Imran Khan President of Pakistan

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Imran Khan President of Pakistan

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

measurer wrote:Reading back, you would think some on here want the Taliban to carry on.... :shake head:

Are they sympathisers?

Felch is.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm

You sure about that? :ooer:
measurer

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:18 pm

measurer wrote:You sure about that? :ooer:

He forgives people who are not white any and all sins
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:20 pm

That doesn't mean he likes the Taliban! There are a few whites I won't be forgiving..... :cool:
measurer

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

measurer wrote:That doesn't mean he likes the Taliban! There are a few whites I won't be forgiving..... :cool:
a

Donald for inciting racism and tearing families apart?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
measurer wrote:That doesn't mean he likes the Taliban! There are a few whites I won't be forgiving..... :cool:
a

Donald for inciting racism and tearing families apart?

Of course! (Though I never liked the narcissistic bastard to begin with).
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Do you know any history of anything?

CIA? American training camps to fight the Russians?

Do some research.

Do you have to be so rude? Can’t you debate properly without the hostility?

She has NO manners when it comes to me. She thinks she ridicules me - she is wrong. I grew up with all the shit going on in the M.E, just as she did. I don't need to research anything, for the Taliban need destroyed. It's simple as that, no matter who "trained" them. Mujahideen anyone...

It helps if people are aware of what started them off. :roll:

Partition.

Invasions. So you could say yeah, sort of.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:You seem to think I care where they started, when I don't. I want them FINISHED, and hope Imran can help. THIS topic is about him becoming the new leader, NOT what happened in the years leading up to him winning.
You are definitely trolling me, and if you are into the political background of things, perhaps take to to the correct section.

Makes me laugh how she never dares to troll Holly, she's seen what happens after one wrong word is posted at Holly.
No idea why you put up with this arrogant bitch Meas.

Hi Vam.
I like Holly, she’s level headed, dont you like our Holly?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Nothing to do with "superpowers" and everything to do with a backward thinking culture who insist ALL follow their rules or suffer like an infidel. Do you like seeing the women oppressed?

What?

Firstly you post that you want Pakistan of the past to return.

Then you posted that means kicking Taliban to the kerb.

Third post you talk about oppression of women.

You're all over the place.

Till you don't attack/acknowledge the core problem of west interference leading to whataboutry rising in Pakistan in present,I'm afraid you are not going to get anywhere.

Why bother? When someone’s this disjointed there’s no point.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The taliban originated amongst afghan refugees fleeing the soviets in the 80’s, didn’t it? Funded by the US and the Saudis.

All the fucking meddling and wars and shitty funding and arming.

Correct. The Afghanistan government were on good terms with Russia and the US tried regime change to peel them away from Russia and take control to provide opium for the CIA via Pakistan. It was the usual funding locals as mercenaries which at first was fighting Russia who supported the government. Now it's the US itself controlling Afghanistan, and have for many years, and the opium harvest just continues to rise. Heroin is shipped via ports in Pakistan to the US, use of diplomatic containers being the method. Imran will have his work cut out ending the corruption surrounding that.
Fletch

Postby Omar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Fletch wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:The taliban originated amongst afghan refugees fleeing the soviets in the 80’s, didn’t it? Funded by the US and the Saudis.

Correct. The Afghanistan government were on good terms with Russia and the US tried regime change to peel them away from Russia and take control to provide opium for the CIA via Pakistan. It was the usual funding locals as mercenaries which at first was fighting Russia who supported the government. Now it's the US itself controlling Afghanistan, and have for many years, and the opium harvest just continues to rise. Heroin is shipped via ports in Pakistan to the US, use of diplomatic containers being the method. Imran will have his work cut out ending the corruption surrounding that.

The Russians invaded Afghanistan, they were not invited in.
Omar

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:59 pm

He'll have to become part of the corruption or be killed I reckon.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Ben Azir » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:He'll have to become part of the corruption or be killed I reckon.

What makes you say that?
Ben Azir

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Fletch wrote:

Felch old bean why is it you are so wrong?

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, invasion of Afghanistan in late December 1979 by troops from the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union intervened in support of the Afghan communist government in its conflict with anticommunist Muslim guerrillas during the Afghan War (1978–92) and remained in Afghanistan until mid-February 1989.
In April 1978 Afghanistan’s centrist government, headed by Pres. Mohammad Daud Khan, was overthrown by left-wing military officers led by Nur Mohammad Taraki. Power was thereafter shared by two Marxist-Leninist political groups, the People’s (Khalq) Party and the Banner (Parcham) Party—which had earlier emerged from a single organization, the People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan—and had reunited in an uneasy coalition shortly before the coup. The new government, which had little popular support, forged close ties with the Soviet Union, launched ruthless purges of all domestic opposition, and began extensive land and social reforms that were bitterly resented by the devoutly Muslim and largely anticommunist population. Insurgencies arose against the government among both tribal and urban groups, and all of these—known collectively as the mujahideen (Arabic mujāhidūn, “those who engage in jihad”)—were Islamic in orientation.
These uprisings, along with internal fighting and coups within the government between the People’s and Banner factions, prompted the Soviets to invade the country on the night of Dec. 24, 1979, sending in some 30,000 troops and toppling the short-lived presidency of People’s leader Hafizullah Amin. The aim of the Soviet operation was to prop up their new but faltering client state, now headed by Banner leader Babrak Karmal, but Karmal was unable to attain significant popular support. Backed by the United States, the mujahideen rebellion grew, spreading to all parts of the country. The Soviets initially left the suppression of the rebellion to the Afghan army, but the latter was beset by mass desertions and remained largely ineffective throughout the war.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Soviet ... fghanistan

The infighting was going on a long time before the Americans got involved.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Felch old bean why is it you are so wrong?

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, invasion of Afghanistan in late December 1979 by troops from the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union intervened in support of the Afghan communist government in its conflict with anticommunist Muslim guerrillas during the Afghan War (1978–92) and remained in Afghanistan until mid-February 1989.
In April 1978 Afghanistan’s centrist government, headed by Pres. Mohammad Daud Khan, was overthrown by left-wing military officers led by Nur Mohammad Taraki. Power was thereafter shared by two Marxist-Leninist political groups, the People’s (Khalq) Party and the Banner (Parcham) Party—which had earlier emerged from a single organization, the People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan—and had reunited in an uneasy coalition shortly before the coup. The new government, which had little popular support, forged close ties with the Soviet Union, launched ruthless purges of all domestic opposition, and began extensive land and social reforms that were bitterly resented by the devoutly Muslim and largely anticommunist population. Insurgencies arose against the government among both tribal and urban groups, and all of these—known collectively as the mujahideen (Arabic mujāhidūn, “those who engage in jihad”)—were Islamic in orientation.
These uprisings, along with internal fighting and coups within the government between the People’s and Banner factions, prompted the Soviets to invade the country on the night of Dec. 24, 1979, sending in some 30,000 troops and toppling the short-lived presidency of People’s leader Hafizullah Amin. The aim of the Soviet operation was to prop up their new but faltering client state, now headed by Banner leader Babrak Karmal, but Karmal was unable to attain significant popular support. Backed by the United States, the mujahideen rebellion grew, spreading to all parts of the country. The Soviets initially left the suppression of the rebellion to the Afghan army, but the latter was beset by mass desertions and remained largely ineffective throughout the war.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Soviet ... fghanistan

The infighting was going on a long time before the Americans got involved.

FFS Raven :drinktype:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms