Send them all back!!!!!! (Friday Night)

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Send them all back!!!!!! (Friday Night)

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:32 am

About 10 pages back... did I seriously see a couple of retarded posters say that Claire shouldn’t be talked about because she isn’t allowed on here??? :kinell:

I wonder if the same people (LM and xtras) have said the same thing about posters on here who aren’t allowed on there?

I very much doubt it...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:41 am

Dean wrote:About 10 pages back... did I seriously see a couple of retarded posters say that Claire shouldn’t be talked about because she isn’t allowed on here??? :kinell:

I wonder if the same people (LM and xtras) have said the same thing about posters on here who aren’t allowed on there?

I very much doubt it...

Only jp is banned on there. Oh and Lucy’s various guises.

:cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:42 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:About 10 pages back... did I seriously see a couple of retarded posters say that Claire shouldn’t be talked about because she isn’t allowed on here??? :kinell:

I very much doubt it...

crikey he gets banned everywhere why did he get banned LM?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:43 am

Oh and NN.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:44 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I very much doubt it...

I’m not allowed to join.

Despite being the most talked about person on there...

What was it you said? Play fair?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:46 am

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I very much doubt it...

I’m not allowed to join.

Others get more air play than you.
All you do is troll though. Plus you like being whinged about so the games different with you. :cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:48 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I very much doubt it...

I’m not allowed to join.

All you do is troll though. Plus you like being whinged about so the games different with you. :cuppaT:

I agree. But don’t say it’s not fair for Claire to be talked about on here when she talks about people in her forum and doesn’t offer them the courtesy to reply.

That would make you a hypocrite...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:59 am

She doesn’t go onto forums to just troll the hell out of everyone though, so it’s not being hypocritical at all to ask for fair play.
You go out of your way to get the reaction you get, she doesn’t. :cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:02 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:She doesn’t go onto forums to just troll the hell out of everyone though, so it’s not being hypocritical at all to ask for fair play.

Oh behave LM. You’re not an idiot. Claire is the very last person that you should be asking for fair play for...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:06 am

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:She doesn’t go onto forums to just troll the hell out of everyone though, so it’s not being hypocritical at all to ask for fair play.

Oh behave LM. You’re not an idiot. Claire is the very last person that you should be asking for fair play for...

I don’t know why you have such a massive problem with her. Obviously stuff happened before my time, but most of us move on unless it’s really serious. :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:09 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

I don’t know why you have such a massive problem with her. Obviously stuff happened before my time, but most of us move on unless it’s really serious. :dunno:

I have no problem with her. I’m just pointing out your post about giving her fair play.
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I very much doubt it...

crikey he gets banned everywhere why did he get banned LM?

Swearing. :sourgrape:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:15 am

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

I have no problem with her. I’m just pointing out your post about giving her fair play.

If there’s no problem why are you saying she is the last person who deserves fair play?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

If there’s no problem why are you saying she is the last person who deserves fair play?

Because she doesn’t offer it to anyone else. She runs a forum. You don’t. I don’t. Most of us don’t. She makes the decisions.

Understand now?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:24 am

You’re saying anyone who owns a forum are the last people who deserve fair play?

Was that a Burbles philosophy? :scratch:
What were the rules on private whinging there?
Was it kosher to bitch about non members?
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms