Are you racist?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Are you racist?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Gabby has left because she's a bit racist and she thinks Tommy Robinson is OK? That's a silly reason.

She's only taken her avatar down while she has an Indian all be ok tomorrow :)
xtras1

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Gabby has left because she's a bit racist and she thinks Tommy Robinson is OK? That's a silly reason.

The thing is, if Gabby repeated what she said offline, to someone, she would be arrested. Anyone is entitled to hold the views, but it is illegal to abuse people with them.
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Gabby wrote:Well yeah, I guess I am to an extent.... so fuck you all that don’t like it :dafinger: ..... there’s a lot to be said for Tommy Robinson.... he’s looking out for his own :canny: ..... no need to ban me... i’m outta here... it’s be fun! :wubwub:

This is what, your hundredth flounce?

Are these histrionics meant to make people feel sorry for you?

You posted some dodgy racial stuff and got called out for it. No need for the fake "I'm leaving" routine. No one buys it when you've done it dozens of times.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

The thing is, if Gabby repeated what she said offline, to someone, she would be arrested. Anyone is entitled to hold the views, but it is illegal to abuse people with them.

You think she left because she thought she would be banned for what she said about Rockstar?
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Well she can. Are you saying she can't?

So you would agree that it's it would be alright to margenalize/mock people with beliefs as well?

No I wouldn't.

Hypocrite much! :roll:

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

You think she left because she thought she would be banned for what she said about Rockstar?

I think she realises she went too far.
Cleopatra

Postby Goodwife » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

You need to do a search on your own posts Cleo Troll
Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

You're a simpleton. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

You're a simpleton. :thumbsup:

Yet you're the one who manages to alienate pretty much all of whom should be your natural allies. There's something not quite right with you.
Cleopatra

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Probably. She won't be banned though - she doesn't make a habit of it.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Probably. She won't be banned though - she doesn't make a habit of it.

where has anybody who is in a position to do so mentioned banning Gabby?

stop trying to insert totally spurious arguments into the thread
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

She's always being so transparent :laughing:

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

Gabby mentioned it herself - read her post before you start on me.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Yet you're the one who manages to alienate pretty much all of whom should be your natural allies. There's something not quite right with you.

Cleopatra give it a try being independent for once...You will enjoy the freedom that comes with it.You won't have to defend anyone's vile and objectionable posts nor you will be under pressure to bite your tongue whenever you feel like speaking up.

Till date,I have only been abused due to my Indian nationality,my religion,my age and English not being my first language...

Not one of my detractors have the balls to fish out any of my old posts and pull me up for it. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Gabby mentioned it herself - read her post before you start on me.

Stop stirring :roll:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms