Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:26 am

Discovered yesterday that valerian tea (the tea bag) has the same effect on a cat as catnip. :gigglesnshit: It’s meant to be a calming tea, people drink it before going to sleep, etc.

Anyone tried it? The tea I mean, not the catnip. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:48 am

Dean wrote:There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...

Do you think it's a coincidence that you can't handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:01 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Dean wrote:There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...

Do you think it's a coincidence that you can't handle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Handle what? What is it?
Dean

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:22 am

Dean wrote:
Handle what? What is it?

Poor old Dean not only he can't handle it he doesn't understand it either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 am

Came home from work to find my daughter shaved her hair off. :ooer:

:gigglesnshit: Teenagers, eh? Who’d have ‘em? :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:25 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.

There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

This is bull crap, one minute your saying you troll everyone the next you’re saying you have no problem with ‘nice’ posters. ‘Nice’ basically means posters who won’t call you out on your bs but you’ll still troll them to remind them who the forum ‘legend’ is. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 am

Nucks wrote:Came home from work to find my daughter shaved her hair off. :ooer:

:yikes: ... why the hell would she DO that...?! :yikes:
Vam

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Keep a close eye on her that could be something serious going on.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Richie BowWow » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:12 pm

What all of it?

Have you asked her if she's OK? :smilin:
Richie BowWow

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Yes, all of it. :mrgreen: She’s fine, the look is growing on me now, she’s got a very pretty face so she can carry it off. Her only regret is that she waited until cold weather, she found it cold last night in bed. Teenagers have always done daring or silly things with their hair.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Nucks wrote:Yes, all of it. :mrgreen: She’s fine, the look is growing on me now, she’s got a very pretty face so she can carry it off. Her only regret is that she waited until cold weather, she found it cold last night in bed. Teenagers have always done daring or silly things with their hair.

Not randomly out of the blue, with no prior discussion they don't. It's quite extreme don't you think? You seem to think it's no big deal. Strange that.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Yes, all of it. :mrgreen: She’s fine, the look is growing on me now, she’s got a very pretty face so she can carry it off. Her only regret is that she waited until cold weather, she found it cold last night in bed. Teenagers have always done daring or silly things with their hair.

Not randomly out of the blue, with no prior discussion they don't. It's quite extreme don't you think? You seem to think it's no big deal. Strange that.

It's a bit odd. Reminds me of someone who also had an interesting family life.

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:

It’s just hair, it’ll grow back. If she wants it to that is. She might decide it’s a keeper, who knows. Was I shocked, yes, but when you think of all the mischief teens can get up to these days, it’s not that big a deal. So no, not strange. She’s still the same girl she was, talkative and slightly weird, but with less hair. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s just hair, it’ll grow back. If she wants it to that is. She might decide it’s a keeper, who knows. Was I shocked, yes, but when you think of all the mischief teens can get up to these days, it’s not that big a deal. So no, not strange. She’s still the same girl she was, talkative and slightly weird, but with less hair. :mrgreen:

To be fair Nucks it does seems to be a bit of a strange thing to do, especially out of the blue.
jra

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:11 pm

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair Nucks it does seems to be a bit of a strange thing to do, especially out of the blue.

I do wonder if the reaction is because she’s a girl. If a 17 yr old lad shaved his head it wouldn’t be thought of as extreme at all. Females are held to a certain standard with regard to beauty and much of it is down to hair, but that doesn’t mean she or anyone else needs to conform to that standard. Will some people stare? Sure, so what? Would I do it? Probably not, but she shouldn’t have to adhere to my own insecurities about what my hair means to me. I think she’s quite brave actually.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive