Full refund, please! Too many foreigners on Foreign Holiday

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Full refund, please! Too many foreigners on Foreign Holiday

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Why do people like that even go abroad?

To Broaden Their Horizons :gigglesnshit:

To get fatter?

Why are racists always so ugly?

I have to think that is completely oblivious to the racist connotations attached to her remarks because she is pig ignorant.

I do love going abroad and using a Berlitz handbook to try and speak to the peoples in their mother tongue but mostly they tend to want to practice their english.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Nucks » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:She’s been diagnosed with terminal stupidity. Life expectancy is unfortunately quite long for these types, unless they decide to have a go at winning a Darwin Award.

Now that is a good idea! Tell her to buy lots of helium baloons and attach them to a chair in her garden anchored with a rope. When she's got hundreds of baloons attached tell her to sit in the chair and cut the anchor rope :smilin:

Aw, you’ve gone and spoiled your birthday surprise. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:She’s been diagnosed with terminal stupidity. Life expectancy is unfortunately quite long for these types, unless they decide to have a go at winning a Darwin Award.

Now that is a good idea! Tell her to buy lots of helium baloons and attach them to a chair in her garden anchored with a rope. When she's got hundreds of baloons attached tell her to sit in the chair and cut the anchor rope :smilin:

I love all the Darwin Awards stories
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Nucks » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yes, full of wtf were they thinking moments. :gigglesnshit: Amazing what some people do and are oblivious to the possible consequences.
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:56 am

Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:]

Yes, full of wtf were they thinking moments. :gigglesnshit: Amazing what some people do and are oblivious to the possible consequences.

https://mpora.com/multi-sport/there-are ... -silliest/ :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:45 am

She's rejected their apology and several concessionary offers, she's holding out for a full refund and she will get it.
If every miserable f*kker demands a full refund, it slims down hotels' profit margins further & further,
And as always it's the maids who do all the backbreaking, menial jobs who will suffer most, finacially.
Text

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:55 am

They should refund just for the errors they made, other than that.. she has no case against Spaniards holidaying in Spain :smilin:
xtras1

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:59 am

xtras1 wrote:They should refund just for the errors they made, other than that.. she has no case against Spaniards holidaying in Spain :smilin:

She'll probably get a full or greater refund as Text said because while the "too many Spaniards" is the thing that the papers ran with (because click-bait) there a number of reasons for her complaint, including not accommodating her mobility issues.
Avon Barksdale

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
xtras1 wrote:They should refund just for the errors they made, other than that.. she has no case against Spaniards holidaying in Spain :smilin:

She'll probably get a full or greater refund as Text said because while the "too many Spaniards" is the thing that the papers ran with (because click-bait) there a number of reasons for her complaint, including not accommodating her mobility issues.

Ah yes. For that I agree full refund.
xtras1

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:06 am

xtras1 wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Ah yes. For that I agree full refund.

Sounds like quite a few things went wrong on her holiday. I guess most people would find her comments about too many Spanish people unacceptable but it doesn't negate Thomas Cook's (alleged) failure to provide the package holiday she was sold.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Text » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:20 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:

Of course the papers would run with the "too many Spaniards in the Spanish hotel" thing. What does a comment like that deserve other than ridicule?
Her mobility issues were taken care of, they moved her to a different flat.
Should've accept the partial refund offered instead of demanding a full one.
Text

Postby Text » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:26 am

LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:]

https://mpora.com/multi-sport/there-are ... -silliest/ :yikes:

Good find, funnyyy!
Reminds me of the list of unreasonable reasons people dial 999> >
http://uk.pressfrom.com/news/uk-news/-2 ... -on-pizza/

"I see m-m-m-mushrooms, eeeek, get the blues & 2's here pronto!!!" :grrrrr:
Text

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:28 am

Text wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Of course the papers would run with the "too many Spaniards in the Spanish hotel" thing. What does a comment like that deserve other than ridicule?

I think there was also the issue that the location of the accommodation as she wanted to be on flat ground rather than somewhere hilly? I guess it will depend on the description provided by Thomas Cook in their promotional literature.

I would have accepted a partial refund as I couldn't be bothered to pursue the matter but it seems to mean a lot to this woman as it came from her pension money and she had been saving for sometime to go away.

Not condoning her comments about too many Spaniards as they were asinine but I can appreciate why going for a full refund might be important to her.
Avon Barksdale

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:30 am

Text wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

She should Have, but Thomas cook will want to save face & pay up.
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 pm

I’ve never understood people holidaying in foreign countries but still only wanting English food! :off head: .... when in Rome etc... :roll:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms