DS thread #104

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #104

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:JayBigz is a nasty little shite who is more than happy to verbally attack other posters on DS just because they don't agree with him. :hand:

He really doesn't like being challenged either. I mentioned in one thread that he'd scolded a poster for having a "superior attitude" and had then copped the exact same attitude with everyone else, and he went off on one and said he was taking a break from the forum e.t.c...

I saw that post. You were out of order tbh. Borderline bullying.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:56 am

I wonder how Dee123 gets away with calling who ever she likes homophobic?

Postby TWAT » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:56 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:JayBigz is a nasty little shite who is more than happy to verbally attack other posters on DS just because they don't agree with him. :hand:

He really doesn't like being challenged either. I mentioned in one thread that he'd scolded a poster for having a "superior attitude" and had then copped the exact same attitude with everyone else, and he went off on one and said he was taking a break from the forum e.t.c...

What post would that be then ? Show your work to the class :mrgreen:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:06 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

What post would that be then ? Show your work to the class :mrgreen:

My mistake. It wasn't you, it was kizzie.

Postby guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:55 am

guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2294488/contacting-ds-support#latest

Jay Bigz
Forum Member
✭✭✭
21/08/18 - 00:43

What a cesspit of toxicity that forum is - just put my username into the search bar, out of curiosity and can see a number of critical posts about myself as well. Nutters. People using a forum to 'secretly' discuss and verbally abuse the members of another forum, whilst verbally abusing each other at the same time - how sad and empty their lives must be, to partake in such nonsense on daily basis. :D Just ignore it and take no notice.

The irony is that statement just describes the politics forum on DS, except they publicly bully people and then verbal abuse each other take this thread another excuse to bully anyone who voted Brexit so they can't really comment on what happens here when their own house isn't in order.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... th-is-flat

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:04 am

Guest wrote:I wonder how Dee123 gets away with calling who ever she likes homophobic?

He seems to get away with a lot of stuff. I've seen people banned for less.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:11 am

Guest wrote:Gigabit giving them the run around on Trifles, Wizzy too scared to ban him, they are clucking round like chickens. :Hiya:
:pmsl:

You're fucking deluded :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:14 am

Guest wrote:I wonder how Dee123 gets away with calling who ever she likes homophobic?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:23 am

Guest wrote:

He's clearly sucking off the mods

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He's clearly sucking off the mods

He's a fat middle aged man who acts like a teenager who's just come out. Pathetic twat.

Postby guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 am

Scottie2121 whose contribution to DS can be summed up in a nutshell in the following post

scottie2121
Forum Member

17/08/18 - 10:34
They have an itchy arse.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... rse#latest

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:21 am

guest wrote:
guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2294488/contacting-ds-support#latest

Jay Bigz
Forum Member
✭✭✭

What a cesspit of toxicity that forum is - just put my username into the search bar, out of curiosity and can see a number of critical posts about myself as well. Nutters. People using a forum to 'secretly' discuss and verbally abuse the members of another forum, whilst verbally abusing each other at the same time - how sad and empty their lives must be, to partake in such nonsense on daily basis. :D Just ignore it and take no notice.

The irony is that statement just describes the politics forum on DS, except they publicly bully people and then verbal abuse each other take this thread another excuse to bully anyone who voted Brexit so they can't really comment on what happens here when their own house isn't in order.

It's still 8 months until Brexit (if it ever happens) and they're only going to get more rabid as the day gets nearer.
By Christmas they'll have the few Leavers who post on DS Politics banned.
Remainers seem to believe that banning anyone who disagrees might help get Brexit overturned. :off head:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Jay Bigz
Forum Member
✭✭✭

It's still 8 months until Brexit (if it ever happens) and they're only going to get more rabid as the day gets nearer.
By Christmas they'll have the few Leavers who post on DS Politics banned.
Remainers seem to believe that banning anyone who disagrees might help get Brexit overturned. :off head:

Remainers don't get people banned on DS. The mods ban people when they break the rules. Perhaps the issue is Brexiteers are just angry gammons who cannot stick to the terms and conditions? :thumbsup:

Postby gu3st » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:26 am

jra wrote:Guests change the record. Any derogatory mention of me I will reply to. If you don't stop I will reply twice to every derogatory mention of me. If it still doesn't stop I will reply three times. So, I hope I've made that clear.

Time to start filling your boots 'ard man

jra wrote: Are you a bloke? Let's start from the beginning here.

If that really pissed you off, you need to grow a thicker skin. I'm laughing as I type this. That is hilarious being pissed off about some comment made by a random fucknut on the internet. Get real FFS.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46393&hilit=palm&start=1125
gu3st

Postby jra » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:36 am

gu3st wrote:
jra wrote:Guests change the record. Any derogatory mention of me I will reply to. If you don't stop I will reply twice to every derogatory mention of me. If it still doesn't stop I will reply three times. So, I hope I've made that clear.

Time to start filling your boots 'ard man

jra wrote: Are you a bloke? Let's start from the beginning here.

If that really pissed you off, you need to grow a thicker skin. I'm laughing as I type this. That is hilarious being pissed off about some comment made by a random fucknut on the internet. Get real FFS.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46393&hilit=palm&start=1125

What's your point. I'm not going to reply once let alone more to posts made months ago. :bump:
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive