Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Bella » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Trapper John wrote:Who is we? :dunno:

At a guess ,we don't single out a whole nation for what a minority may do IE eating dogs etc.

For what its worth I probably have my own issues here, ie cruelty to animals in China etc and traveling to the Middle east :smilin:
Bella

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The real world. I remember the real world.

My real world has arrived. I better go and help him.

Namaste everyone.

This series has given me one of my favorite songs...Girl with One Eye!
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Carry on in your desperation Azwipe, I am going to watch Red Sparrow :smilin:

Raven, if you could just ignore his repetitive posts to you please? I'm asking as someone who actually thought Az had principles but now see you are way more of a decent man than him. It completely ruins reading any topic when he goes on for pages and pages. You know and everyone knows he only has that one quiver left in his bow....ignore that and he's finished. Thank you!

Good move!

Best of it is old Azbeen hasn't condemned anything, he's just blustering to deflect :gigglesnshit:

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm

So where are we with the Vam/Cleo thing? Neither have denied it but one did get herself banned pretty sharpish. :wurms:
Junglejayne

Postby Trapper John » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Bella wrote:

At a guess ,we don't single out a whole nation for what a minority may do IE eating dogs etc.

For what its worth I probably have my own issues here, ie cruelty to animals in China etc and traveling to the Middle east :smilin:

That is of course true except in the case of Nigerians who are inately crooked to a man, woman and child.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Goodwife » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Bella wrote:

Its been in the papers recently to say that its perfectly legal to eat dogs in the UK
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Carry on in your desperation Azwipe, I am going to watch Red Sparrow :smilin:

Raven, if you could just ignore his repetitive posts to you please? I'm asking as someone who actually thought Az had principles but now see you are way more of a decent man than him. It completely ruins reading any topic when he goes on for pages and pages. You know and everyone knows he only has that one quiver left in his bow....ignore that and he's finished. Thank you!

Ah, Raven's "mate with a phone" - are you a rental? :pmsl:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:

I've gone off Az too and I used to like him. I read a while back he is now contributing financially to this forum and all he has done since is moan and whine!

It just goes to show with all his 'support' he just wanted a ticket to whine and moan!

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've gone off Az too and I used to like him. I read a while back he is now contributing financially to this forum and all he has done since is moan and whine!

It just goes to show with all his 'support' he just wanted a ticket to whine and moan!

Oh no, Raven's other mate. :bawlin:
McAz

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms