Things that piss you off #2

Big Threads

Things that piss you off #2

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 pm

measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
He said I would have no choice in having sex with him thats a rape threat. His rag was added so drugged rape.

Not lying about anything & I am not dining on it I am not the one bringing it up :woteva:

Just to be clear, did you seriously think Dean was threatening to rape you? If so, why didn't you go to the law??

Absolute bollocks!

Thank you Budge! Seeing he hasn't a damned clue where she lived, he'd have a hard job doing anything. His words that night made me fkn cringe and he was pulled up for it.

Plus he's limp
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Things that piss you off!

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:31 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:I missed the deleted thread.... but WTF, all this talk of rape?..... as if, get real! :roll:

If it's any consolation Poca I wouldn't rape you :smilin:

It would be consensual sex involving a lot of racism, EDL videos and lube :smilin:

DISGUSTING!!

Ok a few BNP videos as well :smilin:

Might as well invite Tommy too...
Gabby

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:I missed the deleted thread.... but WTF, all this talk of rape?..... as if, get real! :roll:

If it's any consolation Poca I wouldn't rape you :smilin:

It would be consensual sex involving a lot of racism, EDL videos and lube :smilin:

DISGUSTING!!

Ok a few BNP videos as well :smilin:

Might as well invite Tommy too...

Why did you not mention Dean???

I won't split you four ways!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby jra » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:35 pm

measurer wrote:Oh do piss off you drama queen..and you are dining on it. It was dealt with but STILL you cannot let it go.

Not at anybody in particular. Some people on here dine out on what was posted years ago and they do so for years. C'est la vie. Some people were never fitted with a 'move on' or 'move on FFS (that's a free upgrade)' button.
jra

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:36 pm

jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Oh do piss off you drama queen..and you are dining on it. It was dealt with but STILL you cannot let it go.

Not at anybody in particular. Some people on here dine out on what was posted years ago and they do so for years. C'est la vie. Some people were never fitted with a 'move on' or 'move on FFS (that's a free upgrade)' button.

I can't believe you used brasses....

DISGUSTENG!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:"uh..........ah........oh.......agHHH......Tom-MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:pmsl:

Tip-EEEEeeeee!!!!
Gabby

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Seen Yahoo's page about 31 people arrest from traficing and rape of five girls? I tried commenting with no success. Just so the one person who did comment wasn't the only guy to do so.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Seen Yahoo's page about 31 people arrest from traficing and rape of five girls? I tried commenting with no success. Just so the one person who did comment wasn't the only guy to do so.

Not again? Fucking animals!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Seen Yahoo's page about 31 people arrest from traficing and rape of five girls? I tried commenting with no success. Just so the one person who did comment wasn't the only guy to do so.

Not again? Fucking animals!!!

Incidents happened in 2005 to 2012. Oh the article said alleged. But provided the names of all charged. The one comment "immigrants again" there abouts.

And scrolling down there are other articles about the same thing, with far more comments.
art0hur0moh

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Yahoo news, MSN news, Google news, Apple news, all very biased left-wing outfits.

They're all very left-wing and PC in Silicon Valley.

It's part of the left-wing, PC capital of the world, the San Francisco Bay Area.

Where all the goddamn hippies came from.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Yahoo news, MSN news, Google news, Apple news, all very biased left-wing outfits.

They're all very left-wing and PC in Silicon Valley.

It's part of the left-wing, PC capital of the world, the San Francisco Bay Area.

Where all the goddamn hippies came from.

That explains a lot
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:46 pm

jra wrote:

Tell me about it.... :again?:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Has Goodwife flounced?.... surely not!! :yikes:
Gabby

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Raven going through one his manic phases and shitting all over the news forum. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby measurer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Fletch wrote:Raven going through one his manic phases and shitting all over the news forum. :shake head:

Dunno Fletch, though I've not had a lot of guest posts for there today - most have signed in! lol
measurer

Next

Return to The Archive