Imran Khan President of Pakistan

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Imran Khan President of Pakistan

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:
measurer wrote:Laughing stock or not, he's won. Now let's see what he can do politically. I'm not interested in his love life.

Do you think he will build a "wall" too?

It would be very difficult to build a wall...

Aye, as impossible as that twat Trump building one. :shake head:
measurer

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
measurer wrote:Laughing stock or not, he's won. Now let's see what he can do politically. I'm not interested in his love life.

Kashmir is fought over because of the water.
He isn't going to give up that fight is he.

He can't, India could severely fuck up Pakistan's water supply and we could see a resource war if they do.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:46 pm

measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Aye, as impossible as that twat Trump building one. :shake head:

What is the point because they'd only tunnel under it
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Kashmir is fought over because of the water.
He isn't going to give up that fight is he.

He can't, India could severely fuck up Pakistan's water supply and we could see a resource war if they do.

No of course but right now and for years that water has been the cause of a cold war with nukes pointed at each other.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:52 pm

India and Pakistan, have already fought wars from 1947 through the ones in 1965, 1971 and 1999 till date. There also have been many instances of border skirmishes. Pakistan has even supported Indian embassy attacks on another country. They have escalated it by launching and sponsoring terror attacks on Indian Parliament and India’s economic capital. Many of these events led to the massive military build up on either side of the border.
As some would say it's more a warmish war than a cold one.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:53 pm

measurer wrote:Nothing to do with "superpowers" and everything to do with a backward thinking culture who insist ALL follow their rules or suffer like an infidel. Do you like seeing the women oppressed?

What?

Firstly you post that you want Pakistan of the past to return.

Then you posted that means kicking Taliban to the kerb.

Third post you talk about oppression of women.

You're all over the place.

Till you don't attack/acknowledge the core problem of west interference leading to whataboutry rising in Pakistan in present,I'm afraid you are not going to get anywhere.
Rockstar

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:India and Pakistan, have already fought wars from 1947 through the ones in 1965, 1971 and 1999 till date. There also have been many instances of border skirmishes. Pakistan has even supported Indian embassy attacks on another country. They have escalated it by launching and sponsoring terror attacks on Indian Parliament and India’s economic capital. Many of these events led to the massive military build up on either side of the border.

When has an Indian Embassy attacked another country and why would Pakistan support such a thing?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Nothing to do with "superpowers" and everything to do with a backward thinking culture who insist ALL follow their rules or suffer like an infidel. Do you like seeing the women oppressed?

What?

Till you don't attack/acknowledge the core problem of west interference leading to whataboutry rising in Pakistan in present,I'm afraid you are not going to get anywhere.

You seem to think I don't know how they came about, but what you don't seem to understand is I hate the Taliban, and there are oppressed women under them. I'm not attacking anyone, I am hoping that something can be done.
measurer

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:

What?

As usual you make zero fucking sense.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:India and Pakistan, have already fought wars from 1947 through the ones in 1965, 1971 and 1999 till date. There also have been many instances of border skirmishes. Pakistan has even supported Indian embassy attacks on another country. They have escalated it by launching and sponsoring terror attacks on Indian Parliament and India’s economic capital. Many of these events led to the massive military build up on either side of the border.

I know, it is a major problem...

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:

When has an Indian Embassy attacked another country and why would Pakistan support such a thing?

2013 attack on Pakistan Embassy in New Delhi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_atta ... _New_Delhi

2008 bombing of Indian embassy in Kabul
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_bomb ... y_in_Kabul

Why India didn’t attack Pakistan after 26/11 Mumbai attacks?
An insider account by the former foreign secretary on the restraints shown by the UPA government towards Pakistan after the terror attacks
https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/29lXP5 ... tacks.html

Lots of these skirmishes and indeed killings over the years.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

2013 attack on Pakistan Embassy in New Delhi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_atta ... _New_Delhi

2008 bombing of Indian embassy in Kabul
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_bomb ... y_in_Kabul

Why India didn’t attack Pakistan after 26/11 Mumbai attacks?
An insider account by the former foreign secretary on the restraints shown by the UPA government towards Pakistan after the terror attacks
https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/29lXP5 ... tacks.html

Lots of these skirmishes and indeed killings over the years.

Yes but what does this mean...."Pakistan has even supported Indian embassy attacks on another country." please?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:10 pm

I think you mean "In" --got it :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rockstar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:11 pm

measurer wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

What?

You seem to think I don't know how they came about, but what you don't seem to understand is I hate the Taliban, and there are oppressed women under them. I'm not attacking anyone, I am hoping that something can be done.

Right...You will be very disappointed as I don't think Imran is going to attack the Talibanistan in the tribal areas atleast in his formative years.There are conservatives sympathetic to the Taliban because of America's interference with drone attacks,etc

Yet again we come back to square one.Outside meddling leads to shit circumstances...
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Reading back, you would think some on here want the Taliban to carry on.... :shake head:

Are they sympathisers?
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms