DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:Makes me laugh seeing the people who seem to dislike Dean the most are the ones who never stop name checking him.

Yes Goodwife Keyser and jra, I'm looking at you :pointlaugh:

the holy trinity.

cue jaffa...........I'm an atheist, half jewish.........pretzels, palm punch.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Makes me laugh seeing the people who seem to dislike Dean the most are the ones who never stop name checking him.

Yeah yeah whatever. I don't seem to remember you saying that when I've been name checked frequently in the past.

:bawlin: :bawlin:

It's hard to believe you're a man in your 50s :hand:

It explains why he is eternally single and lives in shared accommodation though. What a waste if a life and degree.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:38 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Yeah yeah whatever. I don't seem to remember you saying that when I've been name checked frequently in the past.

Young at heart, you might say. Not that it should matter to you.

Thanks for caring anyway.

Most would say immature and pathetic, not young at heart.

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:Keyser, what did you make of Tyson Fury last night? Do you think he's ready for Wilder?

Wilder has not fought anyone with a pulse - he has devastating power but his skills are very primitive.

I have not seen last night's fight but I suspect Fury was carrying his opponent to get some rounds in and reduce the ring rust (which is why Wilder wants the fight sooner rather than later).

The Fury who beat the great Wlad would make Wilder look like fool - whether we will see anything like that when they fight is another matter. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

It explains why he is eternally single and lives in shared accommodation though. What a waste if a life and degree.

I see you're not very user friendly, so don't be surprised if men/people give you a wide berth, if that's the reception they are going to get.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:12 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

'young at heart' = crusty old wrinkled slapped arse face, dyed hair but my behaviour is still that of a 18 year old jack-the-lad chav.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Keyser, what did you make of Tyson Fury last night? Do you think he's ready for Wilder?

Wilder has not fought anyone with a pulse - he has devastating power but his skills are very primitive.

I have not seen last night's fight but I suspect Fury was carrying his opponent to get some rounds in and reduce the ring rust (which is why Wilder wants the fight sooner rather than later).

The Fury who beat the great Wlad would make Wilder look like fool - whether we will see anything like that when they fight is another matter. :cuppaT:

Well done. You managed a whole post about a gypsy without posting that shit Viz cartoon :thumbsup:

Postby guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Well done. You managed a whole post about a gypsy without posting that shit Viz cartoon :thumbsup:

You are wasted spending your days on a forum, have you not thought about a career in sports commentary as you seem to know what you are talking about.

:bell:

Postby jra » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

'young at heart' = crusty old wrinkled slapped arse face, dyed hair but my behaviour is still that of a 18 year old jack-the-lad chav.

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Most would say immature and pathetic, not young at heart.

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Guest wrote:

the holy trinity.

cue jaffa...........I'm an atheist, half jewish.........pretzels, palm punch.

You all done now with the same repetitive shit.

And I'm the pathetic one wasting my life.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:59 pm

jra wrote:You all done now with same repetitive shit.

ironic statement considering you're here too posting. :whistle:

Postby guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:

People can post, work and have a life all at the same time.

Some of the morons on here are obsessed.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:16 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

have a word with your mate jaffa, he's the one repeatedly claiming posters don't have a life etc when he seems to post more than most :dunno:

obsessed darling by name checking and replying to every post? yeah obsessed, we agree on something at least. :whistle:

Postby jra » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Indeed. Obsessed with a person, that being me. A person they've never met IRL, know nothing about me other than what I've posted online and more importantly AFAIK have never told me what have I done to them personally to piss them off so much.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:21 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Indeed. Obsessed with a person, that being me. A person they've never met IRL, know nothing about me other than what I've posted online and more importantly AFAIK have never told me what have I done to them personally to piss them off so much.

same repetitive shit

Postby jra » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

have a word with your mate jaffa, he's the one repeatedly claiming posters don't have a life etc when he seems to post more than most :dunno:

obsessed darling by name checking and replying to every post? yeah obsessed, we agree on something at least. :whistle:

I doubt I post more than most and even so I'm replying the vast majority of time, rather than starting the trolling.

Don't want me to reply than stop trolling me.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive