Things that piss you off #2

Big Threads

Re: Things that piss you off #2

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:Some of the stuff posted on the various groups I’m on is absolutely horrific... :shake head:

I get the same Dean, stuff comes through I have no wish to view let alone pass on to others.

Did you hear about the guy who got done for having images on his phone that were sent by others, his lawyer said his only crime was that he didn't delete them.

Yes I heard. I delete them straight away.

I particularly enjoy the videos of people getting hacked to pieces with machetes and axes...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:Some of the stuff posted on the various groups I’m on is absolutely horrific... :shake head:

I get the same Dean, stuff comes through I have no wish to view let alone pass on to others.

Did you hear about the guy who got done for having images on his phone that were sent by others, his lawyer said his only crime was that he didn't delete them.

Yes I heard. I delete them straight away.

I particularly enjoy the videos of people getting hacked to pieces with machetes and axes...

Why do people even send that shit? It is disgusting.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:24 am

Clicking on a yt video that’s informative but the monologue is that computer generated thing where the inflection sounds weird.
Nucks

Postby banana chewits » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:21 am

Nucks wrote:Clicking on a yt video that’s informative but the monologue is that computer generated thing where the inflection sounds weird.

that wrecks it.
banana chewits

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:56 am

banana chewits wrote:
Nucks wrote:Clicking on a yt video that’s informative but the monologue is that computer generated thing where the inflection sounds weird.

that wrecks it.

It does. A bit like phoning a customer service number and getting endless prompts instead of an actual person.
Nucks

Postby Niv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:36 am

Grrrrr fecking idiots that go to Tesco to get petrol,and then go and do their fecking shopping whilst going to pay, leaving the car blocking the pump. :grrrrr:
Niv

Postby jra » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Nivarna wrote:Grrrrr fecking idiots that go to Tesco to get petrol,and then go and do their fecking shopping whilst going to pay, leaving the car blocking the pump. :grrrrr:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if there were fewer cars on the roads. So, ultimately it is the fault of various governments under investing in public transport and lack of making disincentives for people to use their cars less.

I was at Luton Airport today and the only way to describe it is 'a plague of people of cars'. I only wanted to go to the plane viewing gallery, couldn't find it because of all the building work, and couldn't get out there fast enough.

Cars drivers are destroying the quality of life in the UK, especially England.
jra

Postby Niv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm

jra wrote:
Nivarna wrote:Grrrrr fecking idiots that go to Tesco to get petrol,and then go and do their fecking shopping whilst going to pay, leaving the car blocking the pump. :grrrrr:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if there were fewer cars on the roads. So, ultimately it is the fault of various governments under investing in public transport and lack of making disincentives for people to use their cars less.

I was at Luton Airport today and the only way to describe it is 'a plague of people of cars'. I only wanted to go to the plane viewing gallery, couldn't find it because of all the building work, and couldn't get out there fast enough.

Cars drivers are destroying the quality of life in the UK, especially England.

In essence I agree... I live in quite a rural area, with a diabolical bus, and train service. A car is a must. That's a shame about your day out.

Everywhere seems to be having building work carried out just lately. It can often feel like there's a 'plague of people of cars'.

Hope you manage to get to spend time at Luton Airport viewing gallery soon :thumbsup:
Niv

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Hang on a mo'....they leave their car at the pump, while they go into the supermarket to shop?? :ooer:
Vam

Postby Niv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Vam wrote:

Hang on a mo'....they leave their car at the pump, while they go into the supermarket to shop?? :ooer:

Yes, at the Tesco Express's or Marks and Spencer ones. They fill up, then go in to pay for the fuel.. Then do all their shopping, and saunter back to their car, like they've got all the fecking time in the World. There's a bloody long queue for the pumps. Drives me batshit crazy :gigglesnshit:
Niv

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:

Yes, at the Tesco Express's or Marks and Spencer ones. They fill up, then go in to pay for the fuel.. Then do all their shopping, and saunter back to their car, like they've got all the fecking time in the World. There's a bloody long queue for the pumps. Drives me batshit crazy :gigglesnshit:

Can't get my head around that - they could be gone ages, while you're sat there queuing and fuming! :mrgreen:

Jeez...people can be such selfish assholes, completely unaware that anyone else shares the planet with them.
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ah! Now whenever I am in one of my Local Supermarkets and I am waiting with Baskets of food etc I tend to look to see who is behind me and if they have one or two items or are just wanting cigarettes I invite them to go ahead of me.
I do the same when queuing at the bar for drinks, if bar staff approach and ask what I want I always say "he/she is before me" and I do wish other ignorant B's would do the same.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Niv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ah! Now whenever I am in one of my Local Supermarkets and I am waiting with Baskets of food etc I tend to look to see who is behind me and if they have one or two items or are just wanting cigarettes I invite them to go ahead of me.
I do the same when queuing at the bar for drinks, if bar staff approach and ask what I want I always say "he/she is before me" and I do wish other ignorant B's would do the same.

It would be nice if they did. As you say, it's polite, and courteous. I do the same. :smilin:
Niv

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 pm

HMRC refuses to charge rich and powerful people with tax evasion to ‘avoid damaging their reputation
If you ever had any doubt that in Britain there really is “one rule for them, and another for the rest of us“,
this utterly astonishing admission by the UK’s tax authority proves it.
https://evolvepolitics.com/hmrc-refuses ... eputation/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Nivarna wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:

It would be nice if they did. As you say, it's polite, and courteous. I do the same. :smilin:

Agreed, it is nice to be nice. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive