lets beat it here comes that skinny dame

A right load of bollocks...

Re: lets beat it here comes that skinny dame

Postby Jem » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:21 pm

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:Of course there's always the extremely suggestive Cadbury's Flake adverts and none more so, in my opinion than this ad from the 60s.

As one of commenters put it: Americans won't get the part with the wrapper as most of them don't have fore-skins like in Europe :laughing:

could u imagine this commercial with a twinkee?

With a what?
Jem

Postby Abs » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am

Guest wrote:Of course there's always the extremely suggestive Cadbury's Flake adverts and none more so, in my opinion than this ad from the 60s.

As one of commenters put it: Americans won't get the part with the wrapper as most of them don't have fore-skins like in Europe :laughing:

Of course we get it. :roll: And for your information not all Americans are circumsized.
Abs

Postby Abs » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:25 am

calitom wrote:

I'm not sure they have twinkies there and if they do, they might go by a different name.
Abs

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 am

Abs wrote:
calitom wrote:

I'm not sure they have twinkies there and if they do, they might go by a different name.

You can find them at certain shops. They’re imported from the US. And they’re vile. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Abs » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 am

Nucks wrote:
Abs wrote:
calitom wrote:

You can find them at certain shops. They’re imported from the US. And they’re vile. :gigglesnshit:

I can take them or leave them.
Abs

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:46 am

Abs wrote:

Of course we get it. :roll: And for your information not all Americans are circumsized.

Is what was said!
:kinell: :roll:

Postby calitom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:

Is what was said!

there are certain tsd gals who can vouch for me
calitom

Postby Abs » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:

Is what was said!

Was talking about the big part dearie
Abs

Postby Cobs » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Cobs

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms