Boris Johnson

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Boris Johnson

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I listed to some heartfelt calls today from British Muslim ladies who took the plunge and wore covering garments, TBH, they sounded like born again Christians. I didn't hear one call from anyone who was forced to wear them.

Not surprising when they've been brought up in strict Muslim male-controlled households is it?

They have to do as they're told, then they're passed from Dad's control to husband's control.

Who told you that?

I'd trust a community leader who works in that part of the world rather than you and Red with your DM diplomas.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Stooo wrote:]

Who told you that?

I'd trust a community leader who works in that part of the world rather than you and Red with your DM diplomas.

I've never read the DM in my life - why are you liberal lefty types so obsessed by it? Maybe I should start associating your comments with The Voice or Pink News? :gigglesnshit:

You think someone who is so timid that they can be forced to wear the burkha, would ring up LBC and tell everyone one about it? They wouldn't worry about being overheard or anyone recognising their voice?

"Hello James, Nadiya from Tower Hamlets here, I'd just like to say what a cunt my husband Mohammed is"
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:]

Who told you that?

I've never read the DM in my life - why are you liberal lefty types so obsessed by it? Maybe I should start associating your comments with The Voice or Pink News? :gigglesnshit:

You think someone who is so timid that they can be forced to wear the burkha, would ring up LBC and tell everyone one about it? They wouldn't worry about being overheard or anyone recognising their voice?

"Hello James, Nadiya from Tower Hamlets here, I'd just like to say what a c**t my husband Mohammed is"

I'm a Liberal mate :thumbsup:

The rest of your post is some sort of fanfic :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:I'm a Liberal mate :thumbsup:

'Liberal lefty' is an umbrella term that covers liberals, left wingers, and the crossovers, so that would include you.

'Fanfic' makes you sound like Stoatie's apprentice - you'll be calling me a gammon next and accusing me of gaslighting.

Why can't you speak the Queen's English like normal people do?
Red Okktober

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Muslim men treat their wives like chattels or children, if they weren't a minority leftists and feminists would be giving them some right shit.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm

The fishing is shite today, eh Ray? :laughing:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:I'm a Liberal mate :thumbsup:

'Liberal lefty' is an umbrella term that covers liberals, left wingers, and the crossovers, so that would include you.

'Fanfic' makes you sound like Stoatie's apprentice - you'll be calling me a gammon next and accusing me of gaslighting.

Why can't you speak the Queen's English like normal people do?

That meme spouting arsehole? I think not :snooty:

Gammon has unfortunately recently given me the advantage to fart like a racehorse when taken as a meal, I have to avoid it now :shake head:

I've been online since the mid nineties, gaslighting was first referenced in the 1920's and Dickens was the first to use the term 'gammon' as a derogatory term IIRC...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Muslim men treat their wives like chattels or children, if they weren't a minority leftists and feminists would be giving them some right shit.

Go Tommy! :bored:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms