LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Things that piss you off #2

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:22 am

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:Pisses me off in a sad kind of way when I see usually intelligent women lower their standards just to try and impress some guy

Who do you mean?

It can't be any one off here ....

Fuck knows. I wish people would just say what they meant. Snidey insinuations make them look like a c**t...

Why? Do you think I mean you? Are you an intelligent women who has lowered their standards for some guy?

If you hadn't posted this, my first thought was Gabby... but then you added intelligent to the sentence . :dunno:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:25 am

xtras1 wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Who do you mean?

Fuck knows. I wish people would just say what they meant. Snidey insinuations make them look like a c**t...

Why? Do you think I mean you? Are you an intelligent women who has lowered their standards for some guy?

If you hadn't posted this, my first thought was Gabby... but then you added intelligent to the sentence . :dunno:

Cutting
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 am

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:Pisses me off in a sad kind of way when I see usually intelligent women lower their standards just to try and impress some guy

Who do you mean?

If you want to be snidey that’s up to you...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:27 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Who do you mean?

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:37 pm

In my experience (and I know a lot of intelligent women), lowering your standards is a prerequisite for impressing most guys. :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby dis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 pm

someone sending you 5 pictures of dead a bird on WhatsApp, what even goes on in folk's heads. :grrrrr:
dis

Postby Sundaze » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Dean wrote:If you want to be snidey that’s up to you...

Thank you
Sundaze

Postby Sundaze » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

In my experience (and I know a lot of intelligent women), lowering your standards is a prerequisite for impressing most guys. :mrgreen:

Haha you are probably right!
Sundaze

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Sundaze wrote:

Thank you

You’re welcome. Snidey cunt...
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:

Thank you

You’re welcome. Snidey c**t...

:wubbers:
Sundaze

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:13 pm

dis wrote:someone sending you 5 pictures of dead a bird on WhatsApp, what even goes on in folk's heads. :grrrrr:

Some people send me stuff I really don't even want to look at, I have asked they cease doing so but they keep sending stupid bloody videos and gifs.
I really don't want to see people having accidents or carrying out idiotic stunts.
But 5 pics of a dead bird? Next time you are in a supermarket take 5 photos of a plucked chicken and fire it over to them
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Some of the stuff posted on the various groups I’m on is absolutely horrific... :shake head:
Dean

Postby dis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
dis wrote:someone sending you 5 pictures of dead a bird on WhatsApp, what even goes on in folk's heads. :grrrrr:

Some people send me stuff I really don't even want to look at, I have asked they cease doing so but they keep sending stupid bloody videos and gifs.
I really don't want to see people having accidents or carrying out idiotic stunts.
But 5 pics of a dead bird? Next time you are in a supermarket take 5 photos of a plucked chicken and fire it over to them

I just quickly deleted them, she just wants someone to come and clear it up for her, it's to show the scale of the mess. :pukeup:
dis

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Dean wrote:Some of the stuff posted on the various groups I’m on is absolutely horrific... :shake head:

I get the same Dean, stuff comes through I have no wish to view let alone pass on to others.

Did you hear about the guy who got done for having images on his phone that were sent by others, his lawyer said his only crime was that he didn't delete them.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive