Have you ever been caught out with a Freudian slip

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Have you ever been caught out with a Freudian slip

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Keyser wrote:Two mods and the protected Messiah.

Against me.

How fair. :pmsl:

you sound like Micky

what would make you happy? having all the mods say you're their favourite snowflake?

fucksake grow the fuck up you whiny little bitch :hand:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:

Against me.

you sound like Micky

what would make you happy? having all the mods say you're their favourite snowflake?

fucksake grow the fuck up you whiny little bitch :hand:

He doesnt want to be happy hes made that clear to all the people he speaks to

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Against me.

But at least you've never been banned by an openly anti and arsey mod................yet

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Keyser wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:how many times have I banned you Keyser?

well?

I will say this - unlike most on here I do not bear grudges - and whatever you think of me (and I you) I will admit you have been fair enough as a mod so far. :thumbsup:

But I always feel If I reply to you too much that would change.

As for Fatty Arbuckle he is what is he is (look it up).

Edit - carry on - in particular The Felch.

Apparently you are the scum of the Earth - but your defence of Islamic rape gangs proves that.

Hmmmm.

Third time of accusing me of this and still no link. :dunno:

I did note that after your early post in the thread attacking Muslims and calling them terrorists you never returned when I posted the article from the Independent:

Fletch wrote:Westminster crash not thought to be terrorism, investigators believe

The crashing of a car into the Houses of Parliament, which prompted a major counterterrorist operation, may not have been an act of terrorism, The Independent has learned.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 96716.html

You're just a nasty little racist who hides his attacks on minorities by claiming 'it's really only terrorists you mean' or 'Muslim is not a race'. Diane Abbot comes in for stick from you any time she's in the news too. You were banned permanently from DS 3 times for racist remarks so don't try accusing anyone who doesn't follow in your hateful footsteps as defendants or apologists for anything.
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:11 pm

I hate that use of semantics

'but Muslim isn't a race'

cunt off you cunt
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:13 pm

OMG! I watched the video of it happening as the car went down towards the camera and thought - "He looked like he nearly went left but guess he doesn't know the roads". He wasn't speeding and I did think it a bit suss that right away he was labeled as a terrorist. the next time I saw it reported and I remarked then that I had thought the guy was lost or maybe even sick, but not a terrorist. Wow.
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:14 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

The cringiest deflection of racism accusations there is, and only used by certain types. Not sure if Keyser is one of those types, or if hes just very unaware of how it comes across

Postby charlie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
charlie wrote:
Yes, I know only too well that I'm sounding hypocritical because of what I've said about him.

If only you had kept it off the board like you were asked.

Surely you must have known what you were saying would lead to this its not like it hasn't happened before :shake head: :shake head:
Oh go away with your faux outrage. :thumbsup:

You really can't help yourself, can you?

And I'm called emotionally unstable? :ooer:
charlie

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

The cringiest deflection of racism accusations there is, and only used by certain types. Not sure if Keyser is one of those types, or if hes just very unaware of how it comes across

Yes. it's always been his excuse. Look in news to see it for yourself.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 pm

measurer wrote:OMG! I watched the video of it happening as the car went down towards the camera and thought - "He looked like he nearly went left but guess he doesn't know the roads". He wasn't speeding and I did think it a bit suss that right away he was labeled as a terrorist. the next time I saw it reported and I remarked then that I had thought the guy was lost or maybe even sick, but not a terrorist. Wow.

The media being sensational and the hard of thinking jumping at the opportunity for a 2 minutes of hate type reaction.
Fletch

Postby charlie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
charlie wrote:
Yes, I know only too well that I'm sounding hypocritical because of what I've said about him.

If only you had kept it off the board like you were asked.

Surely you must have known what you were saying would lead to this its not like it hasn't happened before :shake head: :shake head:

Give her a slap, Rocky!

I'd like to see her fucking try!

I can stand up for myself against inbreds like her! :slap: and double :slap:
charlie

Postby measurer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
measurer wrote:OMG! I watched the video of it happening as the car went down towards the camera and thought - "He looked like he nearly went left but guess he doesn't know the roads". He wasn't speeding and I did think it a bit suss that right away he was labeled as a terrorist. the next time I saw it reported and I remarked then that I had thought the guy was lost or maybe even sick, but not a terrorist. Wow.

The media being sensational and the hard of thinking jumping at the opportunity for a 2 minutes of hate type reaction.

Even when he got out of the car he looked confused, that's why it puzzled me. Good to know my instincts may have been correct after all. I'm afraid anything happening around London, be it a bus, car or vans crashing, it's all a bit suspect now, but looks like they went OTT on this one then.
measurer

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:31 pm

measurer wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Even when he got out of the car he looked confused, that's why it puzzled me. Good to know my instincts may have been correct after all. I'm afraid anything happening around London, be it a bus, car or vans crashing, it's all a bit suspect now, but looks like they went OTT on this one then.

I didn't see much of it but the fact it was low speed, small car and hit some cyclists without at least running off indicated it wasn't a terror attack. The media just stoke the fires and keep up the fear by doing this, and they know it.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Fletch wrote:The media just stoke the fires and keep up the fear by doing this, and they know it.

Yes. The more afraid we are, the easier it is to convince us they need to invoke special measures which give them more control and us less freedom.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:Why is this hysterical snivelling wanker allowed to regularly strop around the place cussing out Stooo and admin when others are banned for so much less?

Asking for a friend :mrgreen:

Because he's one more step up the ladder than you are vam.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms