can't remember anything you've ever said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
No they are not.

What do you know about anything????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You used to lick Edna's anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Nucks » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:Thanks Az, Vam & Holly. :Wiiiine!:

Holly, is it ultimately stooo’s decision whether a perma gets lifted? Or can other admin do it?

Nucks wrote:
This is confusing. Are JO and Lucien the same person? And is this new poster Lucien? I thought he was perma banned, Lucien I mean.

:ooer:

I see you are borrowing the stirring spoon... :mrgreen:

They were genuine questions. :snooty:

:gigglesnshit:

You can have it back tomorrow. I’ll pop in in the dishwasher overnight. :awesome:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Hobbit wrote:Ultimately it's stoo's decision but he absolutely discusses how we all feel about it first

that's in my experience, and I'm sure Holly will say similar

Depends on the poster concerned. Threatening to pay me a visit in order to rape me, my kids and my cats generally seals the deal.

JD has asked to rejoin? :dunno:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Nucks wrote:I’ll pop in in the dishwasher overnight. :awesome:

You might need a week or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobless Oddball

Postby guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
No they are not.

What do you know about anything????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You used to lick Edna's anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You slipped up on exclamation mark number 19.

Did you get distracted and let your finger off for a second?

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Some have claimed for some time that JO and Lucien are one and the same - could be, they both have a quirky SOH. :dunno:

Watched the whole sodding thing and now have my earworm for the next week installed.

Still, Emma Bunton :drool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
No they are not.

That's one hell of a dive! :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby 2kind » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Vam wrote:"imbIcile"...!

:irony: :mrgreen:

This is confusing. Are JO and Lucien the same person? And is this new poster Lucien? I thought he was perma banned, Lucien I mean.

Of course it’s Lucy!

You need to be more than thick not to note that JO and LD are one of the same cunts.

I recall Mr Monrningstarr catching this cunt out.

JO post about a reality guise and his other name/Lucien, he posts as some well to do loser. In fact JO is a mother fucking full time loser and a flat mate of the living dead poster, Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:
2kind

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 pm

2kind wrote: In fact JO is a mother fucking full time loser

Yeah.....................but I'm a part time lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Jobless Oddball

Postby Sugar Almond » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Nucks wrote:

No idea, Nucksy :dunno: I'm not on RT either, so I guess that makes me even more clueless about who's who.

I was just laughing at "imbIcile" :gigglesnshit:

Vamsy :wubwub:
Sugar Almond

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:43 pm

Sugar Almond wrote:
Vam wrote:
Nucks wrote:

No idea, Nucksy :dunno: I'm not on RT either, so I guess that makes me even more clueless about who's who.

I was just laughing at "imbIcile" :gigglesnshit:

Vamsy :wubwub:

:coffeescreen:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms