Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:25 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
4th. option would have been to measure the openings before buying furniture to big to fit!


Measure twice, cut once? I'm with you but the problem came when trying to get it upstairs, literally an inch too big.

Image



That's just as one of my sister's stairs are situated in her house! The corner is so tight so awkward for the furniture.


It's as tight as a ducks arse xtras.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby xtras1 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
4th. option would have been to measure the openings before buying furniture to big to fit!


Measure twice, cut once? I'm with you but the problem came when trying to get it upstairs, literally an inch too big.

Image



That's just as one of my sister's stairs are situated in her house! The corner is so tight so awkward for the furniture.


It's as tight as a ducks arse xtras.



One way of putting it :pmsl:


But yeh I know my sister has trouble.
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:21 pm

I only just realised, dogs don't have arms.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Meg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:It was going to go in Jr's bedroom but he ended up getting my wooden framed one because that's what Dads do. The one I'm sending back is a manual lift Ottoman and it wouldn't work without the headboard and I'm not breaking £600 worth of bed just to get it upstairs. I had three options: 1. Take out an upstairs window, 2. Take out part of a 200 year old set of stairs or 3. Send it back.

You're doing the right thing. Always get yourself a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you're not in one you're in the other.


Who puts their shoes on as soon as they get out of bed :yikes:
User avatar
Meg
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Meg wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:It was going to go in Jr's bedroom but he ended up getting my wooden framed one because that's what Dads do. The one I'm sending back is a manual lift Ottoman and it wouldn't work without the headboard and I'm not breaking £600 worth of bed just to get it upstairs. I had three options: 1. Take out an upstairs window, 2. Take out part of a 200 year old set of stairs or 3. Send it back.

You're doing the right thing. Always get yourself a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you're not in one you're in the other.


Who puts their shoes on as soon as they get out of bed :yikes:


I’ve had PJs and Uggs on more than a few times! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Meg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Gabby wrote:
Meg wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:It was going to go in Jr's bedroom but he ended up getting my wooden framed one because that's what Dads do. The one I'm sending back is a manual lift Ottoman and it wouldn't work without the headboard and I'm not breaking £600 worth of bed just to get it upstairs. I had three options: 1. Take out an upstairs window, 2. Take out part of a 200 year old set of stairs or 3. Send it back.

You're doing the right thing. Always get yourself a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you're not in one you're in the other.


Who puts their shoes on as soon as they get out of bed :yikes:


I’ve had PJs and Uggs on more than a few times! :gigglesnshit:


Late night supplies run? Me too :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Meg
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm

I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Meg wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:It was going to go in Jr's bedroom but he ended up getting my wooden framed one because that's what Dads do. The one I'm sending back is a manual lift Ottoman and it wouldn't work without the headboard and I'm not breaking £600 worth of bed just to get it upstairs. I had three options: 1. Take out an upstairs window, 2. Take out part of a 200 year old set of stairs or 3. Send it back.

You're doing the right thing. Always get yourself a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you're not in one you're in the other.


Who puts their shoes on as soon as they get out of bed :yikes:


You have to knock the spiders out first so I have learned... eyebrow
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.


Well I am thinking of shoving my fingers down my throat and taking it back tbh.... but it would be a waste of good wine too! :ooer:

Thick brown gloopy shite it was.... jeez, I feel sick! :shake head:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.


Well I am thinking of shoving my fingers down my throat and taking it back tbh.... but it would be a waste of good wine too! :ooer:

Thick brown gloopy shite it was.... jeez, I feel sick! :shake head:


It'll probably be runny coming out as well, beware ninja farts... :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.


Well I am thinking of shoving my fingers down my throat and taking it back tbh.... but it would be a waste of good wine too! :ooer:

Thick brown gloopy shite it was.... jeez, I feel sick! :shake head:


It'll probably be runny coming out as well, beware ninja farts... :ooer:


:laughing:.... I think it may come up before it gets that far! :pukeup:

I’m never having another takeaway again....I had a Big Mac a few days ago, it was barely warm so back it went! :again?:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby jra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.


Well I am thinking of shoving my fingers down my throat and taking it back tbh.... but it would be a waste of good wine too! :ooer:

Thick brown gloopy shite it was.... jeez, I feel sick! :shake head:


It'll probably be runny coming out as well, beware ninja farts... :ooer:


:laughing:.... I think it may come up before it gets that far! :pukeup:

I’m never having another takeaway again....I had a Big Mac a few days ago, it was barely warm so back it went! :again?:


Check on https://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13133
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve just had the most disgusting fucking chow mein.... I knew I shouldn’t have been talked into it! :pukeup:


You can't leave it like that.


Well I am thinking of shoving my fingers down my throat and taking it back tbh.... but it would be a waste of good wine too! :ooer:

Thick brown gloopy shite it was.... jeez, I feel sick! :shake head:


It'll probably be runny coming out as well, beware ninja farts... :ooer:


:laughing:.... I think it may come up before it gets that far! :pukeup:

I’m never having another takeaway again....I had a Big Mac a few days ago, it was barely warm so back it went! :again?:


I literally did a week of takeaway before moving in, the first meal here was home cooked. I felt awful with all of that MSG and salt swilling around.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86084
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 pm

I had a mediocre Chinese as well.

Nearest good one is 6 miles away but went to the nearest one instead.

Next time I'll drive a bit further and zap it in the microwave a bit if it's gone a bit cold.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests