How long does a road have to stay closed??????????

A right load of bollocks...

How long does a road have to stay closed??????????

Postby Dogs Supporter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 pm

The alleged terror attach this morning in London. Thankfully no serious injuries. The sole person in the car aressted within the second. Millions of pictures of who he is and car.
Almost 11 hours on, the road and surrounding roads still closed and will be for many more hours.

In Israel when the mass killers attacked Jews in shops/town/etc killing women and children by the dozen. The IDF usally opened up the roads within 2/3 hours.

So, if I was foolish enough to trow an egg at some iconic site, will police/M16 close the road for 24 hours, 48 hours on 72 hours?

This is a pathetic situation and I take my hat of to the police as they car could have had a bomb in it.

If I was an armed police officer, I'd shout a warning to the alleged culprit and if no complaiance, shoot to kill from a distance and thus keeping the public and myself safe, then open the road within 2/3 hours.
Dogs Supporter

Re: How long does a road have to stay closed??????????

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:The alleged terror attach this morning in London. Thankfully no serious injuries. The sole person in the car aressted within the second. Millions of pictures of who he is and car.
Almost 11 hours on, the road and surrounding roads still closed and will be for many more hours.

In Israel when the mass killers attacked Jews in shops/town/etc killing women and children by the dozen. The IDF usally opened up the roads within 2/3 hours.

So, if I was foolish enough to trow an egg at some iconic site, will police/M16 close the road for 24 hours, 48 hours on 72 hours?

This is a pathetic situation and I take my hat of to the police as they car could have had a bomb in it.

If I was an armed police officer, I'd shout a warning to the alleged culprit and if no complaiance, shoot to kill from a distance and thus keeping the public and myself safe, then open the road within 2/3 hours.

With a huge metal barrier in his way there was no need to shoot, even though I think there were mitigating circumstances as he was in fact trying to kill or maim the cyclists.

But I would imagine firearms officers have rules of engagement they must adhere to and the speed of the attack was such that I doubt they had time to cock their weapons before he crashed into the barrier.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dogs Supporter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:The alleged terror attach this morning in London. Thankfully no serious injuries. The sole person in the car aressted within the second. Millions of pictures of who he is and car.

With a huge metal barrier in his way there was no need to shoot, even though I think there were mitigating circumstances as he was in fact trying to kill or maim the cyclists.

But I would imagine firearms officers have rules of engagement they must adhere to and the speed of the attack was such that I doubt they had time to cock their weapons before he crashed into the barrier.

I completely disagree with you.

Shoot on site was a big possibility even with the barrier stopping the car as the alleged terror man could have detonated a bomb, started shooting.

Rules of engagement, shoot to kill, IE when an officer shoots they aim to 'STOP' the culprit and that usually aimed at mid chest so bigger margin of error. I know.

I rang the Express, Mail, and Telegraph regarding over reaction for the length of time roads closed they said they will think about it.

I also bet friends and other posters here that though this man is an immigrant, uk citizen, if found guilty I bet you he will not be deported as this will
breach his human rights, section 6, sub section 66, paragraph 3.
Dogs Supporter

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I completely disagree with you.

Shoot on site was a big possibility even with the barrier stopping the car as the alleged terror man could have detonated a bomb, started shooting.

Rules of engagement, shoot to kill, IE when an officer shoots they aim to 'STOP' the culprit and that usually aimed at mid chest so bigger margin of error. I know.

I rang the Express, Mail, and Telegraph regarding over reaction for the length of time roads closed they said they will think about it.

I also bet friends and other posters here that though this man is an immigrant, uk citizen, if found guilty I bet you he will not be deported as this will
breach his human rights, section 6, sub section 66, paragraph 3.

So he'd be dead and unable to answer questions relating to his like minded friends who are probably plotting the same sort of shit right now?

I think that not shooting him and now questioning him a much better thing because the police are already raiding houses in other cities because of whatever information they have already gleaned from his arrest.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 90631.html
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dogs Supporter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:33 pm

So he'd be dead and unable to answer questions relating to his like minded friends who are probably plotting the same sort of shit right now?

I think that not shooting him and now questioning him a much better thing because the police are already raiding houses in other cities because of whatever information they have already gleaned from his arrest.
LordRaven

You'd rather see hundreds dead, injured, maimed for life by not shooting the suspect if the refused to cooperate immediately.
Usually the information obtained is a big fat zero and or nothing they did not know. If others are arrested, 99:99% of
the time they are released without charge and that is a fact whether you like it or not.

I bet you any arrests, if any will not result in any charges whatsoever. Just in case someone is charged. they wont
be found gulity and the charges may relate to other criminal actions.

Do you recall those arrested in Eastham in/about 2006, one of them was shot accidentally on the shoulder
in a dawn raid, "vast amounts of cash was found," they said all in a terror raid. No one was every charged never mind found guilty.

Therefore, an opportunity like this, why waste taxpayers money on courts, lawyers, legal aid costing millions and I'm not referring to this incident this time,.
Dogs Supporter

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:

LordRaven

You'd rather see hundreds dead, injured, maimed for life by not shooting the suspect if the refused to cooperate immediately.
Usually the information obtained is a big fat zero and or nothing they did not know. If others are arrested, 99:99% of
the time they are released without charge and that is a fact whether you like it or not.

I bet you any arrests, if any will not result in any charges whatsoever. Just in case someone is charged. they wont
be found gulity and the charges may relate to other criminal actions.

Do you recall those arrested in Eastham in/about 2006, one of them was shot accidentally on the shoulder
in a dawn raid, "vast amounts of cash was found," they said all in a terror raid. No one was every charged never mind found guilty.

Therefore, an opportunity like this, why waste taxpayers money on courts, lawyers, legal aid costing millions and I'm not referring to this incident this time,.

This man has been charged with Attempted Murder - so the press say.
He came here as a Refugee in 2010.
He studied accountancy and science.
Neighbours said he was a nice man?
Police have raided several properties and are conducting a full investigation.

Now as to shoot first and ask questions later, that was exactly what the Police did when they shot those London Bridge/Borough Market cunts because they were slaughtering people.

This man crashed and made no attempt to run away or resist arrest, after he'd injured cyclists. I think the police handled the situation correctly, They were there, we were not.

That aside I do hope he gets sentenced to life, stripped of British Citizenship and a one way ticket to a Sudanese jail and bloody good riddance.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dogs Supporter » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:That aside I do hope he gets sentenced to life, stripped of British Citizenship and a one way ticket to a Sudanese jail and bloody good riddance.

Sadly, he will get sent to a mental home and back on the streets within two years as part of his rehab and then permanently out in three years. Trust my fellow Dogs posters when I tell you that killers that get life in the uk are out on the street with 5/6 years and most are out in 8 years.
Dogs Supporter

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Dogs Supporter wrote:
LordRaven wrote:That aside I do hope he gets sentenced to life, stripped of British Citizenship and a one way ticket to a Sudanese jail and bloody good riddance.

Sadly, he will get sent to a mental home and back on the streets within two years as part of his rehab and then permanently out in three years. Trust my fellow Dogs posters when I tell you that killers that get life in the uk are out on the street with 5/6 years and most are out in 8 years.

Fuck him, deport the horrible bastard
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 pm

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, or something.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby DogsSupporter » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:

Yes, deport him to the USA if found guilty as ATM, we do not really know if it was a terror attack or mental health problems.
DogsSupporter

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Get what intelligence we can out him.

Feed him bread and water and give him a pigskin blanket to sleep under when it gets cold - his choice.

But no - human rights of scum like this bastard are far more important than any victims and their destroyed lives.
Keyser

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dogs Supporter wrote:

Yes, deport him to the USA if found guilty as ATM, we do not really know if it was a terror attack or mental health problems.

It is being treated as a terror attack and he should be dealt with severely, fucking ungrateful cunt was granted British Citizenship and opted to crap all over that privilege.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Keyser wrote:Get what intelligence we can out him.

Feed him bread and water and give him a pigskin blanket to sleep under when it gets cold - his choice.

But no - human rights of scum like this bastard are far more important than any victims and their destroyed lives.

He came here posing as a refugee, what an absolute cunt!
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms