Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.


Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!


Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:55 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.


Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!


Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.


Cool.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:07 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.


But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?


So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)


No. This was my post I asked you to read again. NO mention of Rocky!...
Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.


To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?


Are we clear now? :ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.


Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!


Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.

:thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.


But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?


So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)


No. This was my post I asked you to read again. NO mention of Rocky!...
Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.


To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?


Are we clear now? :ooer:


Yes, but you also said this:

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.


That does imply that you thought he might have been trolling her.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29585
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.


Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!


Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.

:thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.


What she said (in several posts) was all pure shite.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.


But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?


So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)


No. This was my post I asked you to read again. NO mention of Rocky!...
Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.


To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?


Are we clear now? :ooer:


Yes, but you also said this:

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.


That does imply that you thought he might have been trolling her.


The sequence of posts speaks for itself, Rag. I can't clarify it any further.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm not blaming Rocky, ffs X! :ooer: Read my post - all I said was her ranting like that isn't like her. She's normally cool as.

But something might have made her snap.


But you were .. in your post you say you figured he was trolling the arse of her in other threads?


So I assumed Gabby & rock had a row.. but I can't see it.

:)


No. This was my post I asked you to read again. NO mention of Rocky!...
Vam wrote:Looks like you're gonna be a laugh a minute when you're out to dinner tonight :gigglesnshit:

But I'm convinced you've been on a massive wind-up, cos all this just isn't like you, Gabs.


To which you replied...
xtras1 wrote:There wasn't much interaction with Gabby & rock. So I don't understand why she kicked of & where is the wind up vam?


Are we clear now? :ooer:


Yes, but you also said this:

dunno...been out all day, so just figured he was maybe trolling the arse off her in other threads. He can be like a terrier with lockjaw once he starts.


That does imply that you thought he might have been trolling her.


The sequence of posts speaks for itself, Rag. I can't clarify it any further.


Oh well, I don't care very much anyway. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29585
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:Orchestrated, obvious pish.


Don't you dare excuse vile racism...She was asked point blank whether she was on a wind up..She said no..she was retaliating... The one pea size brain cell of her couldn't look past Indian Indian Indian!


Eh?

I’m not excusing anything. I initially thought Gabby was on a wind up then I saw her say she wasn’t, even if she was it was brutal.

I see what goes on and it’s fucking embarrassing, that’s what I meant by my post.

:thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.


And Dean is always going on about racists and calling people racist.

One or two others who routinely like to label people racist here have said nothing as well.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Budgie not logged in » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Rockstar wrote:
I have never been offended by any insults dished out to me on forums. That doesn't mean I am going to allow people to get away with it and their enablers by labeling it as orchestrated and whatnot. :thumbsup:


You are a lying slum-dwelling prick...

Have you forgotten how you said us taxpayers are responsible for the slaughter in the middle East?

I'd behead you myself if it wasn't for my dicky ticker :trollface:
User avatar
Budgie not logged in
 

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.


What she said (in several posts) was all pure shite.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:


Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Thanks rags.. for explaining :)
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 pm

xtras1 wrote:Thanks rags.. for explaining :)


That's OK. I think it's sorted now. :laughing:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29585
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Thanks rags.. for explaining :)


That's OK. I think it's sorted now. :laughing:


I see :)
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.


What she said (in several posts) was all pure shite.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:


Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.


No. Until today, I hand-on-heart have never seen Gabby do any of that. And it looks like I'm not the only one.

If she's been as bad as you say, how come more people like, say, Nic and MG haven't been on her case?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keyser and 18 guests