DS thread #103

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly is the Kraken

Did the Kraken and Anaïs start posting around the same time? If so then it could be both Jilly and Fisch with new accounts. Both of these spent their spare time baiting posters and flagging them. They used to brag about it elsewhere. It would explain a lot.



Tell the mods then,but perhaps The Kraken is Gigabit.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly is the Kraken

Did the Kraken and Anaïs start posting around the same time? If so then it could be both Jilly and Fisch with new accounts. Both of these spent their spare time baiting posters and flagging them. They used to brag about it elsewhere. It would explain a lot.



Tell the mods then,but perhaps The Kraken is Gigabit.


I will leave telling the mods to those who do it for a hobby. Not my style. If the Kraken is gigabit, which I don't think it is, then Fisch's new DS alter ego will soon see him off.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

I would say JRA is an evil person.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly is the Kraken

Did the Kraken and Anaïs start posting around the same time? If so then it could be both Jilly and Fisch with new accounts. Both of these spent their spare time baiting posters and flagging them. They used to brag about it elsewhere. It would explain a lot.



Tell the mods then,but perhaps The Kraken is Gigabit.


I will leave telling the mods to those who do it for a hobby. Not my style. If the Kraken is gigabit, which I don't think it is, then Fisch's new DS alter ego will soon see him off.

Sorry to disappoint I am not nor want to be back on DS. The politics forum really isnt worth bothering with. Full of absolute tossers now.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:20 pm

JIlly is a mod, she never had to flag, she had you all fooled.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:21 pm

TWATkins wrote:Witty bugger ..

It was probably the sharia law reference that forced the pruning shears to come out ..


Defo. Lefties fucking freak when islam is mentioned.

That's how Rotherham happened.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:29 pm

waldo must dread leaving her door every day of her life, everything seems to annoy her and chavviness is everywhere she looks. poor sod what a life.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Cobs wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins is being exceptionally arrogant on the are you PC thread.


Yeah I am. Twatface. See .. that wasn't very PC was it ?

Watkins could take jra.


And the reason you posted that was?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:JIlly is a mod, she never had to flag, she had you all fooled.


I read that elsewhere. Someone else sussed it and she had the choice either give up being a mod or closing her posting account. She chose the mods job. How else do you think Gigabit keeps getting banned.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm

jra wrote:
Cobs wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins is being exceptionally arrogant on the are you PC thread.


Yeah I am. Twatface. See .. that wasn't very PC was it ?

Watkins could take jra.


And the reason you posted that was?

If you don't know by now you'll never know...
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: DS thread #103

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Kateforty5 is a PBU and seems to want everyone to know it.


It's JRAs new 'main account'. He's crap at hiding his style.


In other words you'll believe anything.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:JIlly is a mod, she never had to flag, she had you all fooled.


That would be brilliant if it was true. However, she is not bright enough to be a mod on a big forum. She would ban anyone who didn't agree with her. I remember a time on DS when she went off on a huge flounce and wouldn't post for ages because she was called out for being a liar. I have heard rumours she is Annsyre so she may still post on DS as her.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #103

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:He couldn't .. he's a big sissy girl ..

don't sit too close to your screen, his palm punch is notorious :yikes:


Keep recycling it. The same old boring trolling for years and years.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #103

Postby jra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Cobs wrote:
jra wrote:
Cobs wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins is being exceptionally arrogant on the are you PC thread.


Yeah I am. Twatface. See .. that wasn't very PC was it ?

Watkins could take jra.


And the reason you posted that was?

If you don't know by now you'll never know...


Not an answer, since you're not exactly making yourself clear.

I'm thick remember and apparently autistic, so you'll have to spell it out for me, dumb fuck that I am.

What's your beef with me anyway, since we've never met IRL, talked to each other on the phone etc. AFAIK.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12490
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #103

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:I would say JRA is an evil person.


Weird post.

For the most part he's completely harmless.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests