The Junk Box II - Keep Your Junk in the Trunk

A right load of bollocks...

The Junk Box II - Keep Your Junk in the Trunk

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 pm

NastyNickers

Re: The Junk Box

Postby jra » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 pm

And btw, maybe time to start a new thread. Just saying like. You can't get the staff these days, wtf.

I might block post a thread or two tonight, because I'm bored.

Can you tell I'm pushing boundaries here?
jra

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:If only you'd learn to wait for the conversation to develop before jumping in then all would become clear to you. Try not to let your vagina do your thinking for you, sweetheart. :laughing:

Ah go fuck yourself you pompous, deluded old twat. I strongly suspect the only 'voice' you have anywhere these days is online. So sick of your daily pontificating sermons and sneering, ffs.

Do you keep a commode by your laptop?

I hear those lips a-flapping again, Momma. *waft* *waft*. :laughing:

:pmsl: ... all pretence at vanilla-coated 'words of wisdom & sage advice' completely dissipates.....and reveals the seedy old tosser I know you to be :trollface:
Vam

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm

dis wrote:
McAz wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
McAz wrote:
Hobbit wrote:Just to clarify I actually said that I would be happy to work as forum support (in fact I suggested it) before I was modded, when Stooo first suggested it to me

you people really have no idea about me at all, but carry on making your assumptions if it helps you

and please stop talking about me like I'm not here, this is a forum not a debating society

Yep...

McAz wrote:As an alternative then I would seek to discourage the us (admin) and them (the members) culture that some, including myself, perceive to be developing on here.

oh do piss off please

you in that sense is a generic term and refers to everyone that doesn't actually know me, nothing to do with admin and non-admin

funny the only people that perceive they are treated differently are the ones that are twats to me

In your Admin role you are here to help out, not to be "known" or "understood". It's not about "you".

I think of admin as posters before admin, I like that they all have their own way of modding and aye, they have a job to do but I still see them as any other poster.

So do I when they act like posters and keep their hands off the buttons when their egos are frail.
Last edited by McAz on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 pm

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:What’s the difference between modding and forum support? Anonymity?

Not necessarily - the difference perhaps can be likened to the difference between a daily and a wife. A daily cannot give you earache arising from their incessant ego or ban you from the marital bed. :laughing:

It IS anonymity! And if ur fucking the daily, she can give you earache and withhold sex just as much as the wife! :slap:

It doesn't have to be anonymous -it just was last time (except that it wasn't :gigglesnshit :)

You'r daily provides sex and earache? :yikes: Message me her number, I'm hiring. :pmsl:

Fen wasn't as good at it as me - what can I say? :dunno: And THAT proves beyond doubt that anonymity was better, for as soon as it was revealed she was doing FS, the place went crazy! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:If only you'd learn to wait for the conversation to develop before jumping in then all would become clear to you. Try not to let your vagina do your thinking for you, sweetheart. :laughing:

Ah go fuck yourself you pompous, deluded old twat. I strongly suspect the only 'voice' you have anywhere these days is online. So sick of your daily pontificating sermons and sneering, ffs.

Do you keep a commode by your laptop?

I hear those lips a-flapping again, Momma. *waft* *waft*. :laughing:

:pmsl: ... all pretence at vanilla-coated 'words of wisdom & sage advice' completely dissipates.....and reveals the seedy old tosser I know you to be :trollface:

The deeper the beast the higher the man. :snooty:

*waft*
McAz

Postby Jem » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
McAz wrote:In your Admin role you are here to help out, not to be "known" or "understood". It's not about "you".

what a dick :pmsl: :pmsl:

if it's not about me then perhaps people should stop talking about me - just a thought

Proof of pudding... :roll:

Hobbit wrote:you people really have no idea about me at all, but carry on making your assumptions if it helps you

Can you not unrstand the difference between you McAz and you the rest of the forum?

You're deliberately misconstruing what hobbit is saying. Why?

When people are slating her, she has as much right of reply as anyone else.
Jem

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

McAz wrote:
So do I when they act like posters and keep their hands off the buttons when their egos are frail.

and yet you are still posting after numerous attacks on me

you try to act like the local sage, in reality you are just a sad old gossip who has nothing better to do than create numerous personas across numerous forums, not banning you is done out of love :wubwub:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm

PS Why would I hire a female daily to put out? Can send you the hunk that does my floors though.... :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:18 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:What’s the difference between modding and forum support? Anonymity?

Not necessarily - the difference perhaps can be likened to the difference between a daily and a wife. A daily cannot give you earache arising from their incessant ego or ban you from the marital bed. :laughing:

It IS anonymity! And if ur fucking the daily, she can give you earache and withhold sex just as much as the wife! :slap:

It doesn't have to be anonymous -it just was last time (except that it wasn't :gigglesnshit :)

You'r daily provides sex and earache? :yikes: Message me her number, I'm hiring. :pmsl:

Fen wasn't as good at it as me - what can I say? :dunno: And THAT proves beyond doubt that anonymity was better, for as soon as it was revealed she was doing FS, the place went crazy! :gigglesnshit:

Well, let's stay away from any speculation as to why shall we. :ooer:

And yes, you were and are especially good at the sneaky stuff. :wink: :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm

Text wrote:Vamonos you're always jibbering on about how Claire's forum is a ''nasty secret shithole'' but you were the most profilic poster on there. Everyone says so.
You used her forum to bitch your head off, about people like me who had no right of reply.

Now you are calling her forum every name under the sun, having used it as a platform to launch unseen attacks on everyone you disliked.
I am not a member there and if they are attacking this place, i disagree with that but who are you to preach from your high horse?
If it's a secret bitching site now, it was exactly the same when you were using it to attack people behind their backs everyday. Hypocrite!

fuck off :roll:

IIRC - Back in 2015 she must have only had less than a dozen posters during the very brief period before she pulled the plug. Hardly a stretch to be "prolific" under those circumstances, is it you twat? The bitching was no worse than you openly see here on a daily basis, and I don't recall her starting the place because she had the hump with Stooo at the time.

Actually, why am I even bothering to acknowledge your demented babbling...?
Vam

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Hobbit wrote:
McAz wrote:

and yet you are still posting after numerous attacks on me

you try to act like the local sage, in reality you are just a sad old gossip who has nothing better to do than create numerous personas across numerous forums, not banning you is done out of love :wubwub:

I've not posted a single attack upon you. Nor am I on numerous forums (just this and Canny's). :scratch:

Don't believe all you read in the mod room. :wink:
McAz

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Vam wrote:
Text wrote:Vamonos you're always jibbering on about how Claire's forum is a ''nasty secret shithole'' but you were the most profilic poster on there. Everyone says so.
You used her forum to bitch your head off, about people like me who had no right of reply.

Now you are calling her forum every name under the sun, having used it as a platform to launch unseen attacks on everyone you disliked.
I am not a member there and if they are attacking this place, i disagree with that but who are you to preach from your high horse?
If it's a secret bitching site now, it was exactly the same when you were using it to attack people behind their backs everyday. Hypocrite!

fuck off :roll:

IIRC - Back in 2015 she must have only had less than a dozen posters during the very brief period before she pulled the plug. Hardly a stretch to be "prolific" under those circumstances, is it you twat? The bitching was no worse than you openly see here on a daily basis, and I don't recall her starting the place because she had the hump with Stooo at the time.

Actually, why am I even bothering to acknowledge your demented babbling...?

AYE!! What's wrong witchu! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Tell her zilch!

ETA - The year was 2014
measurer

Re: The Junk Box II - Keep Your Junk in the Trunk

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:28 pm

I am outraged!!!!

I'lll put my junk wherever I wish!
measurer

Re: The Junk Box II - Keep Your Junk in the Trunk

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:30 pm

just for JRA - new thread created
HobbitFeet
Site Admin