Bring Back Puzzler

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


Are you jealous because I’ve never asked you to log into my mouth?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


Are you jealous because I’ve never asked you to log into my mouth?



No when ragga said it earlier I was nearly sick
:pukeup: :pukeup:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You’ve never read my necrophilia posts have you? :ooer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


Are you jealous because I’ve never asked you to log into my mouth?



No when ragga said it earlier I was nearly sick
:pukeup: :pukeup:


Are you into sick swallowing too? :kinell:

Dirty old mare!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


Yeah, for sure. But what can you do, he's a mate...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84074
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Goodwife » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


He sent me one on here as well... :shake head:



So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


Yeah, for sure. But what can you do, he's a mate...


Find better friends :dunno:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Dean wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You’ve never read my necrophilia posts have you? :ooer:


was your chat up line "does this shroud smell of ..."?
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Sundaze » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


That actually made me laugh...I'm going to hell! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You seem to know a lot about scat and it’s progression, Ray :ooer:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You seem to know a lot about scat and it’s progression, Ray :ooer:


I imagine he shit himself a lot when he was a patient at the looney bin...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Dean sent me a PM on Toasted telling me to log into his mouth. :snooty:


:gigglesnshit:


That actually made me laugh...I'm going to hell! :gigglesnshit:

Don't worry Dean will meet you at the gates with the keys .....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You seem to know a lot about scat and it’s progression, Ray :ooer:


I imagine he shit himself a lot when he was a patient at the looney bin...

Who is that in your av Dean ..... should I know him?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Bring Back Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
So he is a dirty creepy fucker :shake head: :shake head:

Everyone said there was something not right about him :off head:


It's the sign of a very jaded sexual appetite.

There's only paedophilia and necrophilia after that, maybe he should take his own advice before it's too late?


You seem to know a lot about scat and it’s progression, Ray :ooer:


I imagine he shit himself a lot when he was a patient at the looney bin...

Who is that in your av Dean ..... should I know him?



It’s Scatman John, Jack...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests