CO Dean Racist Enabler

A right load of bollocks...

CO Dean Racist Enabler

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Right,I read in the locked thread that I constantly bullied Gabby the fucking lowlife racist scum.

Put up my posts or shut up! :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Re: CO Dean Racist Enabler

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

He's Chubby Checker wielding a shield. What's new. Only those wearing rose-tinted glasses buy any of that.

Vam I'd like to see some of your obvious racism where are the links? I've never seen any. Or alternatively, Rockstar can just tell people himself about any genuine racism that you have said to him, if there is any.

I agree with Az and one or two others here I don't see slum dweller as racist per se.

Based on racism alone,there is no comparison between Vam and Gabby...Gabby is 10 on the Richter Scale whereas Vam would be around 1-2 imho. :smilin:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Rockstar wrote:Right,I read in the locked thread that I constantly bullied Gabby the fucking lowlife racist scum.

Put up my posts or shut up! :thumbsup:

You was often sniping at gabby by way of a pop at dean. She fought back mate, get over it.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Did Vam call you a slum dweller Rocky? I looked for a post by her saying that but no joy

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I bet you're loving this, using Gabby to deflect from your own racist rant at Rocky

if Gabby genuinely holds those views then I find them absolutely abhorrhent andf if she doesn't then there is still no excuse for saying them, but I don't find using them to deflect from your behaviour and words particularly palatable either

Vam has also been accused of racism by Rocky, as well as numerous other people. No comment on her? :dunno:

You've changed your tune. When Rocky was relentlessly trolling my arse, I remember you saying a couple of times you don't believe I'm racist.

Now you're stooping to lame whataboutery and deflection. Go figure :dunno:

You my dear ARE a racist and so is your mate Cleopatra, you know it, I know it and so do others, so stop being a hypocrite :roll:
What about all that crap you both said about Rocky?
I don't understand what got into Poca tbh but both of you are not much better, so stop with your bullshit and fake outrage :off head:

@Holly

What do you mean by you don't understand what got into Poca? Do you think she is possessed or something? Or an Indian has fucked up her life somehow and she is projecting onto me online? :paranoid:
Rockstar

Postby Bella » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 pm

But are you enjoying using the Racist card ? Obviously we can't all do that to uphold our beliefs etc ... :smilin:
Bella

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Bella wrote:But are you enjoying using the Racist card ? Obviously we can't all do that to uphold our beliefs etc ... :smilin:

What do you mean by enjoy? You enjoy reading people calling me racist names? :dunno:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Why single only Dean out?

Are you going to make another thread for Nasty Nickers the racist enabler for Vam?

Or Mc Az the selective racist condemner who also hasn’t said anything to Gabby?

Why only single Dean out? It’s almost like you have selective outrage yourself.

Do you still think he’s jealous of you and Nasty Nickers? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Goodwife » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:17 pm

I think that what Gabby said was disgusting and racist and she was bang out of order. Lets be clear you poked her and she flipped with racism. The is no place for that this day and age.

Not acceptable in my opinion and the fact Gabby did it surprises me even more

But as Bella says you seem to now be revelling in it.

Last night I said I was off out and said I would reply when I got back, five Mins after I went you started with your posts about me. Fuck I even saw one today you made in another thread (post made last night)

Now Dean posts he is off out and low and behold here you come on the rampage against him

Fight fair Rocky
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:19 pm

You are an equal opportunity badger. :awesome:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:22 pm

For someone who claims words on a screen don’t affect him you’re certainly milking it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:I think that what Gabby said was disgusting and racist and she was bang out of order. Lets be clear you poked her and she flipped with racism. The is no place for that this day and age.

Last night I said I was off out and said I would reply when I got back, five Mins after I went you started with your posts about me. Fuck I even saw one today you made in another thread (post made last night)

Now Dean posts he is off out and low and behold here you come on the rampage against him

Fight fair Rocky

Goodwife

I think you don't understand how forums work. I don't care if you or Dean are online when I am posting whatever I want to post. He can log in and reply whenever it is possible for him or he can choose to be a coward and ignore it completely like you.

If you are looking for real time action,you should find another platform to troll on.

Now listen I don't want to show you up for the hypocrite you are at every turn.Especially not now...So I am off out for a bit. Maybe this will get you to shut up. :rofl: :rofl:
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Imitation of life - like doors, when one thread closes another opens don't you just love it?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:I think that what Gabby said was disgusting and racist and she was bang out of order. Lets be clear you poked her and she flipped with racism. The is no place for that this day and age.

Fight fair Rocky

What do you want him to do, not post? Its not really his style to back away from confrontation is it?
Junglejayne

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms