5G.....

A right load of bollocks...

5G.....

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:43 am

Is it as bad as many are saying?
Is it going to give me cancer of the bollox?
Headaches maybe or sear my tattoos off my arms in my sleep?
Have a look at this interactive map of where it's already switched on and who owns and runs which bits.
I was shocked when I saw so many!
Anglesey is swamped.
How's your area?
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 000085&z=6
Rolluplostinspace

Re: 5G.....

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:19 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is it as bad as many are saying?
Have a look at this interactive map of where it's already switched on and who owns and runs which bits.
Anglesey is swamped.
How's your area?

You should read the saftey notes of your phone. It isn't recomended using a mobile within 15 cm of the ear. Still using 3G :dunno:
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:30 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is it as bad as many are saying?
Anglesey is swamped.
How's your area?

You should read the saftey notes of your phone. It isn't recomended using a mobile within 15 cm of the ear. Still using 3G :dunno:

The entire planet is about to be drenched in 5G.
Nothing to do with the phone everything to do with it on every other lamppost endless buildings.
This is different than previous electro wash.
The phone isn't the issue here.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 am

5G is more about the internet of things.
How you get internet how you get tv is about to change massively.
5G and IoT promises to connect us in our homes, schools, workplaces, cities, parks and open spaces to over a trillion objects around the world. It promises cars that drive themselves, washing machines that order their own washing powder and softener plus of course super fast downloads and streaming.

According to Fortune.com 5G will support at least 100 billion devices and will be 10 to 100 times faster than current 4G technology.(4G was already about 10 times faster than 3G).

It’ll bring download speed up to 10 Gigabits per second. This would let us have an entire building of people send each other data in close to no time, thus improving productivity.

What is 5G?
5G offers mind-blowing data capabilities, practically unrestricted call volumes and near infinite data broadcast. It does this by 5G using largely untapped bandwidth of the millimeter wave (MMW), which is between 30GHz and 300GHz, as well as some lower and mid-range frequencies.
Wireless Cell Antennas Galore
Millimeter waves (MMWs) do not travel well through buildings and they tend to be absorbed by rain and plants. This interferes with the signal. Added to this, high frequency waves like MMWs also have much shorter wavelengths that can’t travel far.

To counter this problem 5G will utilize smaller cell stations (and the technology of beamforming) that’ll scramble/unscramble and redirect packets of data on a no-interference path back to us. This could mean wireless antennas on every lamp post, utility pole, home and business throughout entire neighborhoods, towns and cities.

5G will break down data and send it in smaller sizes to offer significantly reduced transmission times. Data will be sent with only a 1 millisecond delay instead of a 50 millisecond delay commonly found with 4G. With communication this fast, it’ll allow machines to talk to each other with practically no room for error. As Marcus Weldon the CTO of Alcatel Lucent comments, “up until now, we’ve designed the networks for people and their needs, and now we’re designing it for things.”

The Dangers Of 5G – 11 Reasons To Be Concerned
>>>>>>> https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g- ... n-dangers/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:45 am

That all sounds bloody marvellous, isn't technology wonderful? :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:00 am

To counter this problem 5G will utilize smaller cell stations (and the technology of beamforming) that’ll scramble/unscramble and redirect packets of data on a no-interference path back to us. This could mean wireless antennas on every lamp post, utility pole, home and business throughout entire neighborhoods, towns and cities.

Hmmm ..
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:05 am

xtras1 wrote:

Hmmm ..

Big Brother is one step closer, we will be monitored 24/7, the end of the world is nigh, blah blah blah.

Time for Rollup to don the sandwich board and stand on the street corner warning us all of impending doom :smilin:

Yet again :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 am

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Hmmm ..

Big Brother is one step closer, we will be monitored 24/7, the end of the world is nigh, blah blah blah.

Time for Rollup to don the sandwich board and stand on the street corner warning us all of impending doom :smilin:

:pmsl: yeh I can see him now.

This isn't news though Big Brother has been watching us for some time...ref the antennas in the lamp.posts.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:13 am

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Hmmm ..

:pmsl: yeh I can see him now.

Come in Rollup! Come in Rollup!!! Your dinner is getting cold! :gigglesnshit:

This isn't news though Big Brother has been watching us for some time...ref the antennas in the lamp.posts.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:19 am

:pmsl: very good
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:25 am

xtras1 wrote::pmsl: very good

oooh look, he's holding a copy of the Rollup party manifesto :gigglesnshit:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 am

Not good at all, just cheap shots.
Agree with him or not, I'll take one of Rollup's posts over Raven the fantasist's peurile drivel spamming the board.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:44 am

Guest wrote:

Not good at all, just cheap shots.
Agree with him or not, I'll take one of Rollup's posts over Raven the fantasist's peurile drivel spamming the board.

Tell me guest, do you ram Rollup's post up your arse?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 am

I know it's the arms but can you stop shitting all over the forum please
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I know it's the arms but can you stop shitting all over the forum please

Yes
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms