Real Racism And Man's Ongoing Shame

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Real Racism And Man's Ongoing Shame

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:15 am

LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
How can a truly disgusting level of treatment of human beings be shoved under the carpet? Afraid to discuss it are you?

And how the hell does it minimise racism today?

Why would I be afraid to discuss it? I don’t know why it’s not getting more media attention. It should.

You used it to minimise present day racism, by holding it up at “real racism” and talking about diluting racism in your OP. Maybe if you didn’t use the thread to air your own little issues, you’d have more people willing to discuss the anniversary with you.

All a matter of context really, but yet again we see people on here shouting racist at me for posting about a truly disgusting chapter of human history to the same degree as they do at Gabby for some off the cuff remark.
It is truly pathetic and anyone thinking it clever or making Mount Everest out of a molehill needs to have a rapid rethink.
Silly buggers!!!
I have posted several cases of racism by non-whites on other peoples in this thread and only one person has posted about such things too, but do you guys comment on that?
No, you just shout racist at me thinking the sun will shine out of your bottoms and earn you hero worship from fellow clowns who think it clever to shout the word racist.
Grow up you silly people :cuppaT:

Errrr what?

I’m sorry. Can you point out where I shouted racist at you?

:ooer:

Are you ok? You seem to be reading things that haven’t been posted.

PS. Gabbys rant was racism. That wasn’t an off the cuff remark. That was some of the most blatant racism I’ve read on here.
NastyNickers

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:17 am

NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Why would I be afraid to discuss it? I don’t know why it’s not getting more media attention. It should.

You used it to minimise present day racism, by holding it up at “real racism” and talking about diluting racism in your OP. Maybe if you didn’t use the thread to air your own little issues, you’d have more people willing to discuss the anniversary with you.

All a matter of context really, but yet again we see people on here shouting racist at me for posting about a truly disgusting chapter of human history to the same degree as they do at Gabby for some off the cuff remark.
It is truly pathetic and anyone thinking it clever or making Mount Everest out of a molehill needs to have a rapid rethink.
Silly buggers!!!
I have posted several cases of racism by non-whites on other peoples in this thread and only one person has posted about such things too, but do you guys comment on that?
No, you just shout racist at me thinking the sun will shine out of your bottoms and earn you hero worship from fellow clowns who think it clever to shout the word racist.

Errrr what?

PS. Gabbys rant was racism. That wasn’t an off the cuff remark. That was some of the most blatant racism I’ve read on here.
Was she banned, for something you deem blatant racism?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:19 am

NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I started this thread because of a little known anniversary of the slave trade but it's clear that people prefer to shout racist rather than discuss this.

No you didn’t.
You started this thread so you could ignore everything everyone has said and waffle and excuse racism.

It doesn’t matter the kind of racism. Racism is racism and shouldn’t be condoned or excuse or ignored. That kind of shit emboldens racism. It makes it normal. Abusing someone simply because of their race should never be normal.

We should embrace our history and learn from it and use it to avoid mistakes we’ve made in the past. That doesn’t mean we look back at things like the slave trade and think “lol using the n word is so insignificant in comparison so it must be ok!”

Here you castigated me for mentioning an certain anniversary of a disgusting chapter of human history, now why was that?? :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:22 am

LordRaven wrote:Fuck me sideways!!! Someone actually understands and has given a very plausible reason for such silliness all too often displayed on here by many :thumbsup:

The racist allegations have now reached ridiculous heights.

For some reason, people and authorities are shit scared of being seen as racist. In pre-internet forum days, being seen as racist would have been a terrible thing, but now, it pretty much means fuck all.

Look at Rotherham, all that abuse to kids because the authorities didn't want to be seen as being racist. But think about it, what if they were seen as racist? What would have happened to them?

There are infinite examples of false allegations of racism being made. One that sums it up to me, is an example I've given on here before:

Some kids climbed some scaffolding and started flicking paint indiscriminately at passers by. They hit loads of people. Some landed on a muslim lady, who went to the police, where it was treated as racism and was investigated as a hate crime.
Red Okktober

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:24 am

LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Silly buggers!!!

Errrr what?

No but has left from what I gather.
measurer

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:28 am

Welcome to ‘Debate 101’ starring Lord Raven...

Enjoy the headaches! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:29 am

LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I started this thread because of a little known anniversary of the slave trade but it's clear that people prefer to shout racist rather than discuss this.

No you didn’t.
You started this thread so you could ignore everything everyone has said and waffle and excuse racism.

It doesn’t matter the kind of racism. Racism is racism and shouldn’t be condoned or excuse or ignored. That kind of shit emboldens racism. It makes it normal. Abusing someone simply because of their race should never be normal.

We should embrace our history and learn from it and use it to avoid mistakes we’ve made in the past. That doesn’t mean we look back at things like the slave trade and think “lol using the n word is so insignificant in comparison so it must be ok!”

Here you castigated me for mentioning an certain anniversary of a disgusting chapter of human history, now why was that?? :cuppaT:

Errrrr. Ok. :ooer:
It appears you can’t read.

And Gabby wasn’t banned. Nor do I believe she should have been. I’d ask wtf that has to do with it, but it appears you’re struggling with sense today. So I won’t confuse you further.
NastyNickers

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
says white man's privilege.

So Hobbit Feet, having made no comment on BC's "white man's privilege" remark are you of the same opinion that only white people can be racist??

don't use me to play your games, raven.

you said racist name calling is puerile.

it takes a white man to say that.

Because no white men have ever been called racist names. Why do I get the feeling you're a self loathing white middle class PRIVILEGED c**t?

Really? White guy gets beaten up by a gang of Asian youths? And because he is white it is not racist IYO?
White teenage girls get specifically targeted and raped by Asian males and there is no racist aspect in that either in your opinion.

However if whites were the perpetrators of such crimes then they are racist in your esteemed opinion.

So you are clearly suggesting that whites are the only people who can be racist! Are you sure?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:42 am

Red Okktober wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Fuck me sideways!!! Someone actually understands and has given a very plausible reason for such silliness all too often displayed on here by many :thumbsup:

The racist allegations have now reached ridiculous heights.

For some reason, people and authorities are shit scared of being seen as racist. In pre-internet forum days, being seen as racist would have been a terrible thing, but now, it pretty much means fuck all.

Look at Rotherham, all that abuse to kids because the authorities didn't want to be seen as being racist. But think about it, what if they were seen as racist? What would have happened to them?

There are infinite examples of false allegations of racism being made. One that sums it up to me, is an example I've given on here before:

Some kids climbed some scaffolding and started flicking paint indiscriminately at passers by. They hit loads of people. Some landed on a muslim lady, who went to the police, where it was treated as racism and was investigated as a hate crime.

So what of a white lady who got paint on her? No hate crime?
Whites really ought to stop breeding, for fear of having their offspring charged with racism!
What a stupid world we live in.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby banana chewits » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:42 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

So Hobbit Feet, having made no comment on BC's "white man's privilege" remark are you of the same opinion that only white people can be racist??

Because no white men have ever been called racist names. Why do I get the feeling you're a self loathing white middle class PRIVILEGED c**t?

Really? White guy gets beaten up by a gang of Asian youths? And because he is white it is not racist IYO?
White teenage girls get specifically targeted and raped by Asian males and there is no racist aspect in that either in your opinion.

However if whites were the perpetrators of such crimes then they are racist in your esteemed opinion.

So you are clearly suggesting that whites are the only people who can be racist! Are you sure?

i love how you argue with a guest who was agreeing with you. :laughing:
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

EH???
have you quoted the wrong post you tool?

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:45 am

Dean wrote:Welcome to ‘Debate 101’ starring Lord Raven...

Dean I really did think you'd get it, but I guess you are far too dim to understand this place needs a good debate for once.
Nothing gets the posters on here going more than a chance for them to shout "Racist!!!"
And has Gabby really departed? Shame, she was the brains of your Bonny & Clyde act.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:e]

Because no white men have ever been called racist names. Why do I get the feeling you're a self loathing white middle class PRIVILEGED c**t?[/quote]

i love how you argue with a guest who was agreeing with you. :laughing:

You call that agreeing BC? Specsavers are doing some wonderful deals :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 am

measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Silly buggers!!!

Errrr what?

No but has left from what I gather.

From all the bullying?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:48 am

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:Welcome to ‘Debate 101’ starring Lord Raven...

Dean I really did think you'd get it, but I guess you are far too dim to understand this place needs a good debate for once.
Nothing gets the posters on here going more than a chance for them to shout "Racist!!!"
And has Gabby really departed? Shame, she was the brains of your Bonny & Clyde act.

You’re arguing against points nobody has made. Is this what you call a good debate? :laughing:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms