Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Arse Wiping and Dog Eating

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote: :thumbsup:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.

What she said (in several posts) was all pure shite.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:

Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.

No. Until today, I hand-on-heart have never seen Gabby do any of that. And it looks like I'm not the only one.

If she's been as bad as you say, how come more people like, say, Nic and MG haven't been on her case?

NN and MG are new posters, you on the other hand are not. You seem to be on a wind up as you also say she's so cool and laid back....are you also saying you've never seen her foul mouthed tirades against posters when Dean is ignoring her, or all her famous trolling fights when partnering with him? Or her support of Starbold on certain issues?

NN and MG2 are the only heartwarming posters on here today, they make you not lose faith in humanity.

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
No. Until today, I hand-on-heart have never seen Gabby do any of that. And it looks like I'm not the only one.

If she's been as bad as you say, how come more people like, say, Nic and MG haven't been on her case?

NN and MG are new posters, you on the other hand are not. You seem to be on a wind up as you also say she's so cool and laid back....are you also saying you've never seen her foul mouthed tirades against posters when Dean is ignoring her, or all her famous trolling fights when partnering with him? Or her support of Starbold on certain issues?

NN and MG2 are the only heartwarming posters on here today, they make you not lose faith in humanity.

The only wind-up I'm now seeing is yours :roll:

But ok... how come long-established posters like, say, McAz or Hobbit, haven't been on Gabby's case for racist posts. Or Stooo, the site owner?

Or how about the target of her rants today? I've never seen Rocky say Gabbs is racist.

Done with you now. Fuck off.
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

The only wind-up I'm now seeing is yours :roll:

But ok... how come long-established posters like, say, McAz or Hobbit, haven't been on Gabby's case for racist posts. Or Stooo, the site owner?

Or how about the target of her rants RACISM today? I've never seen Rocky say Gabbs is racist.

Done with you now. Fuck off.

Corrected your post.I hope you don't mind. :smilin:
Rockstar

Postby Dogs Supporter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Having read about 75% of the posts just now, I've not seen Rockstars response and he has been mentioned several times.

Not sure where his parents are from and if they are Hindus/Muslims/Christians/etc, but this thread is not a nice thread if aimed at him.

I eat out about three or fours times a year and I'm not including the fast food outlets in this.

Before you eat, check out the staffs toilets and you will note that most have no paper, no soap and at times no running hot water in the toilet room/s.

A post here said that Muslims use "toilet papers." That is true as this is for Hindus/Muslims/Christians/Jews/etc/etc.

However, imagine living in Afghanistan in the middle of the mountains, or Africa, or a trek in the jungle, trust me most do not use or don't have access to or can afford toilet paper. I've been to Africa, Nigeria and went on a farm to see a friend's dad. His workers were defecating in the fields and using soil to clean their bum as is done in many remote parts of the world. So some have an excuse, a genuine one. But what about those that are drunk, poo in their pants, sleep in it and then go to the shops the next day to get four more cans of Special Brew.

(Have to admit that this is one of the most interesting threads I've read here during my 2/3 years of reading the forums :thumbsup: )
Dogs Supporter

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:24 pm

Vam wrote:But ok... how come long-established posters like, say, McAz or Hobbit, haven't been on Gabby's case for racist posts. Or Stooo, the site owner?

I have.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:But ok... how come long-established posters like, say, McAz or Hobbit, haven't been on Gabby's case for racist posts. Or Stooo, the site owner?

I have.

I think she meant before today.
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:Having read about 75% of the posts just now, I've not seen Rockstars response and he has been mentioned several times.

Not sure where his parents are from and if they are Hindus/Muslims/Christians/etc, but this thread is not a nice thread if aimed at him.

I eat out about three or fours times a year and I'm not including the fast food outlets in this.

Before you eat, check out the staffs toilets and you will note that most have no paper, no soap and at times no running hot water in the toilet room/s.

A post here said that Muslims use "toilet papers." That is true as this is for Hindus/Muslims/Christians/Jews/etc/etc.

However, imagine living in Afghanistan in the middle of the mountains, or Africa, or a trek in the jungle, trust me most do not use or don't have access to or can afford toilet paper. I've been to Africa, Nigeria and went on a farm to see a friend's dad. His workers were defecating in the fields and using soil to clean their bum as is done in many remote parts of the world. So some have an excuse, a genuine one. But what about those that are drunk, poo in their pants, sleep in it and then go to the shops the next day to get four more cans of Special Brew.

(Have to admit that this is one of the most interesting threads I've read here during my 2/3 years of reading the forums :thumbsup: )

So you’re saying Rockstar uses soil to wipe his bottom? :kinell:
Dean

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have.

I haven't seen her be explicitly racist before today.
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

On a separate note. I’m not sure why it is being excused. There was barely any provocation. No ongoing troll. It’s not ok to turn racist because you’re upset. I can get people would be uncomfortable because they like and get on with gabby, but rather than excuse it and make it ok to be racist, keep your gob shut.

Speaking personally, it made me uncomfortable not so much because I get on with her, but more because it seemed so out of character :ooer:

Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember Gabby using "Chinky" and other derogatory slurs or agreeing with Starbold on certain issues? How convenient. Acting cutesy, being an airhead and talking about shopping does not excuse being a racist, specially if you go after Starbold for the same.

And NN, that's the second great post you've made about this mess and ONLY you and MG2 have been clear in saying that there's no moral equivalence, respect to you both.

MG was direct with Gaby but NN keeps saying we should all condemn it without actually condemning Gabby directly.

Hardly anyone’s actually been on Gaby’s case to her face as it were so you are right. People say oh racism is bad and she shouldn’t have done it but that’s about it. I don’t know why they just single you out.

Postby Text » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Guest wrote:How convenient . . . .
:whistle: :whistle:

Guest wrote:. . .Out of character? You seem to keep track of Canny from years back but you don't remember ....
. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Text

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have.

That is what Vam is alluding to.

I reckon Dean put her up to it in a drunken stupor I'm guessing. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:Having read about 75% of the posts just now, I've not seen Rockstars response and he has been mentioned several times.

I don’t believe someone could poo their pants, sleep in it and walk anywhere. :ooer:
dis

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have.

I don't think Gabby is stupid enough to let Dean put her up to anything..
Gabby is a strong woman she has always been vocal.. this little outburst reminds me of years ago.. same thing remove the avvy. Don't recall any racist outburst though.
xtras1

Postby Text » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Well said and well played, guesty. Nice one. :thumbsup:

But listen, that's not even the best bit. :pmsl: :pmsl:
She quite recently posted a link (from the archives of course!!!) which contained a really nasty racist post.

But hey ho, hypocrites see only what they want to see, .. and they tune out the rest. That's how it goes. :wink: :cuppaT:
Last edited by Text on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby dis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have.

You’ve mentioned that a few times. How could Dean make Gabby spout all that bile?
dis

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms