Gracefully Grey?

A right load of bollocks...

Gracefully Grey?

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Most on this forum are over a certain age and the years are creeping up on them.
Do you intend to go with it, or are you going to kick and scream all the way to the grave, rather than give into it? These days there are all sorts of ways, as well as plastic surgery - to keep yourself looking fresh. (Though plastic surgery would frighten me, look at Joan Rivers!).

Rebel heart here. :yess:
measurer

Re: Gracefully Grey?

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:36 pm

How old are you before you get grey pubes?

Asking for a friend... :ooer:
Dean

Postby MG2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:37 pm

I would only even think of surgery if it was the top jolly banana of surgeons. Too many horror stories out there. As for hair, if mine went that gorgeous snowy white I would go with it but looking at older women in my family it's steel so I would kick and scream all the way!
MG2

Postby dis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:37 pm

I have only had one or two grey hairs and it seemed to be right after my Dad died. Things hing up alright if they're shoved into position and I don't need polyfilla quite yet for my face, I'll just go with the flow - by that I mean fall to bits naturally. :hap:
dis

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Good for you! Mum is 82 and still gets her colour done, and why not is what I say. Mine needs doing as I type, but I'm trying to hang on another two weeks.................can't see me lasting if honest though!
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Dean wrote:How old are you before you get grey pubes?

Asking for a friend... :ooer:

When I get some, I'll be sure to let you know..... :ooer:
measurer

Postby Daisymay » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm

I've earned my grey hairs ,and slight wrinkles i've got and wear them with pride :snooty: and intend to grow older disgracefully :hap:
Daisymay

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm

dis wrote:I have only had one or two grey hairs and it seemed to be right after my Dad died. Things hing up alright if they're shoved into position and I don't need polyfilla quite yet for my face, I'll just go with the flow - by that I mean fall to bits naturally. :hap:

You're going for the Mallen streak, you can't fool me!!! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby dis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 pm

measurer wrote:
dis wrote:I have only had one or two grey hairs and it seemed to be right after my Dad died. Things hing up alright if they're shoved into position and I don't need polyfilla quite yet for my face, I'll just go with the flow - by that I mean fall to bits naturally. :hap:

My Mum had one of them since primary school, it was amazing looking.
dis

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 pm

MG2 wrote:I would only even think of surgery if it was the top jolly banana of surgeons. Too many horror stories out there. As for hair, if mine went that gorgeous snowy white I would go with it but looking at older women in my family it's steel so I would kick and scream all the way!

There is botox and fillers, not so evasive as plastic surgery, so you could go that way. Did think of getting a boob job for a bit, but at my age they'd be touchless trophies, and I worry they'd not be able to get the coffin lid down! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I dye my hair grey anyway. Although it’s mostly my natural colour currently. Naturally grey hair will save me a fortune.

I always go back and forth with surgery. I’ve just had surgery so it’s currently a “fuck noooo”, but maybe when my tits get saggier I’ll props the fucks up a bit.

No to fillers. I don’t need or want them. I worry they wouldn’t look natural on me (it’s rare I see fillers done properly). I’d probs just start going for these new funky facials where they scalpel scrape your skin and shit.
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

measurer wrote:
MG2 wrote:I would only even think of surgery if it was the top jolly banana of surgeons. Too many horror stories out there. As for hair, if mine went that gorgeous snowy white I would go with it but looking at older women in my family it's steel so I would kick and scream all the way!

There is botox and fillers, not so evasive as plastic surgery, so you could go that way. Did think of getting a boob job for a bit, but at my age they'd be touchless trophies, and I worry they'd not be able to get the coffin lid down! :pmsl:

Just get someone to jag you with a pin you know? after. :ooer:
dis

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

dis wrote:
measurer wrote:

My Mum had one of them since primary school, it was amazing looking.

Yes they are quite cool, but I'd dye it different colours if I had one. I use that Touch of Silver on my hair to stop it going that brassy way and it seems to work.

And no worries Dean, I'll send you a bottle when you need it. :leer: :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Daisymay » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

measurer wrote:

My eldest son had one of them ,right from about 2/3 years old ,though the other way round ,white blonde hair with a Dark streak right down the middle :yikes: even now at 35 he still has a darker streak down the middle
Daisymay

Postby measurer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm

dis wrote:
measurer wrote:

Just get someone to jag you with a pin you know? after. :ooer:

That would give a new meaning to POPPING YOUR CLOGS!!! :yikes:
measurer

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms