Fake news 'crowding out' real news, MPs say

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fake news 'crowding out' real news, MPs say

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The BBC are the biggest purveyors of fake news.
The war reporting since 911 has been atrocious and nothing more than propaganda.
All the newspapers have followed the same line too.
I recently wrote to the BBC and said I will not be renewing my tv license over the way they have reported the troubles in Syria and Libya.
They are mouthpieces for the establishment and nothing more.

Was it a stern letter.. you dopey old cunt. Do you think they give a fuck about a letter with a welsh postmark on it from an old idiot
Threatening to with hold his license fee will make them change policy :pmsl:
I bet you were to cowardly to put your name and address on the letter and if you did it went straight to collections :pmsl:
And you attack charlie for posting shit. Just because you're ill (you keep on about it too) doesn't give you the right to post bollocks either Jack!

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Guest wrote:
The war reporting since 911 has been atrocious and nothing more than propaganda.
I recently wrote to the BBC and said I will not be renewing my tv license over the way they have reported the troubles in Syria and Libya.

Was it a stern letter.. you dopey old c**t. Do you think they give a fuck about a letter with a welsh postmark on it from an old idiot
I bet you were to cowardly to put your name and address on the letter and if you did it went straight to collections :pmsl:
And you attack charlie for posting shit. Just because you're ill (you keep on about it too) doesn't give you the right to post bollocks either Jack!

Harsh???

But I did giggle. Welsh postmark :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:Whilst I cannot produce trumps accounts and payments to persons. I can be certain of his character and goals

I can be certain that he always wanted and aimed for presidency, knew how the media worked ( it was always fake, we've just got a different sort of fake). And he was just waiting his turn. An opportunist and a gambler but very middle class education.

His presidency has been planned for years. And hats off. He did it.

All he needed was stupid people and we've got plenty of those.

Same could be said about the mugs who voted for Cameron and May. At least there's only a handful here who were stupid enough to fall for their lies and fake news, smears etc. One moron actually believed Cameron when he said he was paying down the debt, when the debt was rising at £5,000 a minute. :whistle:
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:Whilst I cannot produce trumps accounts and payments to persons. I can be certain of his character and goals

I can be certain that he always wanted and aimed for presidency, knew how the media worked ( it was always fake, we've just got a different sort of fake). And he was just waiting his turn. An opportunist and a gambler but very middle class education.

Same could be said about the mugs who voted for Cameron and May. At least there's only a handful here who were stupid enough to fall for their lies and fake news, smears etc. One moron actually believed Cameron when he said he was paying down the debt, when the debt was rising at £5,000 a minute. :whistle:

You were born out of time, Communist Albania no longer exists
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Punk wrote:

And one here who thought he could stop Brexit by supporting the Tories and Brexit. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

Really? When was I born? 1991?
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

Read again, C a r e f u l l y! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 pm

m.
Thousands have already stopped more a
Guest wrote:

Was it a stern letter.. you dopey old c**t. Do you think they give a fuck about a letter with a welsh postmark on it from an old idiot

It was an email and the BBC are taking notice because there are thousands upon thousands of people now telling them they are stopping paying them.
Nearly 3.5million Brits have stopped paying their TV licence That's a lot of money .... thanks for still following me.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:m.
Thousands have already stopped more a
Guest wrote:

It was an email and the BBC are taking notice because there are thousands upon thousands of people now telling them they are stopping paying them.
Nearly 3.5million Brits have stopped paying their TV licence That's a lot of money .... thanks for still following me.

Fuck me! You must pen some amazing letters
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

I read it. Was my question too hard for you?
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

I read it. Was my question too hard for you?

What a silly question then :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms