Gracefully Grey?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Gracefully Grey?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Like Simon Pegg before the transplant.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby jra » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:JRA. I think you should go blonde. It won’t be as jarring. And you wouldn’t get such noticeable regrowth.

Just shove your head over the sink and whack it on.

Me going blonde. :pmsl: Now that's a thought.

I need a brother, then I could form a pop group called 'Old Fuckers Bros'.
Last edited by jra on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby MG2 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Being very pale I struggle with foundation but Estee Lauder double wear in shell is really light and creamy and last for a long time even without setting spray or primer.

I love the Urban Decay naked palette 1 for daytime and the MoonDust for evening, used sparingly.
MG2

Postby measurer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Moondust is too glittery for me, I prefer matts. Probably why I love Tarte, as they do both, but the pigment in it is lush.

Hilighting anyone? Subtle I like, but some of the girls I see in the pub have WAY too much on! One asked if I would take their group pic, and argued with me when I told her I don't use a flash, even inside. She wouldn't listen, so I took one with and one without flash. You'll know she wanted the one without flash, as there was so much hilighter on her face it made her look like a glowing ghost!!! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:16 pm

MG2 wrote:Being very pale I struggle with foundation but Estee Lauder double wear in shell is really light and creamy and last for a long time even without setting spray or primer.

I love the Urban Decay naked palette 1 for daytime and the MoonDust for evening, used sparingly.

I love double wear. MAC do a super pale one too. I always go for the lightest I can. And even then I can’t find a foundation light enough for my palest winter pale.
NastyNickers

Postby MG2 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:27 pm

measurer wrote:Moondust is too glittery for me, I prefer matts. Probably why I love Tarte, as they do both, but the pigment in it is lush.

Hilighting anyone? Subtle I like, but some of the girls I see in the pub have WAY too much on! One asked if I would take their group pic, and argued with me when I told her I don't use a flash, even inside. She wouldn't listen, so I took one with and one without flash. You'll know she wanted the one without flash, as there was so much hilighter on her face it made her look like a glowing ghost!!! :pmsl:

Just a little hilight, Mes, too much and it looks odd on me. In fact I think too much looks odd on most people. Like they have really greasy skin.

NastyNickers wrote:
MG2 wrote:Being very pale I struggle with foundation but Estee Lauder double wear in shell is really light and creamy and last for a long time even without setting spray or primer.

I love double wear. MAC do a super pale one too. I always go for the lightest I can. And even then I can’t find a foundation light enough for my palest winter pale.

That woman from Girls Aloud, the red head, she did foundation that was brilliant but I don't think it's still on sale.
MG2

Postby Abs » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 am

I don't have any grey hair yet and i'm 61. My mum is 86 and she is just starting to get grey hairs. So hopefully that will be the same for me. My hair is getting a bit darker blonde now so I'm thinking of lightening it a bit. My grandmother, her sister and my mum's sisters hair went pure white, i'm hoping for that as well.
Abs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 am

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:JRA. I think you should go blonde. It won’t be as jarring. And you wouldn’t get such noticeable regrowth.

I was going to call myself Jack and the Hip Replacements on my music page but forgot, too late to change it now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

I was going to call myself Jack and the Hip Replacements on my music page but forgot, too late to change it now.

Get it changed to Ima Kunt. Suits you sir.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:11 pm

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

Haven’t you already trade marked that?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

Haven’t you already trade marked that?

Not yet, no more than I would trade mark 'piece of piss' as you can't sell that in lumps.
jra

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 pm

jra wrote:
Not yet, no more than I would trade mark 'piece of piss' as you can't sell that in lumps.

Can if you freeze it char.
Ray of Sunshine

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms