Tonight's Ruck Thread.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What do Jra and Goodwife have in common...?

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:The hang ups about sex are positively medieval by certain posters on this forum. :roll:

GW said nothing of the sort. Deans piling on her because she teased him about his ban.

Can one person "pile on"?

Ever been under a fat brummie? :mrgreen:

Fat? We’ve seen your picture on here love, you have a cheek to call anybody fat...
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:46 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:The hang ups about sex are positively medieval by certain posters on this forum. :roll:

that's true, remember all the fuss some people made when hobbit said eat her pussy?
banana chewits

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:50 am

banana chewits wrote:

that's true, remember all the fuss some people made when hobbit said eat her pussy?

So true!
Just when a near 50 something years says eat my pussy. Don't seem right, not shocking just urgh :woteva:
xtras1

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 am

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

So true!
Just when a near 50 something years says eat my pussy. Don't seem right, not shocking just urgh :woteva:

right, so what's your maximum age for women being 'allowed' to say that before other women stick the knife in her back?
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:54 am

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

So true!

And yet many dream of it.
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:55 am

banana chewits wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

So true!

right, so what's your maximum age for women being 'allowed' to say that before other women stick the knife in her back?

Dunno what's yours?
xtras1

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:59 am

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

So true!

Dunno what's yours?

i'm not the one setting the limits.

does it seem 'right' to you when a near 50 something women phones a stranger on the internet to tell him about the best sex she's ever had? or is it just hobbit's pussy getting action you've got a problem with?
banana chewits

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:01 am

banana chewits wrote:

does it seem 'right' to you when a near 50 something women phones a stranger on the internet to tell him about the best sex she's ever had? or is it just hobbit's pussy getting action you've got a problem with?

That was a private conversation (not mine). You're not Dayus are you?
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

It wasn’t that private, the recording was posted on BF... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 am

Banana I'm talking in general... if hobbits pussy pleases you I don't have a problem with that. Just find the term a bit crass is that Ok? Even if you said it I'd be the same .
xtras1

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 am

xtras1 wrote:Banana I'm talking in general... if hobbits pussy pleases you I don't have a problem with that. Just find the term a bit crass is that Ok? Even if you said it I'd be the same .

thanks for clearing that up, xtras. :smilin:
banana chewits

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:05 am

banana chewits wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Banana I'm talking in general... if hobbits pussy pleases you I don't have a problem with that. Just find the term a bit crass is that Ok? Even if you said it I'd be the same .

thanks for clearing that up, xtras. :smilin:

Phewww.
xtras1

Postby banana chewits » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

no, i'm not dayus. isn't he still in a therapeutic facility somewhere getting over it?
banana chewits

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am

Oh boy... she’s gonna flip her lid! :doomed:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 am

Gabby wrote:

Oh boy... she’s gonna flip her lid! :doomed:

Why?
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms