Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Helpful Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:56 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:One thing about trains is you can usually move to another carriage if there is an altercation or even get off at the next stop in order to avoid confrontation, not so easy on an aircraft, plus you can also phone British Transport Police.

Bit of a problem when you want to fly to the other side of the world though, you stupid c**t...

As if I don't know that. You of course have heard of passenger liners and cruise ships? Takes longer, but make it part of the holiday.

The main difference between planes and ships is that planes fly through the air whereas ships float on the sea.
Helpful Guest

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Helpful Guest wrote: whereas ships float on the sea.

What about airships??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Helpful Guest wrote: whereas ships float on the sea.

What about airships??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

*shower thoughts*
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:One thing about trains is you can usually move to another carriage if there is an altercation or even get off at the next stop in order to avoid confrontation, not so easy on an aircraft, plus you can also phone British Transport Police.

Bit of a problem when you want to fly to the other side of the world though, you stupid c**t...

As if I don't know that. You of course have heard of passenger liners and cruise ships? Takes longer, but make it part of the holiday.

The main difference between planes and ships is that planes fly through the air whereas ships float on the sea.

You'll get a ticking off for being sarcastic now too :gigglesnshit:

I was actually trying to be nice, so he can fuck right off now, the mardy arsed snivelling little fucker. There you go jra, how's that for a bit of emotive language :smilin:
Niv

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
*shower thoughts*

I prefer a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

You'll get a ticking off for being sarcastic now too :gigglesnshit:

I was actually trying to be nice, so he can fuck right off now, the mardy arsed snivelling little fucker. There you go jra, how's that for a bit of emotive language :smilin:

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Goodwife » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I've been on a train with Chelsea supporters .. they were playing away to Arsenal. Scary! Banging the sides of the carriage.. singing as loud as they could trying to get a reaction. But like you say just move away..

using the tube when a chelsea v arsenal game on is a bloody nightmare!

I used to go to football games way back when can be scary at times esp when there is fighting.

I’d have thought fighting in pubs was right up your street, with your history of violence...

Who mentioned pubs? Fighting outside the football ground. I have been in a train station when they locked it down cos it was a near enough riot. All the shops shut their shutters and the exits locked so no one could go anywhere not even those lnnocents like me
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I've been on a train with Chelsea supporters .. they were playing away to Arsenal. Scary! Banging the sides of the carriage.. singing as loud as they could trying to get a reaction. But like you say just move away..

I used to go to football games way back when can be scary at times esp when there is fighting.

I’d have thought fighting in pubs was right up your street, with your history of violence...

Who mentioned pubs? Fighting outside the football ground. I have been in a train station when they locked it down cos it was a near enough riot. All the shops shut their shutters and the exits locked so no one could go anywhere not even those lnnocents like me

So you fight outside football grounds as well as in pubs? :kinell:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

So you fight outside football grounds as well as in pubs? :kinell:

No Dean

Not what I said is it?
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
*shower thoughts*

I prefer a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I do as well but I only have time for one at the weekend :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
I do as well but I only have time for one at the weekend :shake head:

Thats why ya smell like a polecat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby jra » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting I don't know that?

Even a 5 year old knows that.

The original point was based along the lines, it's easier to avoid confrontations on most land based transport, as you have more exit strategies. On an aircraft you are stuck on the aircraft until it can land, which can be hours away. In the meantime things could get really ugly, especially if some passengers have had too much to drink. When you're 30,000 feet up in the air, you can't just stop the aircraft, open the door and get off, for example.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Captain Obvious strikes again!!!
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:01 am

jra wrote:
Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting I don't know that?

Even a 5 year old knows that.

The original point was based along the lines, it's easier to avoid confrontations on most land based transport, as you have more exit strategies. On an aircraft you are stuck on the aircraft until it can land, which can be hours away. In the meantime things could get really ugly, especially if some passengers have had too much to drink. When you're 30,000 feet up in the air, you can't just stop the aircraft, open the door and get off, for example.

Can you open the door of a ship or a train and just get off?
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:03 am

Please stop this cruise liner in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, I want to swim back to shore because that bloke has a had few too many.

Jra, you really are an absolute spastic...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive