Working from home, down sides

A right load of bollocks...

Working from home, down sides

Postby DogsSupporter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am

Last two years or so I've worked part-time from home. Initially, I was over the moon. I made sure I was up on time on days of work, had a bath, got changed, had a light breakfast and started work from home with the radio on, I loved it. Now I miss talking to other people face to face. My husband who works up to 45. He too was happy as it meant saving on fares and 30 minutes traveling time each way and I was home for my husband when he returned.

I'm a bit envious now of him going to work but on cold, wet mornings I'm glad I'm working from home. We do not have many local friends as posters may be aware
that we are a smae sex couple. My husband has many lady friends at work and at times I get worried about this, most likley as I'm stuck at home.

I may go out for a walk, but the area we live in is down market and we are hoping to rent in a nice place next year.

Do you miss working from you office and working at home? What have you done about that?

It's wet and damp so I'm glad I'm at home. I do get the odd chats on the phone with customers I know and people at work.
DogsSupporter

Re: Working from home, down sides

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:55 am

DogsSupporter wrote:Last two years or so I've worked part-time from home. Initially, I was over the moon. I made sure I was up on time on days of work, had a bath, got changed, had a light breakfast and started work from home with the radio on, I loved it. Now I miss talking to other people face to face. My husband who works up to 45. He too was happy as it meant saving on fares and 30 minutes traveling time each way and I was home for my husband when he returned.

I'm a bit envious now of him going to work but on cold, wet mornings I'm glad I'm working from home. We do not have many local friends as posters may be aware
that we are a smae sex couple. My husband has many lady friends at work and at times I get worried about this, most likley as I'm stuck at home.

I may go out for a walk, but the area we live in is down market and we are hoping to rent in a nice place next year.

Do you miss working from you office and working at home? What have you done about that?

It's wet and damp so I'm glad I'm at home. I do get the odd chats on the phone with customers I know and people at work.

Get the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea, put your feet up and watch daytime TV
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Inquisitive Guesty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:31 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:Last two years or so I've worked part-time from home. Initially, I was over the moon. I made sure I was up on time on days of work, had a bath, got changed, had a light breakfast and started work from home with the radio on, I loved it. Now I miss talking to other people face to face. My husband who works up to 45. He too was happy as it meant saving on fares and 30 minutes traveling time each way and I was home for my husband when he returned.

Ah, so you're femail this time around - glad we got that sorted in a relatively short space of time. And tell me, your username - are
you some kind of Canine Jockstrap? :thumbsup:
Inquisitive Guesty

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Inquisitive Guesty wrote:

Ah, so you're femail this time around - glad we got that sorted in a relatively short space of time. And tell me, your username - are

He said they are a same sex couple, his husband goes to work while he works from home :bell:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:46 pm

:gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Inquisitive Guesty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Holly wrote: He said they are a same sex couple, his husband goes to work while he works from home :bell:

Truth be told, that's probably bollocks as well. These are the postings of a complete and utter fantasist. :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:
Inquisitive Guesty

Postby Inquisitive Guesty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Holly wrote: He said they are a same sex couple, his husband goes to work while he works from home :bell:

Not quite sure why he would write this then......

DogsSupporter wrote:My husband has many lady friends at work and at times I get worried about this

Does our supporter have a bi-sexual husband? There's some a little amiss about all this..... :bell: :bell:
Inquisitive Guesty

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:08 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:My husband has many lady friends at work and at times I get worried about this

Does our supporter have a bi-sexual husband? There's some a little amiss about all this..... :bell: :bell:

He's probably worried that his husband will jump ship :doomed:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Holly wrote:

do you know why the swedish navy put barcodes on all their warships?
banana chewits

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:11 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Holly wrote:

No, why?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Holly wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Holly wrote:

No, why?

instead of counting them when they all come back, they just have to scandinavian.
banana chewits

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:15 pm

:pmsl:

I had to read it a couple of times though :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Holly wrote::pmsl:

I had to read it a couple of times though :paranoid:

:laughing:
banana chewits

Postby DogsSupporter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Holly wrote:

He said they are a same sex couple, his husband goes to work while he works from home :bell:

Thanks, darling. :smilin:
DogsSupporter

Postby Goodwife » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:09 pm

has Mrs D had a sex change? :ooer:
Goodwife

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms