A right load of bollocks...

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Rockstar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
That is a serious question? Seriously? The only person who uses "mealy mouthed" is Vam? You are "seriously" a moron and every time you post, it reminds me of why I rarely engage with you.

For some things I am very greatful.

I don't want to be associated with disgusting racists like you

Yet you’re more than happy to beg for Puzzles, a proven racist, to be unbanned? :off head:

Where do these people come from? (disclaimer, not geographically :mrgreen: )

They dwell in Dog's basement and seem to escape up to the penthouse every so often. When there's cleaning to be done.

Yeah racists don't tend to hold the moral highground. Funny how you have popped uo to spread Vams message. Its like cult :off head: :off head:

Haven't you figured it out yet? She is a sock... :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Why do V and Cleo think they’re a cut above? Their posts are shit stirring and guttersniping more than anyone else’s on here.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Why do V and Cleo think they’re a cut above? Their posts are shit stirring and guttersniping more than anyone else’s on here.

Cleo only logs in to white knight Vam...Bless her... :cuppaT:
Rockstar

Postby Cleopatra » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
That comment says much about you. I don't like you. The fact you are Indian is not the reason. You are a shameful, shameless young man with dubious morals, a trouble-maker, spiteful, sly and a turncoat.

Yeah? Would you like a rehash of your racism? You disgusting piece of shit.Ask and I shall deliver :thumbsup:

Do it! I said you reminded me of the film Slumdog Millionaire because you enjoy rolling around in shit. (The rolling around in shit part stands. Using your Indian heritage to insult doesn't)

The slum kids in Slumdog enjoyed rolling around in shit? I must have seen a different movie then. So essentially what you're saying is you are reminded of people from the Indian subcontinent who roll in shit, every time you read Rocky's posts? Who by the way actually accepted you apology, something I would never have done as it wasn't sincere in the least but more about saving face on this forum.

Not to forget the blatant hypocrisy of you calling out others as racist after that, you of all people.

That cowardly, weasel pretended to accept my apology. A real man would have accepted it and that would be the end of it. He knows I've got his rotten number. As for the rest of the rubbish above, I used his race to insult him, yes. I didn't even see the film :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
That comment says much about you. I don't like you. The fact you are Indian is not the reason. You are a shameful, shameless young man with dubious morals, a trouble-maker, spiteful, sly and a turncoat.

Yeah? Would you like a rehash of your racism? You disgusting piece of shit.Ask and I shall deliver :thumbsup:

Do it! I said you reminded me of the film Slumdog Millionaire because you enjoy rolling around in shit. (The rolling around in shit part stands. Using your Indian heritage to insult doesn't)

The slum kids in Slumdog enjoyed rolling around in shit? I must have seen a different movie then. So essentially what you're saying is you are reminded of people from the Indian subcontinent who roll in shit, every time you read Rocky's posts? Who by the way actually accepted you apology, something I would never have done as it wasn't sincere in the least but more about saving face on this forum.

Not to forget the blatant hypocrisy of you calling out others as racist after that, you of all people.

That cowardly, weasel pretended to accept my apology. A real man would have accepted it and that would be the end of it. He knows I've got his rotten number. As for the rest of the rubbish above, I used his race to insult him, yes. I didn't even see the film :mrgreen:

Are you drunk?

Admitting to your racism for the second time :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
Last edited by Goodwife on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Cleopatra » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Why do V and Cleo think they’re a cut above? Their posts are shit stirring and guttersniping more than anyone else’s on here.

To be fair, though, it's not that hard to be a cut above you. You make it very easy.
Cleopatra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

To be fair, though, it's not that hard to be a cut above you. You make it very easy.

As easy as putting on a sock? :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

:pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

you sound like JungleJayne :trollface:

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Dirona
Baby cheeks
Lady Murasaki
Super Duper

And so on... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

Why would you expect him to be a "real man" if you are using his race to insult him (aka being a racist)? Actually do you understand the term racist even? Or are you like the racists who claim to have a black friend?

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Stooo wrote:He can have an early lunch if he apologises for disrupting my Sunday ablutions with his foul language and frankly offensive attitude.

You have displayed multiple times that you have no idea whatsoever what racism actually is, and are completely clueless on the subject.

To label puzzler a 'racist toerag' says more about you than it does about him.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

It's not even a subtle sock it's fluorescent green!!

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:36 pm

ill agree to a prisoner swap
raven for puzzles
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:ill agree to a prisoner swap
Dean for puzzles
:mrgreen:

Brilliant idea :wubwub: