Admin and Stooo

A right load of bollocks...

Admin and Stooo

Postby Dogs Supporter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.

This forum is not just very fair to her members but Guests as well. :thumbsup:

FYI, I have never posted on a forum that is this open and fair and great fun to be on.

Yes, at times posters leave for new sites that try to immitate The Sleeping Dogs
and then all of them return when they find out the truth that this site is the best.

It is laughable that some try to talk down the S/Dogs but complain when banned.

Thank you Stooo and Admin, :smilin:
User avatar
Dogs Supporter
 

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Rockstar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:39 am

Lucy tell your mum I said HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















................it isn't a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 am

Rockstar wrote:Lucy tell your mum I said HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















................it isn't a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl:


Has he bought a round trip ticket on the bipolar express again?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 am

Dogs Supporter wrote:Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.


Don't be funny.

This forum is the absolute worst.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7922
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Rockstar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:56 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.


Don't be funny.

This forum is the absolute worst.


Avon!


How did the canucks treat you? :Hiya:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.


Don't be funny.

This forum is the absolute worst.


Avon!


How did the canucks treat you? :Hiya:


Rocky!

Vancouver was amazing. Beautiful city, beautiful people, beautiful cars. Not a place to go if you are economising or out of shape though.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7922
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Rockstar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:02 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.


Don't be funny.

This forum is the absolute worst.


Avon!


How did the canucks treat you? :Hiya:


Rocky!

Vancouver was amazing. Beautiful city, beautiful people, beautiful cars. Not a place to go if you are economising or out of shape though.


I don't do budget holiday stuff with family... :snooty:

I'm putting off visiting Maldives in high season for this very reason. :paranoid:


Do they have Teslas there? :leer:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:06 am

Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:Thank you Stoo, Holly, Hobs and Meas for making this site one of the best smaller forums in the UK.


Don't be funny.

This forum is the absolute worst.


Avon!


How did the canucks treat you? :Hiya:


Rocky!

Vancouver was amazing. Beautiful city, beautiful people, beautiful cars. Not a place to go if you are economising or out of shape though.


I don't do budget holiday stuff with family... :snooty:

I'm putting off visiting Maldives in high season for this very reason. :paranoid:


Do they have Teslas there? :leer:


I don't think I've seen so many Teslas in one place mate. Lots of lambos, rarris, Cadillacs, Range Rovers rolling about as well.

And then there was us in our rental Dodge Super Caravan!
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 7922
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Rockstar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:17 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
I don't think I've seen so many Teslas in one place mate. Lots of lambos, rarris, Cadillacs, Range Rovers rolling about as well.

And then there was us in our rental Dodge Super Caravan!


Are you stalking me? I didn't have a good experience with Dodge Caravan in the States. Maybe because I expected it to perform like my brother's Challenger...

Changed it to Sienna and I loved that car!

Tesla :wubwub:

I t'ded one..And It was awesome esp the vertical screen and the pick up...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Dogs Supporter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:43 am

Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
I don't think I've seen so many Teslas in one place mate. Lots of lambos, rarris, Cadillacs, Range Rovers rolling about as well.

And then there was us in our rental Dodge Super Caravan!


Are you stalking me? I didn't have a good experience with Dodge Caravan in the States. Maybe because I expected it to perform like my brother's Challenger...

Changed it to Sienna and I loved that car!

Tesla :wubwub:

I t'ded one..And It was awesome esp the vertical screen and the pick up...


Rockstar, stop lying about the Tesla. Anyone with more than half a brain cell knows that
its a HDU, Heads Up Display and NOT a "Vertical screen," you buffoon.

Nest time stick to what you know about :shake head: , EG, pretending to like it here but posting on that shite site
you two faced little grass.
User avatar
Dogs Supporter
 

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Dean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
I don't think I've seen so many Teslas in one place mate. Lots of lambos, rarris, Cadillacs, Range Rovers rolling about as well.

And then there was us in our rental Dodge Super Caravan!


Are you stalking me? I didn't have a good experience with Dodge Caravan in the States. Maybe because I expected it to perform like my brother's Challenger...

Changed it to Sienna and I loved that car!

Tesla :wubwub:

I t'ded one..And It was awesome esp the vertical screen and the pick up...


Rockstar, stop lying about the Tesla. Anyone with more than half a brain cell knows that
its a HDU, Heads Up Display and NOT a "Vertical screen," you buffoon.

Nest time stick to what you know about :shake head: , EG, pretending to like it here but posting on that shite site
you two faced little grass.


Rockstar is right. You are wrong.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32873
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Dogs Supporter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 pm

I've had a word with an idiot on another shite forum. Looks like she is not getting the message.
I've decide never to post there again as it only gives these dead forums oxygen.

I have never met Stoo, Holly, Meas or Hobbs. Yes I know for a fact that Stooo is quiet a nice guy
and has helped people in the past, same people that have posted here and this is
how they try to repay him. :shake head:

Stooo, my dear man you are a credit to the forums world. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dogs Supporter
 

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 am

Dogs Supporter wrote:I've had a word with an idiot on another shite forum. Looks like she is not getting the message.
I've decide never to post there again as it only gives these dead forums oxygen.

I have never met Stoo, Holly, Meas or Hobbs. Yes I know for a fact that Stooo is quiet a nice guy
and has helped people in the past, same people that have posted here and this is
how they try to repay him. :shake head:

Stooo, my dear man you are a credit to the forums world. :thumbsup:


Not got any Lazy Bastards to Spot? :flog:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Admin and Stooo

Postby Dogs Supporter » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:I've had a word with an idiot on another shite forum. Looks like she is not getting the message.
I've decide never to post there again as it only gives these dead forums oxygen.

I have never met Stoo, Holly, Meas or Hobbs. Yes I know for a fact that Stooo is quiet a nice guy
and has helped people in the past, same people that have posted here and this is
how they try to repay him. :shake head:

Stooo, my dear man you are a credit to the forums world. :thumbsup:


Not got any Lazy Bastards to Spot? :flog:



Distraction techniques won't work. That Digger is a nasty little creep letting something as nasty through. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dogs Supporter
 


Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests