5G.....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 5G.....

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:The problem with this technology is that very little in the way of warning will be given, believed or even investigated. The big corporates are driving the narrative and very little funding is available to investigate. What limited investigations are done are then ridiculed as conspiracy theories, as usual. You won't see the big corps give any warnings, or the corporate msm, just look at cigarettes if in doubt.

Because something is not said by the msm and big business, or even denied, doesn't mean there's not risk. They do it to make money, care and consideration of the many comes a lowly second. I've heard some/read some warnings about 5G and some effects sound pretty dangerous to me. Didn't some US embassy officials suffer harm from some sort of frequency transmission in Cuba and China? Wasn't that treated as serious intent to harm by the west? Hmm

Would cigarettes be approved today as a new product?

Yes, because money and the corporate propaganda exists to back a narrative. Being new it wouldn't have the track record of harm to base any opinion on.

Even if there were the track records of harm they would still be approved. The US would go on about 'freedoms' and the capitalist club would say people have the right to decide. The only thing that would change is possibly forcing any user to take out private medical insurance. Yet another earner for the few.

White Phosphorus, various nasty munitions and biological weapons are still made. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Some interesting questions and doubts being raised ..... https://ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-pho ... lth-risks/

It might be time to cover the walls in foil!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G
September 13, 2017

https://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... l-2017.pdf

Not read it but is asking countries to oppose 5G. (long list at end)
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:53 pm

5G is the same technology as the crowd control devices they use to heat up your sking till it gets so hot you have to back away :shake head:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:09 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:5G is the same technology as the crowd control devices they use to heat up your sking till it gets so hot you have to back away :shake head:

Best not go Sking then :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:33 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Some interesting questions and doubts being raised ..... https://ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-pho ... lth-risks/

Posting to yourself old bean? :gigglesnshit:

Move out of the house and go live in a forest surrounded by squirrels and pigeons whilst surviving on rainwater nuts and bark.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Posting to yourself old bean? :gigglesnshit:

Move out of the house and go live in a forest surrounded by squirrels and pigeons whilst surviving on rainwater nuts and bark.

That's already set up and waiting.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:31 am

I said every 100+ yrs.Yes i included the plus to cover those centegenarians like jackies grandma. ..So for the past several thousand yrs at least the present population is completely replaced every 100 PLUSSSS yrs
..british schooling...oi vay
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:30 am

calitom wrote:I said every 100+ yrs.Yes i included the plus to cover those centegenarians like jackies grandma. ..So for the past several thousand yrs at least the present population is completely replaced every 100 PLUSSSS yrs
..british schooling...oi vay

My gran died fifty years ago.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gigabit » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:10 am

The idea mobile phones cause cancer is just absolute nonsense. I never hear the same people complaining about the harmful nuclear radiation in the environment, for example
Gigabit

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:25 am

Gigabit wrote:The idea mobile phones cause cancer is just absolute nonsense. I never hear the same people complaining about the harmful nuclear radiation in the environment, for example

If it's nonsense why are there warning signs on the masts about working on them?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The idea mobile phones cause cancer is just absolute nonsense. I never hear the same people complaining about the harmful nuclear radiation in the environment, for example

If it's nonsense why are there warning signs on the masts about working on them?

That is nonsensical?
:dunno:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Because of high voltage. They put them around pylons as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gigabit » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Because the equipment can electrocute you? It does not anywhere say this is due to the radiation...
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm assuming you don't use WiFi either, since that is also radiation?
Gigabit

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms